Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed (3515 Views)

Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador / Niger Coup Leaders Appoint New Governors / Niger Coup Leaders Prohibit Citizens From Using Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by Pierocash(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
adebayo987:
It has to pass through Niger to Morocco for a shorter distance. Any other route may take years to complete.
no I disagree. From Lagos to Morocco by road is less than 60hrs,so constructing a gas line through that route to me is better if Niger is not cooperating
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by SuccessfulRichi: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
I told many young children and mini adults that full nairaland that Russians are traitors. And Chinese selfish people more than the West. They won't agree. Chinese citizens are running away from China. Same with Russians cuz their leaders are dictators! Africans suffer from low self esteem and inferiority complex for thousands of years now. When the USA sanctioned Venezuela, Russians and China came to their rescue. Now tell me did they help Venezuela Go and read the story of Venezuela a country that far more richer than Nigeria 100X. Now they are begging for bread even with Chinese and Russia present

2 Likes

Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by SoftChordz: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
gaby:
What has Russia purportedly done that no other industralized or western nation done to keep securing their self-survival and interest albeit by using Africa as the usual pawn?

The whole of Africa will benefit, the whole of Africa will develop, Ecowas will benefit...yenyenyen

How has the whole of Africa and Ecowas benefitted from the crude oil curse?

Was it Russia that invaded and destabilized Libya too?

Una go siddon for one beer parlour guzzle beer begin hallucinate.

Abeg, make we listen to Amoda by Yekini jare
It's sad the op is so deluded to think the Russia interest is a bad thing... The op is an example of mental slavery and a slave loving his master to a point he sees someone that tries to give him freedom as an enemy that his master that made him a slave is his saviour... Houseniqqa (spits)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by SoftChordz: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
SuccessfulRichi:
I told many young children and mini adults that full nairaland that Russians are traitors. And Chinese selfish people more than the West. They won't agree. Chinese citizens are running away from China. Same with Russians cuz their leaders are dictators! Africans suffer from low self esteem and inferiority complex for thousands of years now. When the USA sanctioned Venezuela, Russians and China came to their rescue. Now tell me did they help Venezuela Go and read the story of Venezuela a country that far more richer than Nigeria 100X. Now they are begging for bread even with Chinese and Russia present
Russia is a traitor abi, what has the west done for you and Africa except looting, stealing, enslaving and brainwashing many of you for their greedy interest?
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by Rickmann: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
adebayo987:
Secret behind Niger Coup exposed

First of all, it's a pity that Africans are treated like animals by looters.

The Russia-Ukraine war is a war of intelligence and if you're not smart enough to decipher the tactics of the whites you'll be lost at the center. Now, let me put it clearly to you that the coup d'etat in Niger Republic is not a game of national interest but that of personal interests. And the shortsighted citizens are so excited about it, because "naturally, humans love new things and hope for better fulfilment from new situations".

The coup would have happened in Nigeria but after Tinubu retired all the generals that could have been a tool in the hands of these coup masters, it has to be Niger Republic. Russia is fully behind the coup d'etat in Niger Republic and here's why.

Russia-Ukraine war has diverted the attention of the whole of Europe from buying Russian gas to an alternative source. Nigeria has offered to sell gas to the entire Europe by connecting gas pipeline from Nigeria to Europe and this pipeline would pass through Niger Republic.

The pipeline will originate from Brass Island in Nigeria and terminate in the north of Morocco, where it will be connected to the existing Maghreb European Pipeline that originates from Algeria, via Morocco, to Spain.

If this happens, Russia will become real time broke. I mean very broke because less countries will be buying gas from them and in order to stop this, they need a concrete plan. Before now, Russia has no serious interest in Africa because they're racist nation (most European nations are racists, they're just pretending). But very recently due to their war with Ukraine that prompted Europe to look for gas elsewhere of which Africa is one of those places, Russia now started having serious interest in Africa.

If by chance, Nigeria - Morocco pipeline works, Russia is out of line and their economy will go lower than Nigeria's, and all of West African countries' economy will improve. What do you think is giving the Niger Republic's juntas the moral and stubborn head to counter ECOWAS if not Russia's secret deal with them?

