Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures (8954 Views)

The Current State Of Onicha Ugbo Federal Road In Delta State (pictures) / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / Fasola's Confession About Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
Aba is arguably the filthiest town in the southern Nigeria. Aba has the worst roads in Nigeria. Abia state government should focus on Aba to make it good for humanbeings to dwell.

Aba hosts so many industries in the time past but today the town is a shadow if itself with absolutely no good road in the entire town. All the industries has either folded and left the dead town due to zero infrastructure, bad roads and heavily filthy environment.

Aba has consistently remained like this for ages and their is no change in sight. With Ikpeazu as the son of Aba we are yet to see any meaningful infrastructural development going on.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
We need Ikpeazu to do something about the horrible situation of Aba. Aba is now a failed town.

lolzzzz:
why are getting worried, nobody has insulted Aba here.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by chumada: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
I saw this coming....... silly abia and anambra people will not let us hear word in this forum angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
Aba is equally the eyesore of Nigeria. We need the government to do something about Aba urgently.

lolzzzz:
there is absolutely nothing to snap in Aba. This place is a village.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
chumada:
I saw this coming....... silly abia and anambra people will not let us hear word in this forum angry sad

I am from Bende in Abia state, we need government to come to our rescue in Aba. We pay tax but no government presence.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ancient historians traced the meaning of Aba to mean ''hell''

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by TheBiafran(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sorry to burst your bubble @op. While i cant post current pics of the state of aba, we all know that aba is much better now and that the pics you posted are old. Besides, ikpeazu is trying. Please people should stop these anambra an abia stuff ok we aint fighting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by uncleck: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Is this the whole "facts" about Aba?
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Op is just as stupid as his president.......

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
All the pictures I have posted here are all recently taken from Aba. I am a resident of Aba, below is the current state of the Ariaria International market.

TheBiafran:
Sorry to burst your bubble @op. While i cant post current pics of the state of aba, we all know that aba is much better now and that the pics you posted are old. Besides, ikpeazu is trying.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Lilimax(f): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
another senseless thread.!
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Chazzyboy: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
God where are u
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hasn't companies in Aba left in droves because of bad roads and filth? So where is the chestbeating? cheesy cheesy

lolzzzz:
they have started again grin

Which economy is here? Unless you meant microeconomy grin

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Beremx(f): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lilimax:
another senseless thread.!
that's Chino for you.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Beremx:
that's Chino for you.

I am not chino. I am from Bende in Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Aba is a disaster for a town. The town has brought a lot of bad name to the Igbos. Aba is CURSED in every estimation.

Aba in pictures

lolzzzz:
abeg make i hear word, aba has all these yet it looks so dirty and disorganized with lady's lithered all over the village( sorry town).
Anambra and chestbeating, aba is a dirty industrial layout.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
lolzzzz:
from the dirty aba industrial layout? Aba is not even as industrialized as a typical industrial cluster in a major city.

Abia State is cursed! In Aba, they live like animals as seen below. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
After a good job from TA Orji as governor for eight years, his people voted him and Jonathan Goodluck PhD en masse, as Senator and President respectively. undecided

I just wish President Buhari can declare state of emergency on this State.

5 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy

But it has been like that for ages? Aba cannot be rebuilt because the town is CURSED.

lolzzzz:
We talking about industrial cities and some is calling Aba? grin mtcheeew, Aba is a dumpsite

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by mightyokwy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Chino take ur time in this forum.
Oge obula ka ina ete ayi ure Na ihu, ifere anaeme dikwa gi?. Tufiakwa
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Schematics: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
What is happening here? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Keneking:
After a good job from TA Orji as governor for eight years, his people voted him and Jonathan Goodluck PhD en masse, as Senator and President respectively. undecided

I just wish President Buhari can declare state of emergency on this State.

Do you think the people actually voted for Ikpeazu and PDP? These folks rigged the election and covered it up. Funny enough the NIGERIAN SC upheld the madness because those that control Nigeria needed the misrule to continue.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
mightyokwy:

I am not chino, I am only pained because my state Abia particularly Aba where I reside in shambles. We elected Okezie as nwa aba but he don fall our hand big time.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by lolzzzz: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
mightyokwy:
leave the mad man, don't reply, just watch him.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
lolzzzz:
leave me, i am mad man, don't reply me, just watch me as i dance.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by lolzzzz: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Do you think the people actually voted for Ikpeazu and PDP? These folks rigged the election and covered it up. Funny enough the NIGERIAN SC upheld the madness because those that control Nigeria needed the misrule to continue.
stop quoting that person, he's the op in another moniker.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Stop derailing this beautiful thread that is meant to show the mess in Abia state. We actually made mistake to vote PDP back to power in Abia state.

lolzzzz:
stop quoting that person, he's the op in another moniker.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

The greatest mistake we made in Abia was reelecting PDP in Abia state after seeing the below but they said they would rebuild our state.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by mightyokwy(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
lolzzzz:
leave the mad man, don't reply, just watch him.
Bro that guy just dy vex me.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by mightyokwy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
ujaatu:

I am not chino, I am only pained because my state Abia particularly Aba where I reside in shambles. We elected Okezie as nwa aba but he don fall our hand big time.
Nwokem ifere ona eme dikwa gi, oge obula ka ina ezuzu ghari ne eba. I kana akpo onwe gi umuazi. Oya continue with ur iberibe
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Schematics: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
mightyokwy:

Nwokem ifere ona eme dikwa gi, oge obula ka ina ezuzu ghari ne eba. I kana akpo onwe gi umuazi. Oya continue with ur iberibe

So you wanna pretend as if you did not see the thread that was first created by Chidiebere to attack a state that is by far better and far advanced than his cesspit of a state? Though the OP is from Abia state but it is more or less a reprisal thread. Caution Chidiebere Nwabekeyi for being the first to cast the stone! cool

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by mightyokwy(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Schematics:

So you wanna pretend as if you did not see the thread created by Chidiebere? Though the OP is from Abia state but it is more or less a reprisal thread. Caution Chidiebere Nwabekeyi for being the first to cast the stone! cool
Who is chidiebere nd must he dance naked in the market with him. Am sure u are the same Chino

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Subsidy, Tariff Hike For Power Sector / Nigerian Senate To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks / Akwa Ibom Government To Share Free Fuel, Food, Air Freshners To Eligible Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.