Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). (40148 Views)

President Tinubu Receives A Nigeria Football Token Ahead Of The Super Eagle matc / Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa / Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by naptu2: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sharakayemo:
I hope she will receive our super falcons too, even if they no win spoon, talk less of Cup

That's exactly what she said here. She said that she will receive the Falcons. The journalist asked, "You will receive them?" and she said, "Yes, why not?"

Busola Kukoyi @KukoyiBusola

First Lady of Nigeria Senator Oluremi Tinubu CON with the wife of the Vice President Hajia Nana Shettima and wife of the senate President Mrs Ekaette Akpabio after watching the FIFA Women's World Cup round of 16 game, have commended the Super Falcons saying they are very proud of them.

Senator Oluremi Tinubu assures of her continued support for the team 🇳🇬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gpyJxC09x8

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Kemadealadire(f): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
My gender always winning and representing😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Omenlon: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
PheelzAlmighty:
As what? Election rigger
are you still crying? Peter Obi children have moved on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Omenlon: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
clems88:
She called herself a pastor yet she's supports her husband in covering his lies and supported him in rigging his way to the presidential seat. Rubbish pastor indeed . angry
eeyaaaah!!! Stop crying, Obi has moved on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by clems88(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Omenlon:
eeyaaaah!!! Stop crying, Obi has moved on.
enermy of Nigeria progress spotted . Don't worry u will chop agbado twya
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Omenlon: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sharakayemo:
I hope she will receive our super falcons too, even if they no win spoon, talk less of Cup
you no get money to buy data to watch the video clip or na her English nai confuse you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by BoldBrainz(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Apart from Musa Yaradua's wife, Nigerian first ladies too dey sabi plenty everywhere. Always wanting to be in front of cameras and behind microphones. Arrogating unconstitutional responsibilities to themselves.

This one busy body go worse pass Aisha Buhari own.. !
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Omenlon: 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
clems88:
enermy of Nigeria progress spotted . Don't worry u will chop agbado twya
my friend stop crying and relocate to Syria of you are tired of Nigeria. No be your mate dey travel abroad so, free yourself of unnecessary heartache.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Omenlon: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Apart from Musa Yaradua's wife, Nigerian first ladies too dey sabi plenty everywhere. Always wanting to be in front of cameras and behind microphones. Abrogating unconstitutional responsibilities to themselves.

even your pastor wife busy body pass this one. If e easy become a local govt chairman and see what your wife will turn to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by BoldBrainz(m): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Omenlon:
even your pastor wife busy body pass this one. If e easy become a local govt chairman and see what your wife will turn to.

I don't have a pastor.. !
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by candygist: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Hard working young women, not like the ones doing olosho and selling bra and pant on WhatsApp using style to look for hook up partners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by flokii: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
Those ladies are champs abeg..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by AllenSpencer: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
PheelzAlmighty:
As what? Election rigger

Damn!

You still fvckin pained!

Move-on please! Elections are over!

Start campaigning against 2031! Peter will be up against Shettima

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by complexstuffs(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
IIGB0S are not happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Yungmil: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
My problem now is that

How do you guys cope with glo network while masturbating.

My own is always hanging when I want to cum grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by MrsTwrite(f): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Good for her and her entire family.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by 100smile(m): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
Pwettylinda:
grin grin
Hey linda, i must confess, u gat some terrific Derriere there.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by dododawa1: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
Aishat no collect any TROPHY

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Ayoola171(m): 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
Beautiful, well deserved.

Lagos Mainland axis Estate with close proximity to AIT Alagbado with easy access from Command, Abule Egba, Iyana Ipaja and so on.

3 Bedroom Bungalow semi finish - N25million

Benefit: 12 months flexible payment with initial deposit of N5million.
Fast value appreciation, no omonile wahala and have good road network accessibility.

Don't miss out on this opportunity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQPLV-Roq34
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by cursedAbiola(f): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
Remi na ashawo
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Pastor Alahja Oluremi Tinubu

Congrats to D'Tigress

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by PDPGuy: 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
Yungmil:
My problem now is that

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
clems88:
She called herself a pastor yet she's supports her husband in covering his lies and supported him in rigging his way to the presidential seat. Rubbish pastor indeed . angry

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Apart from Musa Yaradua's wife, Nigerian first ladies too dey sabi plenty everywhere. Always wanting to be in front of cameras and behind microphones. Abrogating unconstitutional responsibilities to themselves.

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Yungmil:
My problem now is that

Just use your imagination to bring you into complete CUM.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Confirmedzombie: 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obedients and Peter obi wife will not like this.

Im sure Peter obi will soon arrange for his wife to receive them on twitter
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by IbnB: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
naptu2:
Busola Kukoyi @KukoyiBusola

https://twitter.com/KukoyiBusola/status/1688606402669920256

Crapshìt

Tell the man to treat Niger right
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Jofet(m): 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Congratulations gurls

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Triplerg: 12:09am On Aug 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

It's "Arrogating" and not "Abrogating". No offence pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: Five Feared Dead, Scores Injured During Stadium Stampede / Ben Gray Visits Ajegunle, Nigeria, Surrounded By Security Men - Photos / Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.