Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) (38282 Views)

Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures / What Kind Of President Do You Want In 2023? / Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Yar adua is still the best 💪

Best by doing what?

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by fineboynl(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
The best was yaradua the only one that reduces fuel price
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Dittodat: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
typical hatefilled Igbo

Nobody takes u haters serious again

Hatred runs deep in their blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by sam1990(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Umaru Musa yaradua.i can never forget how he was able to resolve the Niger delta crisis back then.
Reduce the price of PMS
Bag of rice sold at cheaper rate
Cement sold at cheaper rate and so on
Those that mean well and are ready to reform Nigeria don't last long.much respect to the dead
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by hollywater: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
All the fools supporting Buhari during his tenure,where are you right now? You shifted to The current failure in Aso rock or what?
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by BoldBrainz(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ghostrye:

Are you a writer?

As a matter of speaking, yes.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by israelmao(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Buhari was a cancer,Tinubu is a president-select, Ebola, and mandate thief.Obasanjo,Yaradua and Jonathan knew their onions and effected some positive changes.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by sirchim(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Racoon:
Irrespective of what happens this fella is never supposed to be in the list because he never had Nigeria @ heart but only loved Niger Republic that has been blown to smithereens by rebel soldiers who are obsessed with his excesses. When you create a thread on who is the worst President ever to rule this nation put him first. That is where he belongs.
magana gaskiya ne!
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by happney65: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Matthew Okikiola Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo. The best since we had since 1999.

His picture is my profile picture on WhatsApp.

His antecedents still stand tall till date.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
RUSSIA respect for him.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Britishpea: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Respect? None yet. But after 4 years of Tinbubu I will know if he’s the one. But love? Yes yar’Adua and Tinubu
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Roger3D(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Easily Yakubu Gowon. The most gentlemanly and upright head of state we've ever had
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Ghostrye: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

As a matter of speaking, yes.
That explains how you construct words
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by wegevv: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
LIKE for His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR (2015 - 2023):

What is the Failure in Chief doing here lol
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Mozegee: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
Off course Umaru Musa Yar'Adua. Man was with a golden heart. He meant well for Nigerians irrespective of where you are From. He sees every one equal ,his good polices were really manifesting,but death caught it shot. Sometimes i tell my kids that there was a good called Umaru Musa Yar'Adua ,late Nigerian president.who during his little time as a president things were better.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by achimendy(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[/font]

[font=Georgia]LIKE for His Excellency, Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, GCFR (2007 - 2010):

For me is yar adua, the only visionary, responsible, liberal, intelligent and diplomatic leader Nigeria has ever had. I respect him in life and death.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Coronavirus1: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
Goodluck Jonathan because he is a true democrat.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by BoldBrainz(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
muykem:
You must remove hatred from your mind. Tinubu is the most brilliant among them though I pray he succeed.

So Ebola Tinubu is more brilliant than Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo?
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by BoldBrainz(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ghostrye:

That explains how you construct words

I just do my bit.

Gratitude is in order, nonetheless!
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by RALPHOW(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Obasanjo and now Asiwaju because of his appointments
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by egojeny1(f): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Obasanjo and Yar'Adua only
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by clems88(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
All thanks to tilunbu. Dollar$ now 900+ . Barely 3 months grin
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by JDJDjD: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[/font]

[font=Georgia]LIKE for His Excellency, Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, GCFR (2007 - 2010):
This is a rubbish poll
Nairaland need serious upgrade

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
beardedboy:

You're capping
no be cap... 8 yrs was not enough, obasanjo also got d Paris club to forgive Nigeria's debt of over 18 billion then... Ibb and abacha squandered Nigeria's wealth....till 2mrw we are still receiving abacha's loot... Google is available check the amount obj met in Nigeria's treasury when he took over and how much he left... D biggest mistake Nigeria made till date was voting for buhari... He got us into all dis mess
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Vadese1: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
My prefer choice Goodluck Jonathan. He assembled some of the best men and women in the land to pilot the afair of this country. He was a listen President. He has every part of Nigeria at heart. He was not a tribal bigot on like Buhari and the current president. He never allocated all the services chief to his region. He gave every regions there fair shared. He was a pure Democrat
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by SoftChordz: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
None of them because none has done any reasonable and remarkable thing for this country... People are so soaked in mediocre that the clap for one that builds and launches bridges and roads when these are basic necessities.... Now I see the problem is not even the rulers but in the average Nigerians whose minds are in mental shackles.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by snowball11(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
if tinubu is an idiot, then what do we call your father?

At least his father can mention the primary and secondary schools he attended as well as some of his classmates! grin
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Where is Abacha.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by StemCellTherapi(m): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
I love Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Unperturbedpota: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
there’s nothing like Obi supporters change it to igbos
Seun this members is getting ot of handing derailing threads with tribalism

Seun mynd44 oam4j mukina2 Dominique obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Unperturbedpota: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
we voted him in

U igbos can cry till anytime, u did more during buhari tenure n it didn’t stop him from finishing his 8 years

Your noise is like that of a toothless bulldog

It’s best ignored

Seun mynd44 oam4j mukina2 Dominique obinoscopy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Afolabi Akanni Not Dead As DSS Produces ‘Dead’ Lawmaker Alive (PHOTO) / Twitter Presidential Election Between Bukola Saraki And Bobrisky. / El-rufai Wears Igbo Attire, Receives Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS/VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.