Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai (54223 Views)

Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? / How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR / Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by badoh(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
What people don't understand is that you can't just jettison people that worked tirelessly to ensure you emerged victorious in an election. You need to balance it so as not to appear ungrateful and not appreciative. Those castigating Tinubu on his choice of Ministers will do same if they find themselves in a position of authority. Some of them even think it was only Tinubu that singlehandedly picked all the ministers. Some of the ministers are recommended by their respective state governors, retired head of states and some political leaders. To rule a country like Nigeria whose citizens are so divided along ethnic and religious line is not easy. Any action a government takes will always be misinterpreted by way of religion or ethnic colouration. Now I know uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. You'll never understand the pressure embedded in a position until you find yourself there.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Halo22: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
Of a truth, El-Rufai has made several inciting statements and steps against the unity of Nigeria. He doesn't deserve to be cleared as a minister, but then with Tinubu as the C-in-C, it is already a walk in the park for him.
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by complexstuffs(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
phorget:

And Wike is supposed to be Nigeria advocate in charge of showing igbos pepper abi?
If igbos so want the downfall of Nigeria then I'm sure Nigeria would also have wanted the downfall of the igbos so the circle continues.

It's so unfortunate that the bitterness in you people would also be passed on to your offsprings yet unborn, you people will just tell your kids to hate igbos and when they ask the reason for such hate then you tell them that igbos have always wanted the downfall of Nigeria. A country that has never stand even for once is what you are claiming someone what to push down abi?

I didn't even read your crappy rants.

Someone told you the truth that Wike will show IIGB0S pepper and you are her foaming at the mouth.

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by HopeGying: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
Soema:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Oyom Angela

Stop spamming every thread and find job. Lazy youth
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Cardozzo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
complexstuffs:

Says a brainwashed IPOB

Yoruba to the bones you get it all wrong just now brother admit that😔😔
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Omenlon: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Kukutente23:

Even so. Its a dent on a former gov and minister to have issues with security clearance. I suspect it might even be from international community than just the local petitions
if you were following events on the screening, you would know that a petition was tenderd by a senator against el Rufai on the floor of the house, so they will have to look into it before confirmation.
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by complexstuffs(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
Cardozzo:

Yoruba to the bones you get it all wrong just now brother admit that😔😔

IPOB are so ashamed of their region that they are quick to claim other regions

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by renderme: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
This ministerial list has:

PDP - wike
nPDP - mattawalle
LP - baze university VC
Endsars Sorosoke - bosun
ACN
CPC
Those with no party membership

Real government of national unity.

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Josephkabila12: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
Hollusilva28:
Rubber stamp confirmation Names of Mofos. The lists is full of criminals. Nigeria is gone to dust. If you’re somewhere thinking about Nigeria and voted for Tinubu to do miracles, sorry is your name. Nothing good will come out of His regime. Those that voted for him around my area, are now regretting their actions. But I have no more money to give has charity for anyone.

May God help us the innocent ones that didn’t brought this evil party into reigns
why are mumu buffoons so stupid, which money do you have bastard buffoon. This fools can be so stupid and disgusting. Which money do you have
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by CJStarz: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Wike will show igbos pepper grin

A na akogheri
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Omenlon: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
Hollusilva28:
Rubber stamp confirmation Names of Mofos. The lists is full of criminals. Nigeria is gone to dust. If you’re somewhere thinking about Nigeria and voted for Tinubu to do miracles, sorry is your name. Nothing good will come out of His regime. Those that voted for him around my area, are now regretting their actions. But I have no more money to give has charity for anyone.

May God help us the innocent ones that didn’t brought this evil party into reigns
the irony of it is that people like you who have never done any legitimate thing in life are the ones quick to call others criminals. If you are tired of Nigeria and you have money as you boasted, why don't you try Somalia or Afghanistan. Yeye people.
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Hollusilva28(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
Josephkabila12:
why are mumu buffoons so stupid, which money do you have bastard buffoon. This fools can be so stupid and disgusting. Which money do you have
I ain’t got no time replying slowpoke like you, continue to argue with your phone & ancestors. No sense of reasonings.

If you come my way, I will walk pass, because I don’t know you and I still don’t want to know you. You are just nobody cos you lack moral & your rational thinking is lost

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Hollusilva28(m): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
Omenlon:
the irony of it is that people like you who have never done any legitimate thing in life are the ones quick to call others criminals. If you are tired of Nigeria and you have money as you boasted, why don't you try Somalia or Afghanistan. Yeye people.
I ain’t got no time replying slowpoke like you, continue to argue with your phone & ancestors. No sense of reasonings.

