Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct (27263 Views)

Fear Of Sacking Hits NDLEA, Code Of Conduct Bureau, Others / 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. / Onoja Joy: Kogi Female Traffic Warden Goes Viral For Good Reason (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Racoon(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2023
GENERAL ABDULSALAMI IBRAHIM BAGUDU, GOC 3 DIVISION, REWARDS SOLDIERS FOR HARD WORK

One after the other, 58 soldiers selected from various units of the Nigerian Army (NA) in Jos filed out to collect their prizes from the General Officer Commanding (GOC) 3 Division and Commander Operation SAFE HAVEN (OPSH), Major General Abdulsalam Bagudu Ibrahim at Headquarters 3 Division Auditorium Jos. The presentation, the GOC said, was in recognition of the hard work, dedication to duty and good conduct of the soldiers.

Presenting cash gifts and brand new bicycles to the soldiers, General Abdulsalami Bagudu noted the initiative was part of his vision to reward hard work and commitment to duty and also serve as means to motivate other personnel in the Cantonment to be more dedicated to their task. He revealed that it was not just hard work that earned the recipients the award but a combination of hard results and character. He further maintained that character and attitude speaks volume of human personality.
"Never you think you have not been watched, and you must be seen to represent the Army positively anywhere you are", he averred.

General Ibrahim warned that soldiers must not be found wanting, as anybody found indisciplined and engaged in misconduct shall face appropriate sanctions. He urged other soldiers to continue to work hard and aspire for the next award. He also thanked the COAS for leading an exemplary leadership of always rewarding outstanding performance and hard-working personnel of the NA.

Earlier in his welcome remarks, the Chief Of Staff Headquarters 3 Division NA, Brigadier General David Kurmi, appreciated the GOC/Comd OPSH for making the welfare of troops and their family members a topmost priority in the cantonment.
He urged commanders at all levels to objectively select recipients of such gifts to encourage others to aspire to achieve the feats. Brigadier General Kurmi charged the recipient to maintain the standard of discipline and dedicate more of their energy to serving the country.

A group photograph with the award recipients for the month of April anchored the event.

ISHAKU TAKWA
Lieutenant Colonel
Acting Deputy Director Army Public Relations 3 Division Jos
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid06KnCpjqLq4AvbbdDwfvX21sZzcSQsbwHsCEsJqxWcvNVXVpQxsv1sjdHXJqdiDHQl&id=100067341542365&mibextid=Nif5oz

No less than 58 soldiers selected from various units of the Nigerian Army in Jos were rewarded with cash gifts and bicycles, in recognition of their hard work, dedication to duty, and good conduct.

The General Officer Commanding 3 Division and Commander of Operation SAFE HAVEN, Major General Abdulsalam Bagudu Ibrahim, made the presentation at Headquarters 3 Division Auditorium, Jos, Plateau State.

Photos from the event were shared on the Facebook page of the Nigerian Army on Tuesday.

Credit: Facebook | HQ Nigerian Army

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02RWdW8hgdUxLJ724AtMQfQaTasN57xLsMZdWA9zK2EgLLp328ZVv5rzbH9RK9i5fAl&id=206270189411151&mibextid=Nif5oz

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Illuminatiship(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2023
Wetin them wan use bicycle do ? Nigeria my country..

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Bossly: 6:46pm On May 16, 2023
Not even okada?
Bicycle?

Zoo army 🤣

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Racoon(m): 6:50pm On May 16, 2023
Congratulations deserving soldiers, but wetin bicycle want do these poor other ranks NCOs? Reward them with promotions abeg.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Beebah321(f): 7:05pm On May 16, 2023
Una for give them better motorbike. Wetin them wan use bicycle do??
Mtchewww undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by successmatters(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2023
In Nigeria, their work is to kill civilians.

12 Likes

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by donbachi(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2023
Dem no fit empower dem with ordinary keke bus

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by pandoragirigory: 7:15pm On May 16, 2023
nice one

3 Likes

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Derrickfoster1: 7:16pm On May 16, 2023
pandoragirigory:
nice one

Yes

Wow wow wow

His excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu will give them coke for agility too

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Plasmolysis78(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2023
Good
Some employers are terrible. I have worked as a teacher in this school for over 5years now. I have never absented myself from sch for one day for any reason. I discomfort myself so as to pls my employers. I'm very important to their business. Students like me, parents like me. I have won several awards yet my employers can't see my relevance. I fell sick last month and they never bothered to pay me even half of my salary to at least treat myself. It's unfair

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Lanretoye(m): 8:27pm On May 16, 2023
Bycicle kwa?.
Derrickfoster1:

Yes

Wow wow wow

His excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu will give them coke for agility too

oneday u will outgrow stupidity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by olatade(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2023
What if they decide not to reward them with anything? It's a good gesture from the army which ever you look at it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Bringbackmandat: 8:32pm On May 16, 2023
Useless army. You will be given cars to officers while the other ranks are given bicycle.
The corruption in the army can not be quantify.

20 Likes

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Derrickfoster1: 8:37pm On May 16, 2023
Lanretoye:
Bycicle kwa?.oneday u will outgrow stupidity.

Like you father?

12 Likes

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Lanretoye(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Like you father?
that's how bastards refers to fathers,they begets no regards for them.God usually doesn't allow them to know the joy of being a father too,destitute.

5 Likes

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by darkwan: 8:51pm On May 16, 2023
Bossly:

Not even okada?
Bicycle?

Zoo army 🤣

if they give them cash,you will still complain....
hausa-fulani army blablablabla....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Illegal1(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2023
Omoh......be lyk na bicycle dem dey use chase boko boys for sambista forest,if nt,wetin army wn use am do...
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by M4A1carbine: 11:52pm On May 16, 2023
It is finished...If you have brains you will understand. angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by IVORY2009(m): 2:54am On May 17, 2023
grin
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Killerbag36: 9:20am On May 17, 2023
Lol
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Chixco95(m): 9:21am On May 17, 2023
We keep celebrating Mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Savechild23: 9:21am On May 17, 2023
Bicycle?
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Orbhagbemi555: 9:21am On May 17, 2023
M4A1carbine:
It is finished...If you have brains you will understand. angry angry angry angry angry
Ipob rest in Jesus name..
Alaipob is an hot zone face that one
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by BluntCrazeMan: 9:21am On May 17, 2023
Hmmmm..

Ok Naa
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by christejames(m): 9:21am On May 17, 2023
Is this mockery or what? undecided

The Judiciary and ObiDatti, please come to our rescue 😢

2 Likes

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Maga123: 9:22am On May 17, 2023
I can't help buy laugh
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by CodeTemplar: 9:22am On May 17, 2023
Lol.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Sonnobax15(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2023
grin
The bicycle na for what exactly? This country en...
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by tiswell(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2023
bicycles?

oh moda nation,who did we offend like dis?

2 Likes

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by salbis(m): 9:23am On May 17, 2023
A gift of brand new bicycle... grin grin
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Angrygoat: 9:23am On May 17, 2023
Not even power bikes or keke,na bike of 80k dem dey happy put. Why dem no just give dem scooter,I mean scooter wey be electric,wey be like hover board.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty / How To Look Busy At Work Without Really Working / Private School Vs SFH Contract Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.