Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress (8918 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo (2) (3) (4)

Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by DamnnNiggarr: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
I will like to congratulate our female National Basketball team, D'Tigress @DtigressNG who emerged as the champions of Africa for the fourth consecutive time in the 2023 FIBA Women's Afrobasket championship.

We are proud of what they have accomplished and happy with the victory they brought to the nation.I appreciate them for their sacrifices and years of training which pushed them to victory. To the coach, Rena Wakama, who just etched her name in the books of history as the first female coach to win the competition since its inception in 1966, I celebrate you.

In the same vein, I will also like to congratulate our female football National team, the Super Falcons, @NGSuper_Falcons who progressed to the group of 16 at the ongoing female World Cup tournament in Australia and New Zealand. They put up a good fight against England today, and we are proud of them, despite the result.
As I have always said, the New Nigeria which we look forward to will be anchored on youth development.

We must build a nation where our many talented youths will be free to develop their skills in many areas of endeavour and have opportunities to offer their skills to the global market and the development of our nation.

D'Tigress and the Super Falcons have proven again that Nigerian youths are highly talented and can compete favourably on the global stage with the right training and opportunities. We will make it happen because it is POssible. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1688529177673089024?t=jiP837FhOhZ-AwWZgr3KwQ&s=19

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by DamnnNiggarr: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by taylor88(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
The people’s choice

The only aspirant that made 80% of youths go register queue under sun & rain to get their PVC

The only man who’s aura and charisma is loud-able than the illegitimate president himself

My Peter Obi

The only man who’s mention invites traffic to blogs

My Boss and Political father who’s interest awoken millions of Nigerians

The man who’s Ebola wishes he was

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by ChatterHouse: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
The Girls tried anyway we muveeee
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by Acekidc4(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
Peter Obi the Serial Congratulator 🙄 Always congratulating Upandan!! Dog born, he congratulate...........fowl lay egg, he congratulate..............Monkey Survive earthquake for Chile, he Congratulate..............Goat Mama die, he even still sympathise with am🤔Aahaa🤨 Na only you 🙄Oga Goan rest!!

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by Throwback: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
I can now confirm that Obi has truly found his lost mobile phones.

Our President is back.

President of the Nigerian Congratulations Council, NCC.

Even if it is 2days late, better late than never as baba was still confirming that his aide did not hack the phone before returning it back at the Court.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
He should not near them please. Make he carry his bad luck Dy go

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by slivertongue: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
Godless them, God bless falcons

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by AsomughaChuks05: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
Not only cheap congratulations every time. He should donate like 50 million naira to appreciate them for doing Nigeria proud again. I heard it is their fourth triumph in a row. Great girls!

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by christejames(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
That's my President ☺

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by Jostoman: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
See the way those BAT miscrants are crying up there grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by Landowner101(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
The man of the people, Not like the Agbado and Cassava slowpoke

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by Depriest2020: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Acekidc4:
Peter Obi the Serial Congratulator 🙄 Always congratulating Upandan!! Dog born, he congratulate...........fowl lay egg, he congratulate..............Monkey Survive earthquake for Chile, he Congratulate..............Goat Mama die, he even still sympathise with am🤔Aahaa🤨 Na only you 🙄Oga Goan rest!!
In your mind now, you will generate a lot of likes now from your kind for this silly comment of yours?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by raskymonojendor: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Tinubu should just make him Minister of Congratulations and felicitations.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by Wainey: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
This man Sha, HE must stylishly attach politics and how Nigeria is not trying in every congratulatory message.

Well Sha, D'Tigress tried, they need the congratulations

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by slawomir: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Obi my niggar

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by SmartPolician: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Their coach is beautiful grin

As for the Super Falcons, England clearly had a better side.

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by DatNiggaDaz: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
See pains upstairs for ordinary congratulatory message o grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by Chineloani(f): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
A very Good President. Keep doing good. See you in Aso Rock soon. Let the Agbadoist cry fire and river at this Comment of mine. grin

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by Gucciboy: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
He should not near them please. Make he carry his bad luck Dy go

You go explain tire,no evidence 😂😂😂😂

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by Jostoman: 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Tinubu should just make him Minister of Congratulations and felicitations.
the thing dey pain you well well. Sorry you hear. grin

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by Jostoman: 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Good man

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
What's with OBi and congrats...anyways na politician..what do the masses know?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by Motisuccess9: 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by Acekidc4(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
Depriest2020:

In your mind now, you will generate a lot of likes now from your kind for this silly comment of yours?

Why is your Online Nigeria President always dishing out Congratulations Upandan 🤔 Win election he no sabi win but he Sabi Congratulate well Abi 🤔 Mtcheeeeew 🥱

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by Omoawoke: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
sad

Please who is Peter obi?

Is he a national garage chairman?

ipobarecriminals:
grin Minister of CONGRATULATIONS and CONFUSIONIST

Oh thank you, I never knew

Minister of congratulations and confusion

MCC

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by PheelzAlmighty: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Man like Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by Skillsnigeria: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
That's good and nice
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by Acekidc4(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
christejames:
That's my President ☺

Online President 🙄

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress by bestman09(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
We love you sir. Man of integrity!

All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. / Kaduna Refinery resumes production in December - NNPC / Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures