Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

The Wages Of Sin Is Death - Ekpa Threatens Kanu's Lawyer As Crisis In I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wages Of Sin Is Death - Ekpa Threatens Kanu's Lawyer As Crisis In I (531 Views)

Adeleke Appoints Lawyer As Health Commissioner / Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira / Simon Ekpa Threatens Joe Igbokwe With Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wages Of Sin Is Death - Ekpa Threatens Kanu's Lawyer As Crisis In I by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
THE crisis in the family of the proscribed Independent Peoples of Biafra, IPOB has degenerated and snowballed into full blown crisis as the self styled Prime Minister of the body based in Finland, Simon Ekpa sent back harsh words to Nnamdi Kanu's Special Counsel, Aloy Ejimakor.

Ekpa in his immediate response to Ejimakor from the message the IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu allegedly sent from the DSS custody was that the SIT-AT-HOME directives be stopped immediately.

And that the fundraising to fund the directive is a crime against him, the IPOB and the ESN.

In a response, Ekpa ordered Ejimakor never to mention Biafra in any of his correspondence and Press Release any more in his reaction via his official Twitter Page monitored by SOJ WORLDWIDE on Monday.

"@simon_ekpa
My direct response to you is to tell the DSS and the Nigeria state, which you now represent, that the Biafra government has decided the following:

1. From this date, you are hereby prohibited from using Biafra in your legal business dealings, as Biafra is not a company nor business;

2. You are hereby prohibited from interfering in anything Biafra, if you want to do your legal business, do it but you must remove Biafra from it. This directive is coming from the office of the Prime Minister of the Biafra Government In Exile. The only legitimate government of Biafra;

3. Tell the DSS that sent you that once they desist from interfering in Biafra affairs, that will automatically solve their problem.

4. If you are man enough, come to Finland and challenge me, you can as well hire a lawyer in Finland;

5. We have abolish economic empowerment day, it can only be coming from a criminal like you.

6. The Bible said that the wages of sin is death. Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
If you know you know.

7. You have been defeated and never to rise again.
Signed
Ekpa Simon Njoku
Prime Minister of Biafra Republic Government In Exile"

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/just-in-the-wages-of-sin-is-death-ekpa-threatens-kanus-lawyer-as-crisis-in-ipob-family-degenerates/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/breaking-kanu-spits-fire-from-custody-ready-to-deal-with-ekpa-over-fundraising-to-destroy-igboland/
Re: The Wages Of Sin Is Death - Ekpa Threatens Kanu's Lawyer As Crisis In I by Osariemen12: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Abeg make una rest. Restrict una madness to the east.

The only problem with this country now is bad leadership which Obi would've solved. But then, a drug lord emerged.

5 Likes

Re: The Wages Of Sin Is Death - Ekpa Threatens Kanu's Lawyer As Crisis In I by thuxzwda1: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
War!!! grin
Re: The Wages Of Sin Is Death - Ekpa Threatens Kanu's Lawyer As Crisis In I by limeta(f): 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Re: The Wages Of Sin Is Death - Ekpa Threatens Kanu's Lawyer As Crisis In I by 90dbest: 2:34am On Aug 08, 2023
Ejimakor's conduct in collusion with DOS makes me to believe that he can't be trusted , he is forcing himself in people that don't need his services, and also, I want ask if he is just kanu's lawyer or ipob's spokesman. Ekpa is really intelligent to see through his game.
Re: The Wages Of Sin Is Death - Ekpa Threatens Kanu's Lawyer As Crisis In I by cursedAbiola(f): 2:55am On Aug 08, 2023
lol Ekpa is jittery that his days of lies are catching up with him
Re: The Wages Of Sin Is Death - Ekpa Threatens Kanu's Lawyer As Crisis In I by accordadoga26(f): 3:41am On Aug 08, 2023
Hehehe
Re: The Wages Of Sin Is Death - Ekpa Threatens Kanu's Lawyer As Crisis In I by accordadoga26(f): 3:43am On Aug 08, 2023
Hehehe..

See people wey wan rule us.

These ones would be worse than Fulani if given power.

Military rule would be a joke if these people rule Nigeria.

It still baffles me how a single man would put about 20 million heads in his armpit and start using them to beat drum.