Secondly, if the pipeline scales through and Europe is now buying gas from Nigeria, it means that a lot of money will be going into West Africa, and it will spread across all Africa as well. Even Niger Republic will benefit more because they're heavily dependent on Nigeria for electricity and trade. They import goods from Nigeria as well and most of them do business in Nigeria. Nigeria also offsets about 70% of ECOWAS finance which means West Africa will benefit a lot because Nigeria's economy benefits West Africa and Africa as a whole.

Now, here's the game of intelligence at play. Few months ago, Wagner Group staged a coup on Putin and then went to reside in Belarus (a strong Russian ally nation). That move convinced (deceived) the West that Putin now have Russian enemies. But that was just a theatre display to make them think so. Now, that move, has made Russia created a backdoor that no one would suspect its move. Wagner Group (now the backdoor) went to Niger Republic to strike a deal with their military to take over their government in order to halt the Nigeria - Morocco pipeline. The junta military without clear vision jumped into acceptance due to self gain (personal interests).

Nigeria's economy determines inflation in Niger Republic. Nigeria's removal of subsidy affected them most. Secondly, Nigeria's floating of Naira affected them again since they import most things from Nigeria. Nigeria is highly connected to the international community which opens a big road to the West African society, because many economically good things come into West Africa through Nigeria. It's like pouring water into a large container through a tiny hole, the water enters the container and spreads/fill all over the container. That's how Nigeria's economy is to West African and African countries.

Wagner Group is now Putin's backdoor that no one was suspicious of. Assuming the West got the intelligence on time, by now, Bazoum would have appointed a new COAS and retire all this coup plotters and nothing would have happened.

The people of Niger will be supporting their new junta government blindly. Actually, human nature supports new leadership at the beginning in hope for a better tomorrow (not knowing if it will be worse in the end). When Tinubu was announced as the winner of the 2023 election. Despite the scenario that played out, nobody celebrated it, secondly apart from paid opposition actors, nobody protested against it as in the case of #endsars, as everyone was hopeful that Buhari's government was going away and the new one coming would favour them and family, same way everyone was hopeful of Buhari's regime at the start (it's human nature).

In the end, West Africa including Niger Republic's economy would loose and Russia wins. We were going to replace Russia on the big stage. Why did you think France were the first target of the juntas to chase away? They came to tell them that they're rich despite having rich resources. But they failed to educate them that poor management of resources would result to poverty. Now, fighting with your neighbours that are supposed to improve your economy will worsen your economy. They tagged Bazoum as Colonial leader. But clearly he's an Arab-Hausa minority and the juntas are from a majority tribe, so the majority will definitely kick him out, same way we kicked out GEJ (a minority) and installed Buhari (a majority). If GEJ was from the North or Southwest or Southeast, it would have been very difficult to push him out of power. Secondly, Buhari wouldn't have made a second term if he was a minority tribe too.

The Niger juntas personally have their shares in the game they're playing and their ignorant citizens will pay for it with their lives very soon. We've seen this in our history since the slave trade period where a King would sell his people to slave masters for personal gains. These juntas like other corrupt leaders are playing with the lives of many and sitting on their prosperity as well. A lot of them will be migrating to Nigeria and up North soon by the time hardship bites them. Russia is still battling with sanctions and know very well that Niger can't handle harsh sanctions, but still pushed them into this mess just to save their own economy. And, most Africans are blindly supporting the coup without knowing what is at stake in West Africa already.

If a foreign powerful country is interested in looting your country, and the president does not comply, a coup is likely going to happen, because you being the coup plotter will have a share of the profit.

I wonder why Africans think this Europeans have them at heart. Both EU, America and Russia won't have anything to do with you if they're not going to loot you real big.

Russia targeted Niger Republic because the gas pipeline that will be serving Europe will pass through Niger Republic and if that happens, they themselves will go very broke. As in, real time broke. Niger Republic would have benefited because a better Nigerian economy prospers West African countries. But this shortsighted juntas don't know that they've been played and I see their citizens supporting them.

