Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,531 members, 7,865,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

“Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals (4274 Views)

Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' / Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East / Atiku Can Never Win 25% Votes In Rivers - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2023
Curse777:
cool

This fat idiot studied Yoruba in OAU so he doesn't understand Law or comprehension of English

In his idiotic mind wining 2/3 majority in FCT makes you the President not Majority vote in 774 LGA

I thought Yoruba people are very respectful and don't insult their elders?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by Curse777: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

I thought Yoruba people are very respectful and don't insult their elders?

The fat fool is not Yoruba... He is from Edo and I can insult the fat scumbag as I like
Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by insidelife22(m): 8:02am On Aug 08, 2023
Curse777:

Oshey.. no bounce

Continue.
Wait. ..
🏃 run o.

1 Like

Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by Okoroawusa: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2023
You keep repeating the same point in different coinages in all the paragraphs of the article... albeit that's the only point you have and it's the fact that Peter Obi scored 25% in the FCT. But is that all the constitution said and is it the criterion for declaring anyone the winner of the presidential election in Nigeria? If that's the case then Tinubu and Atiku wouldn't be 1st and 2nd and he is 3rd.

I hope you are intelligent enough to understand my point...
Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2023
Curse777:

The fat fool is not Yoruba... He is from Edo and I can insult the fat scumbag as I like

Edo and Yoruba are no longer one?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by Curse777: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

You are Cussing and Abusing ur Elders because he gave his Political views. sad

But Crying to Mynd44 and the Mods, when someone here insulted you.😕

Your FOOLISHNESS though. 😒🤦

I hate explaining Nairaland rule

The fat fool I insulted is not a Nairalander
Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by Curse777: 8:07am On Aug 08, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Edo and Yoruba are no longer one?

No we are not
Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by seunmsg(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2023
Macphenson:

Theres already a supreme court judgement Buhari vs Obasanjo where the supreme court ruled Obasanjo needed to have 25% in FCT.

Make una dey decieve una self.

I dare you to post the judgement.

2 Likes

Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by REDshouse(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2023
Curse777:
cool

This fat idiot studied Yoruba in OAU so he doesn't understand Law or comprehension of English

In his idiotic mind wining 2/3 majority in FCT makes you the President not Majority vote in 774 LGA

And who is the fatter idiot between you and him that just commented based on the topic without reading through the article...
Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by Bigkoko: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2023
Prof Yaks don run Asiwaju street....lol Why didnt him forget to rig Abuja for Buhari if 25% is not needed. He reach Asiwaju turn, he forget, then shout that HE Peter Obi should go court!

Prof Yaks once worked under HE Peter Obi in one of the Ministries during GEJ......

Newton2024:
“Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT, He Needs To Prove He Had 25% Votes In 24 States” – Dele Momodu Reveals

henzodaily.ng

1 Like

Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by Curse777: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2023
Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by seunmsg(m): 8:13am On Aug 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Ogbeni, it's a REQUIREMENT!

Do not Know Better than the Legal Experts and Luminaries who Drafted that part into the Constitution?😏

Or you think this is Arteta and Declan Rice matter? undecided

Abuja is a cosmopolitan Town filled with Nigerians of all Tribes e.g. Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos, Efiks, Ijaws, Igalas, Edo, Urhobos, Tivs, Idomas,etc..
So a Presidential candidate has to perform well in such a Place.🙂 smiley

Not using Zamfara, Yobe, Kebbi, Sokoto, ILLITERACY votes to win elections. sad

OBJ, Yaradua, Goodluck Jonathan and Muhammadu Buhari did NOT perform WOEFULLY in Abuja! 😏☹️

Show me where the constitution said getting 25% in FCT is a compulsory requirement?

1 Like

Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by VinnyBaba: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2023
Curse777:

I hate explaining Nairaland rule to Idiotts

See why I said you don't have SENSE. undecided 🤦

You can Insult 60+years Dele Momodu because he gave a Political view.

But Someone can't Insult a Kid like you, with no Achievement in Life! sad

You Better grow up, ok? 😏🙂

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by Curse777: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2023
Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:16am On Aug 08, 2023
seunmsg:
25% in FCT is not a requirement to be elected president. The Constitution is very clear as to how a winner should emerge. There are only two requirements to be elected president when the candidates are more than two.
1. Win majority of lawful votes.
2. Get at least 25% in 2/3 of all the states and FCT.

Attached is a screenshot of the Constitution. There is no where in the constitution where it was stated that getting 25% in FCT is a requirement.

The tribunal has reserved judgement on the matter already. We should stop all the noise and allow them rule on the matter.
25percent is a must in Abuja
Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by Bigkoko: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2023
Since simple English is tough for you, let me explain it clearly:
'All the states and FCT' = You must get 25% in all the states (36 of them) and get 25% in FCT (only 1 of them). Next time dont spend all your child to young adult life in Ogbomosho, ok?
T for Thanks

seunmsg:
25% in FCT is not a requirement to be elected president. The Constitution is very clear as to how a winner should emerge. There are only two requirements to be elected president when the candidates are more than two.

Attached is a screenshot of the Constitution. There is no where in the constitution where it was stated that getting 25% in FCT is a requirement.

