Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

The Next Movie Star III (3) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Next Movie Star III (3) (5378 Views)

Poll: "The Next Movie Star" 2007 edition, has it being interesting so far??

Yes: 38% (13 votes)
No: 61% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

Predict Baba Suwe's Next Movie Title / Do You Want To Be Nollywood's Next Movie Star? Then Check Out These Auditions / The Next Movie Star Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by djcrucifix(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2007
that show is soooo not interesting, i prefer watching papa ajasco
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by lonelypal(m): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2007
@ ronnie
Me I go yarn tongue

Like I said before, sit back and give it a second thought on this issue, no be fight!
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by Ralvy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2007
;d
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by topeorekoy(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2007
it has been concluded and enoch hammond won

Enoch Hammond, a Ghanaian, has emerged the winner of the television reality show, the Next Movie Stars. Hammond, who was declared winner over the weekend, defeated the other six housemates who made it to the final. Other winners are Nwachukwu Uti, first runner up, and Martha Ankoma, the second runner up, leaving behind Femi Oshinuga, Lucy Ameh Francisca and Lynda Forson.

After he was declared the winner by the panel of judges, an elated Enoch was short of words as he screamed, clutching the Ghanian flag.

Speaking after the declaration, the Executive Producer of the programme and CEO of Digital Interactive Media, Sola Fajobi, said he is satisfied with the level of performance of the housemates. It will get better next year.”

Also at the finals was a former housemate, Dickson Iroegbu, of the Directors’ Guild and others.

Sixteen housemates started the race on 5 September, 2007 after a welcome party at Planet One, Maryland, Ikeja. 10 were evicted while six made it to the finals.

Enoch, the winner of the 2007 edition of the contest, will be given a brand new car, three movie contracts, N500,000 cash prize and a house in Ikeja area of Lagos State.
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by ronnieslimz(f): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2007
f^ckshit angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Else Is Seeing "How I Met Your Mother"? / Download Nigerian First Sci-fi Film, Ratnik Full Movie / Amstel Malta Box Office III (AMBO 3) - Who's Watching?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.