I pity Africans... We're been treated like animals by these Europeans!

I really really pity Africans. Make una open and shine una eyes very well. Any time wey better wan happen, something dey com stop am. Na which village people do una like this? How has the coups made those affected countries any better? We dey reason at all? Why are we serving the interest of other nations instead of ours?

Your write up actually makes sense but what i still don't get is why Niger is doing this with Russia when they also stand to gain so much from this project.
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by adebayo987: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rickmann:

Your write up actually makes sense but what i still don't get is why Niger is doing this with Russia when they also stand to gain so much from this project.
That's the problem we have in Africa. Our leaders only care about themselves, neglecting others.
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by adebayo987: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
Elzazzi:

So for your mind now you dey intelligent with the nonsense you put up there lol
Another non reader... Dey show yourself!
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by adebayo987: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
KGBKremlin:

So what the crude oil they are be lifting out of Nigeria benefits who or would the project turn nigeria into Dubai
This is more of an internal problem.
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by Rickmann: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
adebayo987:
That's the problem we have in Africa. Our leaders only care about themselves, neglecting others.

Pure delusion and its sad.
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by adebayo987: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
KGBKremlin:

So what the crude oil they are be lifting out of Nigeria benefits who or would the project turn nigeria into Dubai
This is more of an internal problem, as they didn't carry anyone out for free.
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by adebayo987: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bless you!
thesolutions:
You are partly right. Russia has no plans to help Africa. Neither is Europe or Americas. Everything is about interest. But the coup, is a blessing in disguise if learned individuals springs up to provide advice to the junta government to present a reasonable content for bargain so that the west and Russia would compete on meeting the bargain terms for the greater good of the nations involved. But unfortunately, nothing will ever work as it is still the military that is taking over power and not the people. The millitary will care for themselves first before any other agenda of national interest.
In Burkina Faso, the military leader has attended world events and was also invited to Russia for the Russia African Summit which means they care less of who is there. The same Junta Government is being celebrated by citizens who have not come out with a clear scorecard of the junta government. So, Corruption is the problem.
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by Watcharena: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rickmann:

Niger did not stop the project from going on,they did not cut diplomatic relationship with Nigeria,rather it's the other way round the NIgerian president went straight to sanction them he did not consider the relationship and the investment he has with them,Nigeria happened to be the only country that sanction NIger republic ,even US is still sending Aid to them. Your president acted in wisely.

The only thing that is making the right up to you is because you're either pro-west or pro-tinubu.

Let me ask you question can the entire Europe consume more energy than India,china and Saudi Arabia combine, just those 3 countries are about 3 billion in population ,china is considered as world factory for manufacturing of more than 80% of what humanity need they're all buying gas and oil from Russia so how does Nigerian gas pipe collapse Russian economy, Russia has more natural resources than entire Europe combine ,Even US us still buying uranium from Russia .they have alot of their things they cans export to survive.

He said Wagner want occupy uranium site and start minning soon.till today we have not seen any evidence of them occupying any minning site in Africa. But US soldiers are currently occupying oil field in Syria they're extracting it,you can search Google.

We have also seen pictures of US soldiers with bars of gold stolen from Iraq and Libya after their adventure but all those does not matter to ops

He again said gas pipe to Europe will bet the life of west africans ,let me ask this like all those that have asked before me what has the cruise oil we have been selling done to US?
For all those while we have been with west

We have Cocoa in Africa some some of those farmers have never tasted what Chocolat taste like ,the west only comes to extract and go back with the raw materials .

