Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Thinking Of Leaving Lagos For Good. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Thinking Of Leaving Lagos For Good. (210 Views)

Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct / Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver / Onoja Joy: Kogi Female Traffic Warden Goes Viral For Good Reason (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thinking Of Leaving Lagos For Good. by harlee(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2023
Hello, I'd make this short..
Life has been very amazing,God has been wonderful,I'm really enjoying his Grace,I am at a point where it's ripe and okay for me to leave home (parent's house), and I'd love to live peacefully with my means and earnings,I don't want to be the guy that would always run back home after leaving because of money issues,so the thought of leaving Lagos came to my mind,and I embraced it with so much love and readiness,but I'd love work to be the guise for leaving,my company can be liken to a bank,I can work from every major city in nigeria.i don't want to run that Lagos rat race and not have anything to show for it at old age,I guess you know what I mean if you equate salary and the cost of having a landed property,so young guy, prudent and wanting to grow,what city would you advice... thanks
Re: I Thinking Of Leaving Lagos For Good. by Mozino007(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2023
Osogbo,Osun state very peaceful and affordable!.
Re: I Thinking Of Leaving Lagos For Good. by harlee(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2023
Mozino007:
Osogbo,Osun state very peaceful and affordable!.
noted,under review.thanks too
Re: I Thinking Of Leaving Lagos For Good. by Tohsynetita1: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
harlee:
noted,under review.thanks too
yes, try Osogbo or Ibadan or Ife.

(1) (Reply)

Job Title: Service Executive, General Services / Urgently Needed: 278 Contract Staff Needed In OSUN State. / What Is Your Plan To Change Your Life This Coming Year 2024?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.