Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

The Next Movie Star III (3) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Next Movie Star III (3) (5377 Views)

Poll: "The Next Movie Star" 2007 edition, has it being interesting so far??

Yes: 38% (13 votes)
No: 61% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

Predict Baba Suwe's Next Movie Title / Do You Want To Be Nollywood's Next Movie Star? Then Check Out These Auditions / The Next Movie Star Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Next Movie Star III (3) by ronnieslimz(f): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2007
hi guys,
have u seen the show. . heard they started on saturday. .
its a combination of nigerians and ghanians. . op it'll be tight this time sha undecided
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by topeorekoy(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2007
Yeah, it has started. i watch it daily. they r living up to the task. they area ll good. there are 9 nigerians and 7 ghanians making 16 housemates. my only -ve thing i have seen so far is that some of the housemates have started with the nationality stuff. saw a ghanian guy wrapping his flag around him. he might not mean any harm but it just didnt look good to me.

it is shown daily on A.I.T 10:30 PM till 11:30 PM

yesterday, they all did a talk about where they r from, their various villages and later did a dance session. eviction is getting so near
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by ronnieslimz(f): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2007
oopz! fanx so much. . nationality stuff?? hmnn. . as if i knew. . neways sha, i wish dem the very best!! will try to watch it 2day.
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by topeorekoy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2007
you're welcome. The house is cool. big sofa. plasma t.v but it still lacking fun in the house. u knw little randy things, guys and girls getting attach and sneaking up (u knw what i mean)

there was an episode that they were all having fun and the ladies were asked by the guys to cat work. there was this ghanian lady, damn u need to see how she was shaking her boobs, a nigerian guy was sitting close by with his mouth open. i can guess what was going on in his mind that time
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by ronnieslimz(f): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2007
ooh!!! and dat's sooooo funny cheesy grin cheesy tanx kiss kiss
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by topeorekoy(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2007
3 housemates have been evicted and an eviction party was held for them in lagos:

KAYODE OREDUGBA (NIGERIA)
ABIMBOLA OLAYINKA(NIGERIA)
JOANES(GHANA)

Yesternite, they had a small playlet but in all honesty the plays were not up to the billing. anyway sha, they tried cos i cant even do half of what they did
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by ronnieslimz(f): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2007
ooh!! so sorwie 4dem. . watch d play part last night. . it was sooooo boring, but they still tried sha. . .
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by topeorekoy(m): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2007
Didnt watch it yesternite, slept off as soon as i finished watching the premiership. anyone with info?
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by topeorekoy(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2007
There was a quiz competition in the house. nigerians really showed that they are cool. Enoch and Emmanuel from Ghana r very intelligent too but the way DIANA from NIGERIA was evicted was so funny to me cos she did a little well in the quiz competition. Lilian, the girl is really dumb she failed every quiz and was even sent to the room but the funny thing was that she wasnt evicted.

i hope its not that they r trying to balance the equation in the house cos there are 6 nigerian and 6 ghanian. some ghanians r cool, most especially ENOCH (he is sound)

the way diana was evicted was funny, Ayo was told to go out and he brought a paper after that he was told to read the content and it said dianaevicted from the house. could it be that it has being pre-determined or what.
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by ronnieslimz(f): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2007
huh!! dat was sooooooo unfair to diana sad. . may be they actually wanted to balance the equation wu knows. . undecided

tnx once again jare wink. . u are such a darlin kiss kiss
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by topeorekoy(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2007
yesternite was just a kind of reading out about the play they will act, a bit borin because there was nothin they really did except rehearsal and reading from the script about what they want to put up
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by topeorekoy(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2007
TODAY WAS OK. JOKE SILVA was in the house and she had a cool interactive session with the housemates

i dont understand this show again, i saw Diana in the house again, tot she was evicted some days ago. why was she called back? guess because her eviction was really the way it shld be done

LANCELOT IMASUEN a popular producer was also in the house and had a good session with the housemates
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by mekoyo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2007
I haven't had the chance to watch it
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by wham(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2007
I think the voice of the Moderator is very DRY.

Whats that his name sef

Saragargi

Then why are the moderator in most Nigerian reality shows always too strict?

Bob Manuel in Ultimate Search IV was acting like a stud. Dont they watch SURVIVORS and other shows on DSTV?

Saragargi is always sounding like one Strict moralist that wants to convert the housemates to Stereotypes.

I can hear his DRY voice in my head saying "God Bless You". What is all the excess morality imposition to prove?

It makes the show very stiff and artificial
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by topeorekoy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2007
these people were evicted on friday:

emmanuel meto (ghana) he look so dull to me, though he is current but he hardly smiles

lilian (ghana) she is so dull to be an actress to me, though she is cute

jonny ( nigeria) really cant place anything on though but dont say am being partial

didnt watch saturday

sunday

the house was cool, the house mates used dance as a means of passing message across. it was fun galore in the house. ALARIWO OF AFRICA was in the house and they had an interactive session together. ALARIWO, also sang a song from his album. ADESEWA gave the vote of thanks(WHAT DO U THINK ABT HER? SHE IS JUST TOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOUSY. NOTICE ME) UTI presented him with a NEW HAIER THERMOCOOL DVD.