I'm not saying Russia or china are good or bad but I'm saying the west is bad for us since we have tested them for more than 50 years,we want to give china and Russia a chance , i know you want ask why are we changing slave masters ,yes we have to because we can't do it alone west will simply bomb you they way they did to Gaddafi for attempting to dump dollar but today Brazil has dump the dollar because they have Russian backing and so many other countries are also trading with their local currency.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by Bigseven(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
I was reading your imagination with interest only to reach where you delusionally spit out trash by relating the aftermath of Nigerias election saying “Some paid opposition” bla bla bla. Biko just rest everyone knows the truth about the election and why PET is been watched closely to deliver sound judgment. Having said that, your imagination about the junta coup and the packages that would come supposedly, I want you to understand that Niger is not the only route a gas pipeline can be layed if Nigeria wants to sell its gas. I just like saying one cannot build on rocky land or heavy waterlogged areas but we all know is possible just that is capital expensive and for that reason nothing can stop Nigeria from selling its gas once a decision to sell is made.
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by Watcharena: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bigseven:
I was reading your imagination with interest only to reach where you delusionally spit out trash by relating the aftermath of Nigerias election saying “Some paid opposition” bla bla bla. Biko just rest everyone knows the truth about the election and why PET is been watched closely to deliver sound judgment. Having said that, your imagination about the junta coup and the packages that would come supposedly, I want you to understand that Niger is not the only route a gas pipeline can be layed if Nigeria wants to sell its gas. I just like saying one cannot build on rocky land or heavy waterlogged areas but we all know is possible just that is capital expensive and for that reason nothing can stop Nigeria from selling its gas once a decision to sell is made.
allow that guy abeg did Niger Republic sanction Nigeria or NIgeria sanction them or did the military rulers even treating Nigerian investment in their country . Russia and Ukraine are at war but Russian gas oil is still flowing through Ukraine.

But even if Niger Republic stop those things from passing through their land you can't blame Russia for that because Niger republic is only retaliating the sanctions Nigeria place on them.

All other Land borders to Niger republic are open but only NIgeria's own is closed because Nigeria sanction.

Even US the world defender of democracy did not sanction Niger republic infact they're still sending aid to them while still studying the situation.

But NIgeria just dived in with all our strength as if na only us thing concern, now we are stacked in.
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by Bigseven(m): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Watcharena:
allow that guy abeg did Niger Republic sanction Nigeria or NIgeria sanction them or did the military rulers even treating Nigerian investment in their country . Russia and Ukraine are at war but Russian gas oil is still flowing through Ukraine.

But even if Niger Republic stop those things from passing through their land you can't blame Russia for that because Niger republic is only retaliating the sanctions Nigeria place on them.

All other Land borders to Niger republic are open but only NIgeria's own is closed because Nigeria sanction.

Even US the world defender of democracy did not sanction Niger republic infact they're still sending aid to them while still studying the situation.

But NIgeria just dived in with all our strength as if na only us thing concern, now we are stacked in.
so
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by adebayo987: 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
You're absolutely right, my dear. Most of the nuisance commenting rubbish on nairaland are brainwashed kids. Only few are adults enough to engage in a conversation. Their brains are so empty that their skulls are getting weaker as the airs inside would soon burst open.

I commend you for your insight.
SuccessfulRichi:
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by adebayo987: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
SoftChordz:
Russia is a traitor abi, what has the west done for you and Africa except looting, stealing, enslaving and brainwashing many of you for their greedy interest?
Did the West install INEC for you? Did the West organise stvpid youths to obstruct voters during election? Did the West vote your governors for you? Did the West select your leaders for you?

There's an adage that says a lazy mind blames everyone that he has come across in his life for his misfortunes.

When #endsars protest happened, did the West conduct the protest for you? Is the West your president?

Keep blaming people like Buhari. It further defines your public status.
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by TVTM2023: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
The US will be arming terror groups that have their interests and also mercenaries called private military companies to be doing their dirty work on foreign soil.
Wagner group is a Russian private military company.
These groups are just the same.The Europeans and Americans and all are just after the pie of the cake of other countries!!
God should come down and thunder all.these idiots.
I am sick and tired of all the colonial atrocities!!
God will punish all these wicked foreign oppressors!
Africa must rise and resist them all.
1)The give loans and grants and demand African nations repay heavily
2)They have used national and dirty secrets of corrupt African leaders to be taunting leaders.
3)These super powers have been playing games and manipulating African leaders
4)They can't live without Africa but their imperialistic pride won't allow them to come and humbly ask for mineral resources
5)They train Africans who have their interests at heart to now be causing political,economic or other wise instability entirely!
Niger republic has done and is totally tired of them.