If you come my way, I will walk pass, because I don’t know you and I still don’t want to know you. You are just nobody cos you lack moral & your rational thinking is lost.

Applicable to you as your superior up there
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by ufuosman(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Format 😂
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by phorget(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
complexstuffs:

I didn't even read your crappy rants.

Someone told you the truth that Wike will show IIGB0S pepper and you are her foaming at the mouth.

And I asked if wike”s portfolio is to show ”igbos pepper” cos I never knew that there's portfolio for pepper showing.
I cant stop wondering why you people wont stop thinking with your anus, with all the hunger and social vices eating up your country all you still care about is someone that is coming to show igbos pepper. The pepper that Ebola is showing all of us now I hope you are enjoying it anyway.

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by complexstuffs(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
phorget:

And I asked if wike”s portfolio is to show ”igbos pepper” cos I never knew that there's portfolio for pepper showing.
I cant stop wondering why you people wont stop thinking with your anus, with all the hunger and social vices eating up your country all you still care about is someone that is coming to show igbos pepper. The pepper that Ebola is showing all of us now I hope you are enjoying it anyway.

The following people are showing IIGB0S pepper all the time
Asari Dokubo, Nnamdi Kanu, Wike, Shetima, Simon Ekpa, Reno Omokri,
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by pooozeee(m): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
One day, They will confirm my name too
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by JetApartment: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Minimum Msc holders

The powerful list

Federal Executive Council meetings weekly would be intresting

Most of them on the list are ambitious and gunning for 2027 or 2031

Wike , ElRufai, Umahi eyeing Presidency or vice

Adelabu eyeing Governorship

You no go school or you can't read, Hell-Rufai isn't confirmed yet.

Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by manchyme: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
All of you will be kicked out soon Obi recovers his mandate from Ebola.. just enjoy now while it lasts

Bunch of criminals

Hmnnn
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by gazilion: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
Diligent1:

You are a manipulator

To the Glory of God
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by godwon01(m): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Lol

They will all be confirm
Confirmed already . Only three of them were not confirm.
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Asswipemod: 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
fergie001:
You are very troublesome tongue

See, Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg has been relentlessly trolling me and other Nairalanders for the past 3 years. So it's payback time.😉
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by gazilion: 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
EcoNews:
Is your father cursed beyond redemption
Why not open a thread for that or who ask your father for the rubbish you are spill here

Oh No! You shouldn’t have written the above cos' God is my Father!! Now that you said such against your creator, YOUR MISERY JUST STARTED!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by garfield1: 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
Vadese1:
Even Buhari ministers are better than this ones. Only very few person are excited among the list. Example the lady from Imo state. A very reputable banker . In all this is the worst cabinet we might be seeing since the present democracy of 1999. The best set of minsters so far was Goodluck regime. He assemble some of the best brain in the land

Oga,this is the best since 1999.take a second look again

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
Same shit, different toilets. Same set of individuals with nothing to offer.
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Asswipemod: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
Hollusilva28:

If you come my way, I will walk pass, because I don’t know you and I still don’t want to know you. You are just nobody cos you lack moral & your rational thinking is lost
Hmmm! Mr MushroomFadaka.😝😝😝
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Pathfinder2090: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lapintoz50:
Ntor.......

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us....

You go wail for 8 years...

Continue....mumu

Wetin dey sweet u?
Fuel price Abi high cost of living?
Tribal bigot lik u

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by Henz81: 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Ok your village people abi?
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by condralbedez: 12:02am On Aug 08, 2023
Keyamo squandered 52 billion and he is cleaning his mouth for another round of largesse. The corruption in this country is appalling.
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by JOemmy(m): 12:05am On Aug 08, 2023
Tinibu no get the liver to stop hell rufai confirmation if he does that there will definitely be ammagedom.
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by moneyissweet(m): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2023
As president of Nigeria abi as Nnamdi Kanu?

As far as Igbo nation is concerned wike is useless and powerless now

Buhari4sale:
Re: Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai by XAUBulls: 12:43am On Aug 08, 2023
fergie001:
Senate awaits security clearance to confirm the nomination of Nasir El-Rufai (Kaduna), Stella Okotete (Delta) and Abubakar Sani Danladi (Taraba) as Ministers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

General Patrick Aziza Is Dead / Ihedioha Adopts David Wisdom Uchechukwu For Life After Viral Recitation Video / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.