By the time Ekpa is done with these people, the already barren east go completely turn to desert.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wages Of Sin Is Death - Ekpa Threatens Kanu's Lawyer As Crisis In I by Rolings: 3:58am On Aug 08, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehe..

See people wey wan rule us.

These ones would be worse than Fulani if given power.

Military rule would be a joke if these people rule Nigeria.

It still baffles me how a single man would put about 20 million heads in his armpit and start using them to beat drum.

By the time Ekpa is done with these people, the already barren east go completely turn to desert.

When the thing started they were warned .....cautioned and even threatened NOT TO ALLOW THE MADNESS.
But they said
What's your business.... Northerners are killing northerners in the north and nobody is talking about it but everyone is talking about igbos ... everybody hates igbos .... everybody mind your business

Now that it has gone out of hand ......igbos are now looking at the same Nigeria state they have collectively shown nothing but hatred for the past 9 to 10 years.....
That's what you get when you grandstand unnecessarily......beat your chest foolishly .....and don't know your place

3 Likes

Re: The Wages Of Sin Is Death - Ekpa Threatens Kanu's Lawyer As Crisis In I by beerfraud: 4:16am On Aug 08, 2023
Kanu and Simon Ekpa will surely fight if the former is released by the DSS

2 Likes

Re: The Wages Of Sin Is Death - Ekpa Threatens Kanu's Lawyer As Crisis In I by AntiMarxist: 6:08am On Aug 08, 2023
beerfraud:

And Ekpa go beat nonesense out of the hunchback.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wages Of Sin Is Death - Ekpa Threatens Kanu's Lawyer As Crisis In I by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:42am On Aug 08, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

THE crisis in the family of the proscribed Independent Peoples of Biafra, IPOB has degenerated and snowballed into full blown crisis as the self styled Prime Minister of the body based in Finland, Simon Ekpa sent back harsh words to Nnamdi Kanu's Special Counsel, Aloy Ejimakor.

Ekpa in his immediate response to Ejimakor from the message the IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu allegedly sent from the DSS custody was that the SIT-AT-HOME directives be stopped immediately.

And that the fundraising to fund the directive is a crime against him, the IPOB and the ESN.

In a response, Ekpa ordered Ejimakor never to mention Biafra in any of his correspondence and Press Release any more in his reaction via his official Twitter Page monitored by SOJ WORLDWIDE on Monday.

"@simon_ekpa
My direct response to you is to tell the DSS and the Nigeria state, which you now represent, that the Biafra government has decided the following:

1. From this date, you are hereby prohibited from using Biafra in your legal business dealings, as Biafra is not a company nor business;

2. You are hereby prohibited from interfering in anything Biafra, if you want to do your legal business, do it but you must remove Biafra from it. This directive is coming from the office of the Prime Minister of the Biafra Government In Exile. The only legitimate government of Biafra;

3. Tell the DSS that sent you that once they desist from interfering in Biafra affairs, that will automatically solve their problem.

4. If you are man enough, come to Finland and challenge me, you can as well hire a lawyer in Finland;

5. We have abolish economic empowerment day, it can only be coming from a criminal like you.

6. The Bible said that the wages of sin is death. Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
If you know you know.

7. You have been defeated and never to rise again.
Signed
Ekpa Simon Njoku
Prime Minister of Biafra Republic Government In Exile"

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/just-in-the-wages-of-sin-is-death-ekpa-threatens-kanus-lawyer-as-crisis-in-ipob-family-degenerates/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/breaking-kanu-spits-fire-from-custody-ready-to-deal-with-ekpa-over-fundraising-to-destroy-igboland/

Na jew Rules dem dey Run for their Dream country ?
Re: The Wages Of Sin Is Death - Ekpa Threatens Kanu's Lawyer As Crisis In I by NaMe4: 7:05am On Aug 08, 2023

grin

As per indigenous pesin of Finland!
Re: The Wages Of Sin Is Death - Ekpa Threatens Kanu's Lawyer As Crisis In I by osuofia2(m): 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
beerfraud:
Kanu is no match for Ekpa

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Forgery Criminal Ring In Chicago State University? / [certificate Brouhaha] Will He Be Disqualified / Work With Tinubu, God Ordained His Presidency – Oba Of Lagos Tells Atiku, Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.