quote author=adebayo987 post=124963542]Secret behind Niger Coup exposed

The Russia-Ukraine war is a war of intelligence and if you're not smart enough to decipher the tactics of the whites you'll be lost at the center. Now, let me put it clearly to you that the coup d'etat in Niger Republic is not a game of national interest but that of personal interests. And the shortsighted citizens are so excited about it, because "naturally, humans love new things and hope for better fulfilment from new situations".

The coup would have happened in Nigeria but after Tinubu retired all the generals that could have been a tool in the hands of these coup masters, it has to be Niger Republic. Russia is fully behind the coup d'etat in Niger Republic and here's why.

Russia-Ukraine war has diverted the attention of the whole of Europe from buying Russian gas to an alternative source. Nigeria has offered to sell gas to the entire Europe by connecting gas pipeline from Nigeria to Europe and this pipeline would pass through Niger Republic.

The pipeline will originate from Brass Island in Nigeria and terminate in the north of Morocco, where it will be connected to the existing Maghreb European Pipeline that originates from Algeria, via Morocco, to Spain.

If this happens, Russia will become real time broke. I mean very broke because less countries will be buying gas from them and in order to stop this, they need a concrete plan. Before now, Russia has no serious interest in Africa because they're racist nation (most European nations are racists, they're just pretending). But very recently due to their war with Ukraine that prompted Europe to look for gas elsewhere of which Africa is one of those places, Russia now started having serious interest in Africa.

If by chance, Nigeria - Morocco pipeline works, Russia is out of line and their economy will go lower than Nigeria's, and all of West African countries' economy will improve. What do you think is giving the Niger Republic's juntas the moral and stubborn head to counter ECOWAS if not Russia's secret deal with them?

Secondly, if the pipeline scales through and Europe is now buying gas from Nigeria, it means that a lot of money will be going into West Africa, and it will spread across all Africa as well. Even Niger Republic will benefit more because they're heavily dependent on Nigeria for electricity and trade. They import goods from Nigeria as well and most of them do business in Nigeria. Nigeria also offsets about 70% of ECOWAS finance which means West Africa will benefit a lot because Nigeria's economy benefits West Africa and Africa as a whole.

Now, here's the game of intelligence at play. Few months ago, Wagner Group staged a coup on Putin and then went to reside in Belarus (a strong Russian ally nation). That move convinced (deceived) the West that Putin now have Russian enemies. But that was just a theatre display to make them think so. Now, that move, has made Russia created a backdoor that no one would suspect its move. Wagner Group (now the backdoor) went to Niger Republic to strike a deal with their military to take over their government in order to halt the Nigeria - Morocco pipeline. The junta military without clear vision jumped into acceptance due to self gain (personal interests).

Nigeria's economy determines inflation in Niger Republic. Nigeria's removal of subsidy affected them most. Secondly, Nigeria's floating of Naira affected them again since they import most things from Nigeria. Nigeria is highly connected to the international community which opens a big road to the West African society, because many economically good things come into West Africa through Nigeria. It's like pouring water into a large container through a tiny hole, the water enters the container and spreads/fill all over the container. That's how Nigeria's economy is to West African and African countries.

Wagner Group is now Putin's backdoor that no one was suspicious of. Assuming the West got the intelligence on time, by now, Bazoum would have appointed a new COAS and retire all this coup plotters and nothing would have happened.

The people of Niger will be supporting their new junta government blindly. Actually, human nature supports new leadership at the beginning in hope for a better tomorrow (not knowing if it will be worse in the end). When Tinubu was announced as the winner of the 2023 election. Despite the scenario that played out, nobody celebrated it, secondly apart from paid opposition actors, nobody protested against it as in the case of #endsars, as everyone was hopeful that Buhari's government was going away and the new one coming would favour them and family, same way everyone was hopeful of Buhari's regime at the start (it's human nature).