The tribunal has reserved judgement on the matter already. We should stop all the noise and allow them rule on the matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by Macphenson: 8:23am On Aug 08, 2023
seunmsg:

I dare you to post the judgement.

https://old.nigerialii.org/ng/judgment/supreme-court/2003/6

All these agbadorians self

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by seunmsg(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2023
Bigkoko:
Since simple English is tough for you, let me explain it clearly:
'All the states and FCT' = You must get 25% in all the states (36 of them) and get 25% in FCT (only 1 of them). Next time dont spend all your child to young adult life in Ogbomosho, ok?
T for Thanks

It’s obvious I’m wasting my time with people who don’t want to be educated. You can continue to wallow in your ignorance till the court rule on the matter.

2 Likes

Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by seunmsg(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2023
Macphenson:

https://old.nigerialii.org/ng/judgment/supreme-court/2003/6

All these agbadorians self

Oga post it here now. Copy and paste shouldn’t be too difficult to do. Post an extract of the Supra judgement stating clearly that a candidate must get 25% in FCT to be declared president.

Even at that, below is an extract of the issues for determination before the Supreme Court in the case you mentioned. Where is FCT there?

3 Likes

Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by PoliciaNLand: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2023
Curse777:

I hate explaining Nairaland rule to Idiotts

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by Donwilson88: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2023
Shall we continue in unhealthy jeopardy that grace may abound and give us a green Niger-Area?

Lets call a spade a spade people! Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below (see signature)
Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by Sharpsharp00123: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2023
Newton2024:
Obi has 25% in FCT, Atiku and Tinubu have 25% in 24 states. We are yet to know who has simple majority. Rerun is necessary.
so since Peter obi is involved only Abuja qualifies as simple majority?

1 Like

Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by aswani(m): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Abuja is a cosmopolitan Town filled with Nigerians of all Tribes e.g. Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos, Efiks, Ijaws, Igalas, Edo, Urhobos, Tivs, Idomas,etc..
So a Presidential candidate has to perform well in such a Place.🙂 smiley

Even if the place is so cosmopolitan that it has aliens from outer space, their votes wouldn't count any more than in any other places. Even the ones you listed as being full of illiterates.

That's the beauty of democracy, both oga and his messenger have one vote each.

Keep holding on to your false hopes sha, nutin do you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by DatNiggaDaz: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2023
fineboynl:
later you will say igbos will attack and insults anyone who opposes their views.
You dey mind dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by Bigkoko: 8:46am On Aug 08, 2023
Can you imagine someone educating others when understanding simple conjunctive word "AND" is a problem!!! This is the type of people that buys their way to positions and still have the arrogance to tell you they are teaching you!

No confusion in "This and That"
No confusion in Rice and Bean
No confusion in Kemi and Ugo.
No confusion in Dollars and Naira.

But suddenly you have confusion in "STATES AND FCT"

Oya continue ndi educated, sophisticated ones...lol Is it the courts he asking for a re run with only HE Atiku Abubakar or the one in Iragbiji? Una matter don tired us abeg. If the supposed enlightened ones reason this way, imagine how the unenlightened ones would think? Almajiri go better pass i swear!

seunmsg:

It’s obvious I’m wasting my time with people who don’t want to be educated. You can continue to wallow in your ignorance till the court rule on the matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by Sharpsharp00123: 8:49am On Aug 08, 2023
LabourPartyNG:
Then Abuja people are special people...

Yet, they don't get their indigenous people to manage their affairs... sees

All one needs is to win Abuja and wait for any rerun from anybody that wins majority of the other states...

Simple..
God bless u

Meaning we don’t need election in other states, we should just conduct election only in Abuja n that’s all

2 Likes

Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by 9jatriot(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2023
Okay, make dem make am councilor for FCT then, since dem non wan let us hear word
Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by saysoo: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2023
Newton2024:
“Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT, He Needs To Prove He Had 25% Votes In 24 States” – Dele Momodu Reveals

henzodaily.ng
Oga shuut up, so if you have 25% in abuja,you become president of Nigeria? What percentage of Nigerians leave in abuja?
Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by Otunbakayce: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2023
seunmsg:

You are too dumb,ill-educated,stupid and partisan to be an MOD.

1 Like

Re: “Peter Obi Is The Only One With 25% Votes In FCT” – Dele Momodu Reveals by yemex04(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2023
Okoroawusa:
You keep repeating the same point in different coinages in all the paragraphs of the article... albeit that's the only point you have and it's the fact that Peter Obi scored 25% in the FCT. But is that all the constitution said and is it the criterion for declaring anyone the winner of the presidential election in Nigeria? If that's the case then Tinubu and Atiku wouldn't be 1st and 2nd and he is 3rd.

I hope you are intelligent enough to understand my point...

How can you expect such a person understand my brother?..He is saying Obi is the only candidate who satisfied the constitutional requirement & at the same time saying he'd still have to prove he scored 25% in 24 States..What a contradiction! How did he now satisfy the constitutional requirement if there is still other condition to be met?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Core Moments In Nigeria's History: Details Of G. Orkar's Coup / Folashade Alakija Now Worlds Richest Black Woman Beating Oprah Winfrey / Dame Patience Must Learn To Control Her Tongue - Abati On Rivers Crises(2010)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.