Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Urgent Help: How Do I Go About This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Help: How Do I Go About This? (99 Views)

Please Help, How Can I Resolve This Query From CAC / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help: How Do I Go About This? by Ogundex(m): 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
I was trying to transfer money from my Opay account to my Access bank account this morning and mistakenly transferred to an unknown account,same access bank.
Have gone to Access bank to lodge a complaint and they told me to inform Opay to send a mail to them on this regards before they can do anything.

Have gone to the nearest Opay office close to me and they referred me to thier head office at Ikeja. Have called thier customer care service and they told me their is nothing they can do to help.
Please have anybody experienced this kind of situation and what can i do to retrieve my money.

Please I need urgent advice because I am are talking about a huge sum of money here. Its money for my business and I am stranded as it is now
Re: Urgent Help: How Do I Go About This? by Ogundex(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
Help pls

(1) (Reply)

Playing Smart: How To Make The Best Use Of Social Media For Business Opportunit. / Credit Suisse To Slash 80% Of Investment Bank Jobs In Hong Kong. / "How To Win Friends And Influence People" Book Recommendation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.