In the end, West Africa including Niger Republic's economy would loose and Russia wins. We were going to replace Russia on the big stage. Why did you think France were the first target of the juntas to chase away? They came to tell them that they're rich despite having rich resources. But they failed to educate them that poor management of resources would result to poverty. Now, fighting with your neighbours that are supposed to improve your economy will worsen your economy. They tagged Bazoum as Colonial leader. But clearly he's an Arab-Hausa minority and the juntas are from a majority tribe, so the majority will definitely kick him out, same way we kicked out GEJ (a minority) and installed Buhari (a majority). If GEJ was from the North or Southwest or Southeast, it would have been very difficult to push him out of power. Secondly, Buhari wouldn't have made a second term if he was a minority tribe too.

The Niger juntas personally have their shares in the game they're playing and their ignorant citizens will pay for it with their lives very soon. We've seen this in our history since the slave trade period where a King would sell his people to slave masters for personal gains. These juntas like other corrupt leaders are playing with the lives of many and sitting on their prosperity as well. A lot of them will be migrating to Nigeria and up North soon by the time hardship bites them. Russia is still battling with sanctions and know very well that Niger can't handle harsh sanctions, but still pushed them into this mess just to save their own economy. And, most Africans are blindly supporting the coup without knowing what is at stake in West Africa already.

If a foreign powerful country is interested in looting your country, and the president does not comply, a coup is likely going to happen, because you being the coup plotter will have a share of the profit.

I wonder why Africans think this Europeans have them at heart. Both EU, America and Russia won't have anything to do with you if they're not going to loot you real big.

Russia targeted Niger Republic because the gas pipeline that will be serving Europe will pass through Niger Republic and if that happens, they themselves will go very broke. As in, real time broke. Niger Republic would have benefited because a better Nigerian economy prospers West African countries. But this shortsighted juntas don't know that they've been played and I see their citizens supporting them.

I really really pity Africans. Make una open and shine una eyes very well. Any time wey better wan happen, something dey com stop am. Na which village people do una like this? How has the coups made those affected countries any better? We dey reason at all? Why are we serving the interest of other nations instead of ours?[/quote]
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by Ifed94: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
Putin Drops Final Decision On Niger Coup Sends Strong Warning To ECOWAS Over Its Decision

In a recent report concerning the political crisis in Niger Republic, Russian President Vladimir Putin has expressed his opposition to a military solution.

Putin' s stance comes in the wake of a coup d' état that ousted former President Mohamed Bazoum, leading to instability in the country.

The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), during an emergency summit, demanded the reinstatement of President Bazoum within a week, warning of potential actions to restore constitutional order if this demand is not met....

🔥🔥🔥SEE HIS FULL STATEMENT HERE: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by GeneralDae: 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Pierocash:
no I disagree. From Lagos to Morocco by road is less than 60hrs,so constructing a gas line through that route to me is better if Niger is not cooperating
He probably meant to say Niger to Algeria.
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by ken6488(m): 12:13am On Aug 09, 2023
gaby:
What has Russia purportedly done that no other industralized or western nation done to keep securing their self-survival and interest albeit by using Africa as the usual pawn?

The whole of Africa will benefit, the whole of Africa will develop, Ecowas will benefit...yenyenyen

How has the whole of Africa and Ecowas benefitted from the crude oil curse?

Was it Russia that invaded and destabilized Libya too?

Una go siddon for one beer parlour guzzle beer begin hallucinate.

Abeg, make we listen to Amoda by Yekini jare
on question are you happy how Niger is horribly poor , even though having supplus uranium and gold
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by ken6488(m): 12:14am On Aug 09, 2023
adebayo987:
Secret behind Niger Coup exposed

I really really pity Africans. Make una open and shine una eyes very well. Any time wey better wan happen, something dey com stop am. Na which village people do una like this? How has the coups made those affected countries any better? We dey reason at all? Why are we serving the interest of other nations instead of ours?
Bleep i don’t really see what Niger will suffer under Russia that the western world has not done to them

Imagine a sovereign country centra bank in paris
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by ken6488(m): 12:17am On Aug 09, 2023
jacobs2015:
Another analysis by a slave trying to save his slave master's ass. Tell me the economic opportunities blocked by Russia in Mali, Burkina Faso and others.

