Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) (38308 Views)

Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures / What Kind Of President Do You Want In 2023? / Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Deepthoughts: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
LIKE for His Excellency, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR (1999 - 2007):
I like obasanjo the most, for his courage, confidence n nationalistic posture,he is not flawless but much better than the rest to me.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Twoclans(f): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
I like Obasanjo the most,infact he could be the only one I like sef.He has his issues,he is human and flawed but I love him nonetheless.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by muykem: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

So Ebola Tinubu is more brilliant than Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo?
By far!!!. OBJ with his contemporary joined military early and colonial masters handover Nigeria to them. Tinubu build himself and many others to the top. There is nothing like lucky in his way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by clydecarson(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Look at how carelessly you choose your words in addressing the president but if I do same to your fake messiah you and your cohorts will start quoting me with emotions. You obidients are very arrogant

But he said the truth,even a 5 years old child knows he's a failure

ebola virus
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by BoldBrainz(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
muykem:
By far!!!. OBJ with his contemporary joined military early and colonial masters handover Nigeria to them. Tinubu build himself and many others to the top. There is nothing like lucky in his way.

LMAO!

Outside nairaland, do yourself a world of good and never repeat this same sentiment in public. Crowd go gather you beat!
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by gannod(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
1.Umar Yar'adua. He was a good man,He was detribalised, compassionate and he was not a hypocrite. His polices were not as harsh as others.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by GiZcorp: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tinubu sef follow be president?
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Mightyiyke: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yaradua the transformer. RIP the transformer, I respect you, Nigeria would have been better had it been you last
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Better remove Ebola Tinubu from this your list. Idiot is already ruining Nigeria.
Na your own life dey ruine
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by GUNITGuy: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by muykem: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

LMAO!

Outside nairaland, do yourself a world of good and never repeat this same sentiment in public. Crowd go gather you beat!
I know OBJ and Tinubu more than you do. Anyone that free his mind from political sentiment will understand better.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by TheSuperX(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Racoon:
Late Umaru Musa Yar'Addua( God rests his soul). He really meant Nigeria well.
True
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Allisgud: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
Where is obi picture
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju, Yaradua, and Obasanjo . The rest ruined Nigeria
Tinubu that just started on a stolen mandate. Hahahahaha is the best when fuel is sold at 600 naira. Hahahahahaha. So much so for a tribalistic supporter of Ebola Tinubu
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by okrikaboi: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
We will not forget odi massacre
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Nwanna2588: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yar' Adua
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Mccullum: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jagaban and Jonathan.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Obasanjo. He is very,very decisive and has fantastic global ratings. Obasanjo did very well while in office. Umar Ya'adua would done better probably but for his untimely death. I have a very strong belief in Tinubu's capability and ruthless efficiency. Tinubu will surprise even his worst critic ! It is just a matter of time.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by SaLongs1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
LIKE for His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR (2015 - 2023):
Vex nearly make I press report wallahi!!
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Pootle: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
ebele jonathan the most abused president
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by SaLongs1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Mercy2006:
I respect the hell out of the man too.
He said the election that brought him to power was highly flawed, though!
The flawed process was OBJ's fault not his.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
The DRUGGIE is not yet the president nah
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by slowice(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
Easily Obasanjo.

He assembled our best brains.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
we voted him in

U igbos can cry till anytime, u did more during buhari tenure n it didn’t stop him from finishing his 8 years

Your noise is like that of a toothless bulldog

It’s best ignored

Wetin de sweet me be say na before igbos would start going hungry, yorubas must have started eating grass grin

Osun people were protesting because Ebola the ugly chimp wired them hunger 101 grin grin
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tinubu. But I might change my mind, if he didn't do the necessary.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by orisa37: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
OBASANJO OBASANJO OBASANJO.
HE IS FOCUSED DETERMINED AND PROGRESSIVE.
HE IS A NIGERIANIST AND A STANDARD LEADER.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by MrTed(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[/font]

[font=Georgia]LIKE for His Excellency, Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, GCFR (2007 - 2010):

Title: 10 Genuine Reasons to Admire the Leadership of Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua

Introduction:
Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua's tenure as the President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010 left a significant impact on the country's political landscape. As a political analyst and expert in intergovernmental policy, economics and administration, I have identified 10 genuine reasons, backed by proven facts, why I admire the leadership of His Excellency, Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua.

1. Rule of Law and Respect for Institutions:
Yar'Adua demonstrated unwavering commitment to the rule of law and respect for democratic institutions. His dedication to constitutionalism helped strengthen Nigeria's democratic foundation.

2. Niger Delta Amnesty Program:
His administration introduced the Niger Delta Amnesty Program, aimed at addressing years of unrest in the oil-rich region. This program led to a significant reduction in militant activities and improved economic prospects in the area.

3. Electoral Reform:
Yar'Adua recognized the need for electoral reform to enhance the credibility of Nigeria's elections. His administration established the Justice Muhammadu Uwais-led Electoral Reform Committee, which recommended crucial reforms to improve the electoral process.

4. Respect for Human Rights:
During his tenure, Yar'Adua promoted human rights and initiated measures to address extrajudicial killings and other abuses by security forces. His commitment to improving civil liberties marked a step towards a more inclusive society.

5. Pursuit of Fiscal Responsibility:
The administration's fiscal discipline resulted in the establishment of the Excess Crude Account, helping to manage Nigeria's oil revenue more responsibly and providing a buffer during economic downturns.

6. Focused on Millennium Development Goals (MDGs):
Yar'Adua's administration showed dedication to achieving the United Nations' Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). Efforts were made to improve healthcare, education, and poverty reduction, contributing to Nigeria's overall development.

7. Diplomatic Relations:
Yar'Adua's foreign policy prioritized constructive engagement with neighboring countries and the international community. His approach promoted regional stability and cooperation.

8. Empowerment of Women:
The administration encouraged the participation of women in governance and decision-making roles, reflecting Yar'Adua's commitment to gender equality and empowerment.

9. Infrastructure Development:
Despite his relatively short time in office, Yar'Adua initiated several infrastructure projects that laid the foundation for future development, including road construction, power sector reforms, and investment in agriculture.

10. Peaceful Transfer of Power:
Yar'Adua's handling of his health challenges and eventual transfer of power to his vice president, Goodluck Jonathan, demonstrated a commitment to constitutional processes and peaceful transitions, setting a positive precedent for Nigeria's democracy.

Conclusion:
Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua's presidency left an indelible mark on Nigeria's political and developmental landscape. As a political analyst, and expert in intergovernmental policy, I find his leadership admirable due to his commitment to the rule of law, human rights, diplomatic relations, and various progressive policies that aimed to uplift the nation. His legacy serves as a source of inspiration for Nigeria's continued growth and progress.

Written by Mr Ibrahim Aliyu
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by nedekid: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Obj, a great man.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by orisa37: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
if tinubu is an idiot, then what do we call your father?

FOOL STUPID IDIOT AND WICKED IGNORANT IDIOT.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by orisa37: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
if tinubu is an idiot, then what do we call your father?

FOOL, STUPID IDIOT AND WICKED IGNORANT IDIOT.
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by dododawa1: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
I hate ABACHA
Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by pepigeorge(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
None is worthy of my respect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration / Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) / President Buhari To Depart Abuja For FII, Saudi Arabia Monday. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.