Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State (1690 Views)

Soludo Abandons Police Inspector Who Fell From His Convoy To Die Miserably Witho / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by BossGerald: 6:27am On Aug 08, 2023
Obosi city Anambra state.

So I took a drive around the city to ascertain the level of development the new government of Anambra state brought to Obosi and I came across this particular road which was awarded sometimes late last year.

Then, I saw work commenced heavily on the road, the residents of the area were really commending the governor because the road is very crucial as it leads to a very densely populated residential settlement including ozarra, odume and rainbow net.

I saw that the contractors are no longer there, their equipments and machineries were missing from the scene too. I took some pictures, and decided to create a thread here so as to bring to Anambra state government's notice about this development.

Are they aware that the road contractor has abandoned this project or they have issue with them(the contractor) due to one reason or the other and was asked to withdraw??

Governor soludo please do something about this road.

1st picture= before work commenced
2nd picture = currently

Seun
Nlfpmod frontpage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by BossGerald: 6:27am On Aug 08, 2023
The road leads to highly populated urban settlement.

It needs urgent attention.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by BossGerald: 6:27am On Aug 08, 2023
Anambra1stpikin come and tell us what your principal is doing on this road

Next time, I'll move around fegge...I want to be Soludo's PA on development and urban planning matters, since those wey suppose do am no know their work undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by Unperturbedpota: 6:29am On Aug 08, 2023
Where are the pictures
Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:41am On Aug 08, 2023
grin grin Abandonment of projects and Nigerian politicians are so inseparable like a crocodile and water.If he knows what's good for him,Soludo should quickly fix that road and also try to improve his performance rating.
Because obviously getting a second tenure is going to be a herculean task.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by Jlow2: 6:43am On Aug 08, 2023
It’s by professor
Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by slowice(m): 6:44am On Aug 08, 2023
And they have even gotten to advance stage sef

I think the government didn't fulfill their end of the bargain.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by theophorus(m): 6:45am On Aug 08, 2023
Make una "Billionaires" work on the road and leave Soludo to focus somewhere else. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by BossGerald: 6:49am On Aug 08, 2023
slowice:
And they have even gotten to advance stage sef

I think the government didn't fulfill their end of the bargain.

They ought to have finished the road construction by now.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by BossGerald: 6:50am On Aug 08, 2023
theophorus:
Make una "Billionaires" work on the road and leave Soludo to focus somewhere else. cheesy

If I slap you, you go get sense by force

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2023
All politicians are thieves...

Comman beat me.
Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by MrsTwrite(f): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2023
Perhaps he has not forgotten.
Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by slowice(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2023
BossGerald:

They ought to have finished the road construction by now.

Whose fault is it? Julius berger for example would stop construction once the money stop flowing according the the agreed pattern

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by marlow1962(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2023
Foolish citizens are the ones thinking politicians have good thoughts in mind for them.
Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by Kalashnikov49: 8:23am On Aug 08, 2023
No brown Roofs ooo.

I hope everyone sees it oooo!!

Just observing Sha!
grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by grandstar(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2023
How will one construct a 5 floor building without a lift?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by tishbite42: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2023
See as ordinary Obosi take Behind. Later one demented fellow high on rust from brown roofs go come dey beef Igbos

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by Lanretoye(m): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2023
Is that one road or street,so they should leave important projects and focus on the road that leads to your house.prority has shifted from there abeg.
Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by jmoore(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2023
grandstar:

If they add elevator to the building, I hope you won't cry if the landlord tells you that rent is 10 million naira per year for a flat.

Why should climbing stairs of a 5 story building be a burden?

Do you know that you need 24 hours power supply for the elevator?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2023
If na to tax the people he sabi dat one. The last time i was in the east, i bought 2sachet of water #50 in awka... Dem say mr governor increase their tax.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by orohbirodeysmel: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2023
Soludo Solution in the mud 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by Penguin2: 8:46am On Aug 08, 2023
theophorus:

Don’t bring that nonsense talk to this place.

This is Anambra and not Lagos, so don’t tell us how to handle our leaders.

You can see we are not hypocrites who only lament about Lagos but leave our own governors to do rubbish without calling them out too.

Everything Alex Otti is in Abia State now, is what people thought Soludo would in Abia.

But the idiot came and left governance and chose petty politics instead.

The way he will lose second tenure eh…

Make I no talk sha!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by Penguin2: 8:49am On Aug 08, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
If na to tax the people he sabi dat one. The last time i was in the east, i bought 2sachet of water #50 in awka... Dem say mr governor increase their tax.
Don’t mind the idiot.

He chose petty politics over governance.

Time he should have used in giving Ndi Anambra quality governance, he spent it writing unsolicited letter to Peter Obi.

Na that letter kill him political career but he doesn’t know.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 9:11am On Aug 08, 2023
grandstar:

🤡🤡🤡🤡
Go and build yours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by brize(m): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2023
Na for second term bid Soluudo go know wetin de Anambra people mind.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by grandstar(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2023
jmoore:

If they add elevator to the building, I hope you won't cry if the landlord tells you that rent is 10 million naira per year for a flat.

Why should climbing stairs of a 5 story building be a burden?

Do you know that you need 24 hours power supply for the elevator?

Then they should make it 4 floors. That is the supposed maximum in Lagos with a lift. Once you're going above that, you are to add a lift. I am an estate agent and know how clients shy away from climbing above the 3rd floor. Even the third floor for some is already too high.

I am not anti-Igbo. I am strictly speaking from a professional point of view. Everything here can easily go tribal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by christejames(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2023
The twist of fate on Soludo is something everyone should learn from undecided

I hope he retracts his steps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by Kossyso: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2023
Penguin2:

Don’t mind the idiot.

He chose petty politics over governance.

Time he should have used in giving Ndi Anambra quality governance, he spent it writing unsolicited letter to Peter Obi.

Na that letter kill him political career but he doesn’t know.
That letter and some of his quotes then have been filed and kept for him for future purposes. Very docile governor with a docile commissioner of works. How can a serious governor award a project without monitoring it? Anyi abago one chance nwanne mmadu!
Biko send this report to voiceoftheeast on Instagram for wider exposure. Daalu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by WorldRichest: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2023
Anambra indigenes don't care. Their concern is that Tinubu is stealing Lagos money
Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by donttouchme: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2023
soludo have never started and finished any road. even the ones he rehabilitated were abandoned half way. prof is clueless.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo Abandons One Of His Road Projects In Anambra State by richidinho(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2023
The high rises in obosi not even awka or onitsha

Truly Anambra is blessed

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

All The 7 Petitions By Atiku Abubakar Are Struck Out! / Fg Draws Roadmap For Space Mission / Great Video About The Making Of The Obudu Cable Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.