Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai (54226 Views)

Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? / How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR / Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Morbeta11(m): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Wike will show igbos pepper grin

Pray to live long to see the pepper....since wishing entire ethnic group ill gives you orgasm.
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Fugazy2023: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
Olalan:
Where are the technocrats we were expecting to lead the administration?

When you blind eyes are opened, you will see them
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Kukutente23: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

El-Rufai is one of the biggest weapon of Tinubu in the last election. From sources, it is even Tinubu that specifically wanted El-Rufai to work for him as a minister.

Senate received petition on those names and they need to do their normal
Protocol. They will eventually confirm El-Rufai.
Even so. Its a dent on a former gov and minister to have issues with security clearance. I suspect it might even be from international community than just the local petitions
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Wike will show igbos Igbos pepper grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Menclothing: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
This is Nigeria
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Showguyz: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Judolisco:
Wike no dey eye presidency oh... Na el rufai.... After south na North again
see the way una wan share power base on region instead of competence
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Judolisco(m): 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
ExpressBooking:

Umahi and Wike must be dreaming to think they can ever become the president of Nigeria
same thing people said about tinubu... He is now president from d first time trying... Dreams dey come true sometimes oh... Dey there dey play

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Judolisco(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
Showguyz:

see the way una wan share power base on region instead of competence
yh... D country is already way 2 divided.... We now have northern governors forum and southern governors forum.... There are competent people in d North and south...
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by fergie001: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Asswipemod:

Auditor Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg ( ? ) UNCONFIRMED.๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
You are very troublesome tongue
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Showguyz: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Judolisco:
yh... D country is already way 2 divided.... We now have northern governors forum and southern governors forum.... There are competent people in d North and south...
God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Diligent1(f): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
gazilion:
It is the acceptance of the status quo that has kept Nigeria backwards. I have nothing against BAT at all but the world knows that the process that got him enthroned was ridden with stinking corruption and obnoxious display of sharp practices by INEC. The judiciary should help fight the corruption in the electoral process no matter who is at the helm of affairs and leave a legacy for our children. Even if Peter Obi is not the winner but let it be seen that the process is CLEANSED AND NOW CLEAN!!
You are a manipulator
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Jomonix: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Buhari4sale:

na wa for Igbo this Igbo that comment.
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by billyG(m): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
fergie001:
Senate awaits security clearance to confirm the nomination of Nasir El-Rufai (Kaduna), Stella Okotete (Delta) and Abubakar Sani Danladi (Taraba) as Ministers.
We have lost it,even professor utsev that does not knew anything...imagine a "proffessor of agric" struggling to explain irrigation.
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by complexstuffs(m): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Cardozzo:
smiley El rufai the man who hates Christians I think

Says a brainwashed IPOB
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by opius: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
El Rufai should not be confirmed at all... So much blood in Kaduna during his tenure
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by KingsJohnson(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Wike is too small for the Igbos
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by wildernessVoice: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Add the source for credibility: https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-senate-withholds-el-rufais-confirmation-as-minister-over-security-clearance/amp

This could be a subtle Tinubu move to deny him of a ministerial position. I'm not sure Tinubu has forgiven El Rufai yet (https://saharareporters.com/2019/05/06/el-rufai-tells-lagosians-how-defeat-godfatherism) .

I agree with you.
He attempted to dethrone him from being Eko god
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by complexstuffs(m): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
SaLongs1:
If the will of the people counts then Rufai should be sent home empty handed grin cheesy

National assembly is not composed of bitter and hateful IPOB members

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by complexstuffs(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
maxist2020:

What is even you people's problem in this forum? As an igala man, my spirit can't just take it when you people at any given opportunity attack the Igbo.
What have this people done? Is it a crime for one of the to contest for president?
Please let stop this hate before it consumes us all.
To you what has Igbo done to Wike that he will show them pepper?

