Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Will Google Rank Ai Generated Content? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Will Google Rank Ai Generated Content? (249 Views)

When Will Google Adsense Pay Me / Will Google Approve Ads Placement On My Site. / Can I Use Adsense To Monetize A User Generated Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Google Rank Ai Generated Content? by christscribe: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Do you use AI to generate content? If you do, you might have pondered whether Google will rank AI-generated content.

I often wondered since it has become so easy for everyone to generate unlimited content with the AI chatbot.

If one or main source of your income is from blogging, then you will need to read further.

https:///peVvwg-Fd

Re: Will Google Rank Ai Generated Content? by qtx(m): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
No, Google does not rank AI generated content, which is part of the reasons you need human quality writer to rewrite AI generated content to make it more natural and acceptable and even rankable by search engines most prominently, Google.
That is my area of expertise with superb track record of satisfactory service delivery.
Re: Will Google Rank Ai Generated Content? by Pennywise2: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
qtx:
No, Google does not rank AI generated content, which is part of the reasons you need human quality writer to rewrite AI generated content to make it more natural and acceptable and even rankable by search engines most prominently, Google.
That is my area of expertise with superb track record of satisfactory service delivery.
Google ranks it. But when it gets to front page, they can deindex it. I've seen many ai site ranking
Re: Will Google Rank Ai Generated Content? by qtx(m): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
Pennywise2:
Google ranks it. But when it gets to front page, they can deindex it. I've seen many ai site ranking
We are not talking about ai sites but ai generated content. In any case what is the need ranking it when they will still deindex it.
Re: Will Google Rank Ai Generated Content? by Pennywise2: 8:05am On Aug 08, 2023
qtx:

We are not talking about ai sites but ai generated content. In any case what is the need ranking it when they will still deindex it.
not all are deindex. I've seen more than 4 page one ai content ranking on page 1. One was a post on medium com. It gets roughly 6900 page views monthly. So they do rank it. Just that it depends on the niche

(1) (Reply)

Admanager Account Needed Without Domain / Non Hosted Naija Verified Adsense For Sale / Get An Affordable Website Design With Payment Gateway,chat,shoppingcart &hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.