When a slave is given a freedom by his master, he would never believe he's a slave. If you know the devilish and demonic agreement this Heads of States sign with the West in exchange for loans only, you'll weep for Africa.

Wise up bro, ppl are waking from their slavery slumber you're here analysis nonsense based on ur slavery mentality.

Someone is breaking loose from shackles holding them back before independence till now, looting their resources ever since, paying the master a debt that their next 10 unborn generation can't finish paying.

You dey make me vex seriously, na ppl like u no wan mk Africa grow

he is probably in uk or France typing this rubbish

Millions of African die in the seas and desert because their home country has been looted dry and here he is spitting rubbish
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by ken6488(m): 12:17am On Aug 09, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Nigeria have been selling crude for many years...what have they achieved....

Abeg make una leave that gas for our future generations...una want still loot the money from the gas join...

God punish all Nigerian politicians
I wonder ooo
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by ken6488(m): 12:18am On Aug 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

The route through Niger Republic is the fastest. It shouldn't take more than 3 years to build because Algeria already have a pipeline connected.
we don’t need it more funds for looting
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by ken6488(m): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2023
Onyewarri:

An excellent analysis from a great mind. Reminds me of the prime days of the early Nairaland Forum.

But as usual the usual childish reasoning, enthnic, religious and political bigotry that has saturated this forum will soon come and rubbish this. Sometimes I wonder if we truly have mods in this forum.

I have a lot more to add to this, with pictorial, geography, and statistical analysis.

But I don't bother myself with adding articles to Nairaland anymore because of what the forum has become. I hardly even comment.

Russia is behind the coup in Niger, Chad, Mali, and Burkina Faso.

They are trying to fustrate the trans Sahara gas project.

Hence, our military and political leaders should be careful. Because I can assure you, Russia is already working in Nigeria.
na coup is practically impossible in Nigeria currently, an attempt means civil war
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by ken6488(m): 12:21am On Aug 09, 2023
Matter of time all western puppet will fall
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by GeneralDae: 7:02am On Aug 09, 2023
ken6488:
we don’t need it more funds for looting
Lol, then what do you need?
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by CHARLOE(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2023

I really really pity Africans. Make una open and shine una eyes very well. Any time wey better wan happen, something dey com stop am. Na which village people do una like this? How has the coups made those affected countries any better? We dey reason at all? Why are we serving the interest of other nations instead of ours?[/quote]
Who instigated d coup/crises in somalia?
Re: Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed by Watcharena: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2023
CHARLOE:

Who instigated d coup/crises in somalia?
Russia with more than 6,000 sanctions on they did not go broke is Nigerian gas pipe to Europe that will make them go broke, you're doing well
NIgerian gas pipe to Europe will better NIgerian economy to extent that it will split to other African countries like Niger republic, all the crude oil we're exporting how has it improve our economy and your own wellbeing, it will only improve pocket of the politicians. For instance Nigeria recently removed subsidy on oil within the country there by saving trillions of naira but even with the trillions of naira saved Nigerian politicians still went ahead to collect loan of $500m that they want to use to share to the public to cursion the effect of subsidy removal. So what happened to the trillions of naira saved by removing subsidy. Even banks and some other private businesses have increased salary of their workers to soften the effect of subsidy removal but till this day federal government has not increased even a single Kobo to any of their workers ,even after the labour union protest they are still making empty promises .
Is this not share wickedness ,in a society that really care about their people they're meant to increase salary the same month they removed subsidy .

Our leaders are inherently wicked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Celebrating Ghana: 'are We Nigerians Or Ghanians?' / Hurray!! Drivers Jubilate As Fuel Prices Goes Two Year Low. Thanks To Crude Drop / There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.