Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

VIDEO: I Used To Sell Akara With My Mum Targeting Big Men - Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: I Used To Sell Akara With My Mum Targeting Big Men - Don Jazzy (188 Views)

"This Is Where My Mum Used To Sell Akara" Don Jazzy Visits His Old Neighbourhood / Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately / Local Model Pussy Chopped By Big Men At At 16years -VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: I Used To Sell Akara With My Mum Targeting Big Men - Don Jazzy by Adeala1: 7:26am On Aug 08, 2023
Don Jazzy recently shared that his motivation stems from his days of selling akara alongside his mother in Ajegunle, where he hoped to catch the attention of "big men" who might assist him.

During an appearance on the Zero Conditions podcast, the music producer expressed doubt about the authenticity of some people's claims of suffering, citing his own past.

His childhood involvement in selling akara shaped his perspective, particularly the fervent prayers he offered to be noticed and financially supported.

WATCH VIDEO USING LINK BELOW

https://harbinger.com.ng/success-story-i-used-to-sell-akara-with-my-mum-hoping-big-men-would-give-me-money-don-jazzy/

Re: VIDEO: I Used To Sell Akara With My Mum Targeting Big Men - Don Jazzy by WildChild00(m): 7:37am On Aug 08, 2023
Everyone has a story to tell, grin grin
Re: VIDEO: I Used To Sell Akara With My Mum Targeting Big Men - Don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2023
He should be talking about his kids already, how a successful man at his age chose to remain single beats my imagination. Any successful single man at the age of 30 and above needs prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Skyewise Group GMD, Abuyere Marks Birthday With Visit To Correctional Centre / The Big Break Moment Convener, Tayo Folorunsho Meet The 15th Emir Of Kano, Aminu / The Secret Pain Of A Rich Man's Wife (Episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.