Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter (33507 Views)

APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding / Senator Barau Jibrin Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Senate President / Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter by Abifarin16: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
treesun:
The rich marrying rich, poor fighting poor on the social media, Nlfpmod!
And you already know the kind of people that will attend. Buhari fit be father of the groom now.
Re: Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter by Hedonisco: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
aybabz101:
Is it an official event of the federal republic? Which one be office of the minority........

Too much title with zero output

It is sad and tragic. Disgusting people. That's why they do horrible things to remain in the political space.
Re: Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter by Evidenx(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
grin
Treasure17:

Favour kor. Except the jolloff.
grin

That's the language of the BAT supporters but now suffer wan kill them .. hahaha
Re: Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter by Corrinthians(m): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
Racoon:
Off course the elites only marry themselves. They will never mix blood with the downtrodden masses. Any way, congratulations to them.
Sorry. I guess that's why you remain a bitter sad boy who can't find a partner. Try and get some money boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter by Authority2324(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
HML
Re: Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter by Triplerg: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
OMEGA009:
Yet, Children who have collected 40k for data from their “dogfathers” will be hurling insults upandan on Nairaland. I miss when we used to have intellectual banters here and the comedian of the group Nwaamaikpe made us laugh with his jokes
You are right. These data kids are so uncultured and unruly that they hurl insults once your opinion differs from theirs.

1 Like

Re: Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter by lordnkem000(m): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
We shall be there live. It's an APC wedding.
Shame on u for supporting the slave makers.. u should be better than this na, my own crush o
Re: Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
lordnkem000:

Shame on u for supporting the slave makers.. u should be better than this na, my own crush o
I supported the right person for the job. I only refused to fall for lies, manipulation and deceit
Re: Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter by lordnkem000(m): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
I supported the right person for the job. I only refused to fall for lies, manipulation and deceit
See how your right person has righted nigerians? I hope he favored you and your family o?
Though I am an obidient 100%, Alhaji Atiku would have done a better job.. oya see how ur right man is about to put Nigeria into a needless war, an illegitimate president who made a democratic coup is against a military coup! Wonders shall never end o.
Pls as my crush, am begging u to dissociate yourself with this evil party and government
Re: Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter by Georgejeez: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
Let's leave all the tribal and religious slurs first

Where this Rich kids they meet themselves and how financially average class men fit meet and hook up with the daughters of the Rich .

I need genuine answers
Re: Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter by mywells: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
Aggrieved People Club wedding .
Re: Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter by asobo1: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
The reps member is of NNPP not PDP. Prof Odinkalu should get his facts right
Re: Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter by 3seriez(m): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
treesun:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/07/nigerian-reps-deputy-minority-leaders-son-reportedly-set-marry-apcs-deputy-senate

Madaki is NNPP , Dala federal constituency of Kano state . It is not everything you just copy & paste. This Una type of blogging is starting to get annoying.
Simple verification by Google has turned to rocket science.
Re: Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter by Typing: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Everytime Kano state.

Cry me a River

Re: Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter by highchief1: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
Re: Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter by XAUBulls: 1:49am On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter by tiger28: 1:59am On Aug 08, 2023
I fully support rich marrying the rich.
They move in the SAME circle, SAME parties, SAME schools abroad.

They have no insecurities or inferiority complex against each other.

Let a rich man pikin marry a poor man pikin, you will see shege!

Inferiority complex will be disturbing the poor man's pickin hence Wahala.

I am from a wealthy home and I know this well well.

Abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick / Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester / Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.