I think the guy is right

IIGB0S are haters of Nigeria and always wish for the downfall of Nigeria. That is what they have done
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by phorget(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
Buhari4sale:

To show igbos pepper must be his portfolio I guess...

Ozuo.
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Asswipemod: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
fergie001:
You are very troublesome tongue

๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by complexstuffs(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
obaidan:

So how will that make your own life better than it is now... y'all focus on the wrong enemy. The real enemy dey do aso ebi with you, you think say na ur friend

E dey sweet our belle anytime anyone is showing IIGB0S pepper grin
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Realist777: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
Hollusilva28:
Rubber stamp confirmation Names of Mofos. The lists is full of criminals. Nigeria is gone to dust. If youโ€™re somewhere thinking about Nigeria and voted for Tinubu to do miracles, sorry is your name. Nothing good will come out of His regime. Those that voted for him around my area, are now regretting their actions. But I have no more money to give has charity for anyone.

May God help us the innocent ones that didnโ€™t brought this evil party into reigns
I voted for the evil party so they can finish us patapata
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by EcoNews: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
Is your father cursed beyond redemption
Why not open a thread for that or who ask your father for the rubbish you are spill here

gazilion:
It is the acceptance of the status quo that has kept Nigeria backwards. I have nothing against BAT at all but the world knows that the process that got him enthroned was ridden with stinking corruption and obnoxious display of sharp practices by INEC. The judiciary should help fight the corruption in the electoral process no matter who is at the helm of affairs and leave a legacy for our children. Even if Peter Obi is not the winner but let it be seen that the process is CLEANSED AND NOW CLEAN!!
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by billyG(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
Soema:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
No be jennyclay be this?
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by LegendHero(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Kukutente23:

Even so. Its a dent on a former gov and minister to have issues with security clearance. I suspect it might even be from international community than just the local petitions

Yes youโ€™re correct. Something seems somehow.
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Hollusilva28(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
Realist777:

I voted for the evil party so they can finish us patapata
Lol
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by phorget(m): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
complexstuffs:

I think the guy is right

IIGB0S are haters of Nigeria and always wish for the downfall of Nigeria. That is what they have done

And Wike is supposed to be Nigeria advocate in charge of showing igbos pepper abi?
If igbos so want the downfall of Nigeria then I'm sure Nigeria would also have wanted the downfall of the igbos so the circle continues.

It's so unfortunate that the bitterness in you people would also be passed on to your offsprings yet unborn, you people will just tell your kids to hate igbos and when they ask the reason for such hate then you tell them that igbos have always wanted the downfall of Nigeria. A country that has never stand even for once is what you are claiming someone what to push down abi?

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by NewDea4: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
fergie001:
Senate awaits security clearance to confirm the nomination of Nasir El-Rufai (Kaduna), Stella Okotete (Delta) and Abubakar Sani Danladi (Taraba) as Ministers.

The entire exercise is a joke and not even because of the scurrilous antecedents of the nominees, but simply because there's no way for the 'screening committee' to match competence/proficiency with intended portfolio.

Nigeria is just filled with foolish people
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Fkmodhi: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
fergie001:

Mr. Dele Alake. (Ekiti) CONFIRMED

So this ekuke is from Ekiti lol now the werey no be Lagos again mad ooo
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Alliswell248: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
Hollusilva28:
Rubber stamp confirmation Names of Mofos. The lists is full of criminals. Nigeria is gone to dust. If youโ€™re somewhere thinking about Nigeria and voted for Tinubu to do miracles, sorry is your name. Nothing good will come out of His regime. Those that voted for him around my area, are now regretting their actions. But I have no more money to give has charity for anyone.

May God help us the innocent ones that didnโ€™t brought this evil party into reigns

Noise Makers. That prefer a third class philosophy graduate to rule Nigeria, Mmasoma brother.

Nigeria would favor me.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum / Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) / Governor Fayemi Seals Fayoseโ€™s Two Houses In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.