Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Phrank Shaibu: No Hiding Place For Tinubu, He’ll Be Exposed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phrank Shaibu: No Hiding Place For Tinubu, He’ll Be Exposed (1774 Views)

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / Wike, An Alcoholic – Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu / MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phrank Shaibu: No Hiding Place For Tinubu, He’ll Be Exposed by gaby(m): 1:21am On Aug 08, 2023
We understand.

Make una continue to dey help us expose una selves...

As for BAT, he is unable to show his Primary and Secondary School credentials because the name you'd find there isn't Bola Ahmed Tinubu but Amoda Yekini.

He made a mistake in linking both names by way of a legal change of name document.

The wahala plenty.
When person lie one lie, e do need plenty more lies to continue to dey cover the previous lies.
Re: Phrank Shaibu: No Hiding Place For Tinubu, He’ll Be Exposed by garfield1: 1:55am On Aug 08, 2023
Penguin2:
Not just exposed, he will be disgraced.

I heard Pastor Adeboye used Maryam Shetty’s ordeal to preach and claimed that “some promotions are a trap for disgrace.”

I same the same thing to Tinubu.

The illegitimate promotion given to him by INEC is a trap for National disgrace.

Tinubu’s disgrace will be televised.

It’s going to be an international embarrassment.

It will be so bad that from generation to generation, nobody will ever want to be like Tinubu.

And all those who support him will bury their heads in shame.

This is the word of the lord!

Na from obsessions, hallucinations and delusion madness dey start oh

1 Like

Re: Phrank Shaibu: No Hiding Place For Tinubu, He’ll Be Exposed by Bigkoko: 4:37am On Aug 08, 2023
Overview of the Privacy Act: 2020 Edition
Conditions of Disclosure to Third Parties
The general rule under the Privacy Act is that an agency cannot disclose a record contained in a system of records unless the individual to whom the record pertains gives prior written consent to the disclosure. There are twelve exceptions to this general rule.

A. The “No Disclosure without Consent” Rule
“No agency shall disclose any record which is contained in a system of records by any means of communication to any person, or to another agency, except pursuant to a written request by, or with the prior written consent of, the individual to whom the record pertains [subject to 12 exceptions].” 5 U.S.C. § 552a(b).

From the applicable statues, Asiwaju through his lawyers are pleading A. "The No Disclosure without Consent" Rule, conveniently forgetting that 12 other grounds exist via which the Disclosure can be ordered. Since Asiwaju claims to be or is assumed to be (for now) president of Nigeria, A judge who loves transparency will order the release.

On the US Privacy Law for students, these are exemptions whereby these disclosure can be made or given to a 3rd party. 1 of these 12 statues can be ground enough for a disclosure. As public officer, these privacy law do not really cover asiwaju.... The law is for private citizens, not for public officer holders. The last time i checked Asiwaju claims to be the president of Nigeria. I am a passport carrying Nigerian.

1. 5 U.S.C. § 552a(b)(1) - Need to Know within Agency
2. 5 U.S.C. § 552a(b)(2) - Required FOIA Disclosure
3. 5 U.S.C. § 552a(b)(3) - Routine Uses
4. 5 U.S.C. § 552a(b)(4) - Bureau of the Census
5. 5 U.S.C. § 552a(b)(5) - Statistical Research
6. 5 U.S.C. § 552a(b)(6) - National Archives
7. 5 U.S.C. § 552a(b)(7) - Law Enforcement Request
8. 5 U.S.C. § 552a(b)(cool - Health or Safety of an Individual
9. 5 U.S.C. § 552a(b)(9) – Congress
10. 5 U.S.C. § 552a(b)(10) - Government Accountability Office
11. 5 U.S.C. § 552a(b)(11) - Court Order
12. 5 U.S.C. § 552a(b)(12) - Debt Collection Act

AA was advised by his lawyers to plead 11.5 U.S.C.$ a(b)(11) since previous Nigerian govts fail to live up to their responsibility by pleading 10 & 2 (Court Order & FOIA Disclosure) 9.5 (House/National Assembly) 7.5 (EFCC/ICPC/DSS/POLICE/NSA).

AA prayers will be granted except Biden States Department intervenes. But i see no reason why he ill intervene when his own son is a cocaine addict and currently facing strong calls for tougher punishment, and he is about to face reelection. And the drug mule has failed to dislodged the coupist in Niger after the Kamala calls.

This doesnt look good for Asiwaju! That seat go hot for am, na promise wey millions of people don promise am!
Re: Phrank Shaibu: No Hiding Place For Tinubu, He’ll Be Exposed by Penguin2: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2023
garfield1:

Na from obsessions, hallucinations and delusion madness dey start oh

Don’t worry, I reject it for you in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Phrank Shaibu: No Hiding Place For Tinubu, He’ll Be Exposed by garfield1: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2023
Penguin2:

Don’t worry, I reject it for you in Jesus name, amen.

I am not the one rushing post nonsense

1 Like

Re: Phrank Shaibu: No Hiding Place For Tinubu, He’ll Be Exposed by Greyworld: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2023
Curse777:
cool

When Tinubu start dealing with this miscreants, they would wish they weren't born...

I trust Tinubu...

Atiku should first forget his INTELS and NPA contract... Otilo...

Obi should forget about all his import waiver and lisence he imports junk with under NEXT limited Otilo...

The kinda man yu follow is he who victimize others right?? And you think you have sense.
Re: Phrank Shaibu: No Hiding Place For Tinubu, He’ll Be Exposed by Curse777: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=Greyworld post=124964309]
The kinda man yu follow is he who victimize others right?? And you think you have sense.[/quote

Your mother doesn't have sense
Re: Phrank Shaibu: No Hiding Place For Tinubu, He’ll Be Exposed by KanwuliaExtra: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2023
Oh yes!
He will be exposed for the criminal he truly is.
Re: Phrank Shaibu: No Hiding Place For Tinubu, He’ll Be Exposed by Greyworld: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Curse777:

My whorre mother doesn't have sense

I wont doubt it..
Re: Phrank Shaibu: No Hiding Place For Tinubu, He’ll Be Exposed by Sharpsharp00123: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
Penguin2:
Not just exposed, he will be disgraced.

I heard Pastor Adeboye used Maryam Shetty’s ordeal to preach and claimed that “some promotions are a trap for disgrace.”

I same the same thing to Tinubu.

The illegitimate promotion given to him by INEC is a trap for National disgrace.

Tinubu’s disgrace will be televised.

It’s going to be an international embarrassment.

It will be so bad that from generation to generation, nobody will ever want to be like Tinubu.

And all those who support him will bury their heads in shame.

This is the word of the lord!
typical Igbo n their gibberish trademark

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True Lagos State Civil Servants Earn The Highest Wage In Nigeria / Army Warns Igboho Is Out Of Line If He Disregards Armed Forces To Attack Bandits / United States, United Nations And Africa: Friends Or Foes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.