Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism (1499 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) / Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) / Rain Destroys University Of Ilorin Buildings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism by Ningishzida: 1:22am On Aug 08, 2023
I recently saw a video of Tinubu saying Nigerians shouldn't care about the exchange rate because majority of them earn their salaries in Naira.
For us to move forward as a continent, it's imperative that we reject these analog brains we call leaders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20jTJhuVinc

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism by WildChild00(m): 4:22am On Aug 08, 2023
YouTubers again grin baba wants clicks and watch time grin
Re: Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism by leroi01(m): 5:30am On Aug 08, 2023
WildChild00:
YouTubers again grin baba wants clicks and watch time grin

Its actually not clickbait. I saw the video where this occured on youtube

I'd like to think that this is a similar video , except that the poster/owner will be giving unnecessary commentary.

The high commissioner actually disgraced himself and his education.

5 Likes

Re: Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism by WildChild00(m): 5:48am On Aug 08, 2023
leroi01:

I'd like to think that this is a similar video , except that the poster/owner will be giving unnecessary commentary.

Okay bro all the best ,cheers 🥂

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism by crossfm: 5:54am On Aug 08, 2023
Hehehe.

I watched the video and was ashamed of myself. The high commissioner, which I regard as low commissioner because of his thought pattern really embarrassed himself.

He thought he was in Nigeria where they stand in public to deceive people,give out misinformation and lie without being questioned. In his own view the whole of Africa is free as birds,no western influence at all.

He got schooled from Malema's response. Once they benefit from a misnomer policies,they see nothing wrong with it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism by rtdCivilservant: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2023
leroi01:

U wasted ur time replying him, he is a nuisance here on nairaland, everyone knows him and ignores him.
Re: Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism by rtdCivilservant: 7:33am On Aug 08, 2023
WildChild00:

Have u seen how stupid u now look to everyone? grin
Re: Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism by christejames(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2023
Why won't the Low Commissioner reason like a numbskul when the person he is representing in Nigeria is a deadwood, controversial leader?

Once the head is corrupt and not freethinking, every other things that comes from that head is as good as rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism by BlackAdam65: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2023
if only all black people hated white people and love themselves Africa would have been a better place for black people all over the world

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism by orohbirodeysmel: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2023
Julius Malena of EFF
Joshua Maponga of Farmers of Thought
William Ruto President of Kenya
Cyril Ramaphosa President of RSA...

If you ain't watching these men, you just dey play

As Ruto was talking the other time, fear come catch Emmanuel Macron, President of France...Ruto was mending him" Emmanuel, Emmanuel, Emmanuel..."

Emmanuel Macron come frown France. For sure Russia and South Africa will not allow France under Macron, to join BRICS

3 Likes

Re: Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism by Apus: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2023
I'm happy that most African leaders(with the exception of Nigeria) are coming to see what America truly stands for.

Who says we are free from colonialism and imperialism?
Look around, apart from establishing military bases, they have put in place structures through which they control African nations be it economy(World bank, IMF, Unfavorable economic deals/partnership), politics(Political interferences, coup plotting, indirect resource control, enthroning political stooges) even culturally(gay, lesbianism).
Nigerian leaderspoliticians are the lowest of all; can't see beyond free donations and charity they receive. Useless people blinded by greed.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism by maticar: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2023
WildChild00:

You don't have data or you are averse to truth?

Stop embarrassing yourself
Re: Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism by WildChild00(m): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2023
maticar:

You don't have data or you are averse to truth?

Stop embarrassing yourself

Stop posting stupid YouTube videos here, if you are depending on nairalanders to get clickbit, hungry go finish you oooo bros grin grin
Re: Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism by maticar: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2023
WildChild00:

Stop posting stupid YouTube videos here, if you are depending on nairalanders to get clickbit, hungry go finish you oooo bros grin grin
Ofcourse your stupidity won't allow you see you have quoted the wrong person.

You are as dull as that low commissioner

*Spits

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism by WildChild00(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2023
maticar:

Ofcourse your stupidity won't allow you see you have quoted the wrong person.

You are as dull as that low commissioner

*Spits

I can bet you are using your alternate handle, please try harder next time grin grin
Re: Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism by LikeAking: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tinubu actually made such a daft statement?

Nawa for Naija leaders.

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism by DodadaKoKigbe: 12:04am On Aug 09, 2023
The title does NOT match the video. IPOB/OBIDI0TS are born liars.

(1) (Reply)

"Great Ife" / Imsu Unn Post Ume / Auchi Post-ume Goes Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.