Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless (22283 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . / Cute Couple Alert- Rosey Meurer & Hubby Olakunle Churchill Enjoy Dinner Date / Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by AlexReports(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2018
Beautiful, brainy and classy are adjectives that are apt in describing actress Rosey Meurer. However, despite her talents, she has always been dogged by rumours of having an intimate relationship with Tonto Dikeh’s estranged husband and chairman of Big Church Entertainment. At a point, she was also alleged to have had a hand in the demise of Tonto’s marriage.

But the actress is unfazed by the rumours. She told Sunday Scoop, “Dr. Olakunle and I share a very sincere cordial relationship, and therefore, the strokes of baseless accusations are imperatively unnecessary.

“Nowadays, hate speech has become the regular ice that we may have to chew when we seek to gain liberation from thirst. I would categorically tell you that I admire their ignorant conception of falsity. I believe in silence as a key to the mansion of focus, regardless of the resolution of critics. I am an ambassador of Big Church Foundation, and I would do nothing to jeopardise the happiness of the President of the foundation; he is indeed a noble man. I truly feel what he goes through because the singular reason is to drag his name through the mud with fabricated stories against his foundation and his company. The falsehood affects everyone close to him including his mum who he was accused of touching inappropriately. All these are frame ups geared towards tarnishing his image and his career. I know well about the family and no one can deny that they don’t know me.”

Asked to name something about Churchill that the rest of the world doesn’t know, Rosey said, “He is someone who possesses a burning passion and interest in human development and global advancement. He reaches for nothing less than the best. One very spectacular thing about him is that, Churchill is soft-hearted; he would barely hurt even an ant. He is really a good man.”

Expressing satisfaction with her growth in the movie industry, Meurer said, “I am not concerned with the pace at which I get movie roles; instead, I bother myself about the time, sacrifices and commitments I put into the roles I represent. What should matter to actors and actresses should be the creative inputs and relevance of whatever movie they feature in. There are so many movies and several actors, but we seldom find good movies and if eventually we do find any, we always will introduce and inform others to see it. This gesture is because they find the movie interesting and not because of the prominent faces in the movie.”

https://punchng.com/rumours-accusing-me-of-plotting-to-marry-churchill-baseless-rosey-meurer/

Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Tamarapetty(f): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Edopesin: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
Celebrity life Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
Just 3 comments. Mods kontinu
Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by deeswagger: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
Check in check out... Mi o mo pe o dun to yi..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
I'm tired of her news.

3 Likes

Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
OK noted, it is baseless. Unlike the other rumors that Linda Ikeji son is likely to have an abnormality:

https://www.nairaland.com/4708934/linda-ikejis-son-likely-abnormality

1 Like

Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by holluwai(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
Make she marry am. We no go vex

2 Likes

Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by SEONaijaExpert: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
I might need to start a campaign against making irrelevant people more popular.

9 Likes

Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
The guy will not go near any yeyebrity with a 10 foot pole.
That mad bitchh ia a horrible lesson

1 Like

Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by apple010(f): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
Guys limited slots available, kindly check out signature for more details
Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Thebwoy: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
Both you and tonto are chronic liars like lie Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by lifestyle1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Partnerbiz(f): 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
And if she marries Churchill?

She is fine no doubt

We will buy your airtime and transfer cash to you.

We will buy 1k to 200k airtime at juicy rates..

Just call or Chat us up now!.

Buy cheap data too.

See testimonies below.

Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by juhifi: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
nice gurl
Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Benekruku(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
"Asked to name something about Churchill that the rest of the world doesn’t know, Rosey said, “He is someone who possesses a burning passion and interest in human development and global advancement. He reaches for nothing less than the best. One very spectacular thing about him is that, Churchill is soft-hearted; he would barely hurt even an ant. He is really a good man.”

Who do I Beleive now,

Tonto or this bitch

1 Like

Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Emmafe(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
Isokay

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by bluefilm: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
But joke apart, who in his right senses will like to marry this overpainted overbleached bimbo?

Nonsense. angry

2 Likes

Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Mikepenny5(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
churchill like them yellow , anyway not far from the truth
Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Harrynight(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
Who cares

We are more concern about sending Buhari APC out of Aso Rock

4 Likes

Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by akinszz: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
Gbenusoun... Attention seeker angry
Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by itiswellandwell: 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hmmmm. Churchill always like them light skin even if they don't have sense.

Cheap s6 edge plus. Check my signature.

4 Likes

Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by LesbianBoy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
The churchhill na ashewo. He too like girls. I noticed he has been "liking" one big ass ghanian actress pictures on instagram. Hope he is not planning to fvck that one grin grin grin
Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Samuelgr8: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
This one na ASHAWO ooooo

1 Like

Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Aplaudez(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
I always wonder why this world hasn't ended yet

2 Likes

Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by kennypoju04: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Churchill always want to trend,he better go back to tontolet...that lady would make him very popular
Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by ofuonyebi: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
which marriage self these actress they make noise about?

after kissing, handling and romancing each others in the public glare

sometimes they do what supposed to be husband and wife no fit do

Let's face reality, actress marriage....na manage wahala..ooo!QED!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapper 2shotz Poses With Ali Baba In His Office / Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / Serial Fraud: Seun Egbegbe, Others Lose Bid To Quash Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.