Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

I Want To Start Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start Business (126 Views)

If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, / 36 People To Access Factory, Equipment & Staff To Start Business / Start Business With Advanced B2B Portal & Save Upto 10% Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Business by Bassey93: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Admin please post this for me on the front page.

Please fellow naira lenders, I want to start selling senator materials. That's the business I want to start in this hard economy. Please, what are the pros and cons of that business?

How much is good enough to start the business? Where can someone source for good fabrics? And is the business a good one?

For a start, I'm not planning to get a shop yet. Please, if you are into the business, help me out on how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Business by Hireme1st: 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Whether you're embarking on a new small business venture or have been successfully managing one for years, a well-crafted business plan is the cornerstone of your success. Embrace a vision for the long term and integrate essential elements customized to your unique venture.

Read Full Article About " Your 10-Step Guide to Write a Perfect Business Plan for 2024

(1) (Reply)

Make More Than 200k In A Month / Ten Money Rules That Will Help You Achieve Financial Success. / The Future Of Communication: Exploring The Potential Of Mailavail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.