ADESEWA won a new mobile fone cos she found the missing clue
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by Lola4eva(f): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2007
Im sorry if this is going to sound hurtful to all next movie star fans, but in just not feeling the show. It is somewhat dumb too me, very very dry, i tried watching it once and men, i think its the worst reality show ever to come out of Nigeria,
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by topeorekoy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2007
I AGREE, the shw hasnt really lived up to expectation but they r really trying sha
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by ronnieslimz(f): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2007
@tope: tnx so mch!! kiss

@lola: dat's true, sooo boring. . unlike last year's edition
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by Bblak(f): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2007
I enjoy every bit of the show.just that the judges criteria 4 eviction can be very funny at times.I hope they are not being partial here because the way in which Diana was evicted was so cruel.
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by moondust(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2007
hope 2 watch it
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by Tawak: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2007
Hey,its d 3rd 1 n not d 2nd 1,Next movie star III
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by ronnieslimz(f): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2007
oooh!!!!moiii baddy. . that's true o! ok i'll modify it
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by topeorekoy(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2007
rachael oniga was in the house and everyone was excited to see here. so ghanians too knw her. she had a cool interactive session with them. that woman still look cute even though she is old.

she was presented with a 14 inch t. and a package from P.Z

what do u think abt ADESEWA? to me damn she is just too artificial and does notice me. no beef she is a cool chik but i dont want her to win

the house mates did a mini dialogue play( one house mates speacking to himself or herself. rating them over 10

ADESEWA- 5
ENOCH- 5 ( DIDNT EVEN GET ANY MESSAGE FROM HIS PLAY)
AYO BELLO-7
OSINUGA FEMI- 6
LUCY AMEH- 7
LYDIA FORSON- 6
MATHA- 7
MONICA- 7
UTI (MY MAN, THE GUY IS SO INTELLIGENT)- 8.5

I TIP UTI ALL THE WAY TO WIN
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by ronnieslimz(f): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2007
yea, i watched it. . don't c anyffin wrong in adesewa. . she's cool and i love her play lastnyt

i love UTI too. . modified, tot he was a 9jyrian cry

wot du u think'bout AYO? he's also cool. . i really like him
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by excel12(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2007
Though she's somehow artificial, i still like Adesewa.She's a cool babe and a good actress too.

Ayo is good too but lets see how far this pastor can go.Enoch is VERY sound,dont dig Uti that much

I tip Femi,Lucy and Martha for eviction tonight and maybe monica.
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by jenny2007(f): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2007
the show is boring compared to last year's big brother nigeria though its totally different concepts. i like adesewa. she's a good actress i think . uti is the best to win. i'm tired of seeing enoch or wotever he's called always talking about ghana.
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by topeorekoy(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2007
I didnt watch saturday and sunday cos i slept off.

FRIDAY NITE

the house was so cool. GBENGA ADEYINKA THE 1ST was in the house and asked the housemates to sing a razz song that they used to sing way back in primary school

as u all knw that friday is always party time. OLU MAINTAIN was in the house to trill them to his popular hit YAHOOZE
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by excel12(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2007
Imagine them evicting Ayo and Adesewa while Lucy ,Martha and Femi are stil in that house.They have finally killed that show.

I can conveniently say without mincing words that Adesewa is the best actress among all the ladies and that Ayo will dust Femi anytime anyday.
Imagine that Lucy that doent know anything staying back and Adesewa evicted.

The judges need to have their heads examined
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by ronnieslimz(f): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2007
ooh! tope, so u dint watch it?? imagine 3 of the contestants wie evicted. . sewa, ayo and tutu
excel av said it all. . sewa and ayo were evicted while femi and co. are still in the house!! i really felt bad. . its now only one nigerian in d house and u know femi isnt dat gud. . u know wot dis min?? a ghanian is gon win! its totally nonsense i can feel the pain in sewa. . she was shocked. . she neva xpectd it. . even at the eviction party she was still looking dull, dis year's edition is wack. .
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by topeorekoy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2007
Ayo evicted? anyway i want my man UTI to win the show and i pray he does
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by excel12(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2007
Now,the show is boring !!!! I mean VERY BORING!!!!

The judges have evicted the best canditates
Re: The Next Movie Star III (3) by ronnieslimz(f): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2007
guess wot? unless i get updates from my sis. and u guys im not gon' watch dat show anymore! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Channels On Dstv! / Who Else Is Seeing "How I Met Your Mother"? / Download Nigerian First Sci-fi Film, Ratnik Full Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.