Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . (1443 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband, Churchill Who Said He's A Tireless Machine In Bed / Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . by Chiomaqueen: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
Tonto dikeh ex husband churchill & his new wife Rosey meurer split - gistlover .. this is what happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pb-Zi8NxSs
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . by BOSSkesh(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
Shut up
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
I knew it was just a matter of time. I saw through the pains of Tonto and how she helped that guy and covered for him but due to the general perception people already have about her, they were all blinded to her pains. Churchill is a slow poison

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . by Shokoloko(f): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
Hopefully this is false.
If this is true he is on to wife no 4.
Who will be Mrs Adekunke no 4?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . by Nwodosis(m): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
He may really be two minutes man!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . by immortalcrown(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
Too bad, if true. But he is still doing better than Tonto. At least, he lawfully married and spent years before divorcing, unlike Tonto who could not even date for long talk more of making it to marriage.

My comment is not a judgement on who between him and Tonto has the worst character. My comment is that his case is not as shameful or ridiculous as that of Tonto. I say this because many commenters above are already trying to use this Churchill's rumoured case to exonerate Tonto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . by olus01(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
My peace of mind over everything
Even it will cost me to test run like 10
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . by slimjohn2k5: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Truly there is no partner better than the first.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . by Justkatty(f): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
undecided undecided
Can't he just stay single?
Wife number 4 on her way lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . by candygist: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
I knew it was just a matter of time. I saw through the pains of Tonto and how she helped that guy and covered for him but due to the general perception people already have about her, they were all blinded to her pains. Churchill is a slow poison

You could not even confirm if the story is real or not, you just jump into conclusion like person way no dey educated and exposed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
as there are millions of women ready and willing to marry this dude, he will find a new wife in no time. mark this space!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . by AmotekunSW: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:

Helped Churchill?
Abi Churchill helped her.

Since Churchill dumped her asz, her life has been in shambles.

Mind you, remember Churchill had a wife before he fell into the misfortune of having anything to do with Tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:

You need help.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . by 1Sharon(f): 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Well well well!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . by Muna4real(f): 12:01am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
Too bad, if true. But he is still doing better than Tonto. At least, he lawfully married and spent years before divorcing, unlike Tonto who could not even date for long talk more of making it to marriage.

My comment is not a judgement on who between him and Tonto has the worst character. My comment is that his case is not as shameful or ridiculous as that of Tonto. I say this because many commenters above are already trying to use this Churchill's rumoured case to exonerate Tonto.

What are you saying? He didn't lawfully marry tonto? Lol. Go and do your research. He dated

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . by gaby(m): 1:20am On Aug 08, 2023
Tontolet and Churchill topic to the rescue on the matter of distracting them once again...lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . by meobizy(f): 2:49am On Aug 08, 2023
I’m here. This will make front page in the morning.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . by immortalcrown(m): 6:47am On Aug 08, 2023
Muna4real:

What are you saying? He didn't lawfully marry tonto? Lol. Go and do your research. He dated
I am sure this your response is not to my comment. Did I say hr didn't lawfully marry Tonto?

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad Was Killed By My Brother? Shubomi Marley, Sister Of Naira Marley Opens Up / Meet The Super Talented Three Oguike Sisters And See Why They Stopped Acting / Most Beautiful Actresses In Nigeria 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.