Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie (22526 Views)

US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 / "Those Behind June 12 Annulment Angry With Buhari" - Garba Shehu / Man Who Participated In June 12 Annulment Protest Now Limps (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Dshocker(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol πŸ˜‚ this old man and lies.

You gave up on election since 1993 but yet you endorsed and voted Peter Obi in the last election.

When they lose, they come out to start lying. Even in the said 1993, this man would have voted Tofa but he is here doing like he like Abiola.

Update!!! To the people disturbing my mention about what I said, hear this one. Pete Edochie is a classless liar and a confused old man. He will soon start crying about lost mandate like his lunatic brother Peter Obi. Keep the tears coming.

I believe you went to school to some extent, him endorsing, and him voting are two different things.

The same Edochie and Peter you call confused have both achieved everything a man came into this world to achieve, in other words; They are fulfilled, and will give account of how they spent their lives on earth.

3 Likes

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by LegendHero(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dshocker:

I believe you went to school to some extent, him endorsing, and him voting are two different things.

The same Edochie and Peter you call confused have both achieved everything a man came into this world to achieve, in other words; They are fulfilled, and will give account of how they spent their lives on earth.

Explain the below. Why will someone not interested in Election say this?

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Pascaldebravoo: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
LegendHero:

You gave up on election since 1993 but yet you endorsed and voted Peter Obi in the last election.

When they lose, they come out to start lying. Even in the said 1993, this man would have voted Tofa but he is here doing like he like Abiola.

I think you may be a small boy that knows nothing about history. So in that case it is better u keep quiet because when a f*ol is silent it's mistaken for wisdom.
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by slowice(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol, this is the same foolishh man begging people to cast their vote but yet he said he lost interest in Nigeria election.

He can only deceive his people and not me.
https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/entertainment/amp/bd29beea5bd73f6331cec509550cd4ad

So because he doesn't want to vote he should advice young people not to vote?
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
LegendHero:

Update!!! To the people disturbing my mention about what I said, hear this one. Pete Edochie is a classless liar and a confused old man. He will soon start crying about lost mandate like his lunatic brother Peter Obi. Keep the tears coming.
u don't have respect 4 ur elders!

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by LegendHero(m): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
slowice:

So because he doesn't want to vote he should advice young people not to vote?

Why do you advise people to vote in a system you already said you gave up on?

Is that how windy his stance is?

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by LegendHero(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

u don't have respect 4 ur elders!

Who is the elder? The foolishh Pete Edocie?

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Segzy19: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
How many Yorubas have you seen in your life from that village where you live.

When a child comments, it is so easy to know..
Maybe you should go and ask your parents who Arthur Nzeribe is, and the ignoble role he played in the annulment of June 12 election....

gidgiddy:
Funny, I have never seen a Yoruba man curse Babangida for annulling the 1993 elections

I have never seen a Yoruba man curse Abacha for arresting and detaining Abiola

Had either Babangida or Abacha been Igbo, we no for hear word since then till now

4 Likes

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by sreamsense: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
See Biafran deceit! See him talking as if he really loves that same Abiola. What he really means to say is "obi", not Abiola.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by jmoore(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
LegendHero:

Who is the elder? The foolishh Pete Edocie?
Pete Edochie is not like your drug trafficking Timlubuu.
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Ykc2(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
LegendHero:

do obi lied and wile soyinka is Saint to you

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by tollyboy5(m): 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
LegendHero:

The endorsement does not invalidate what he just said man!
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by T9ksy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

They left after you started attacking them .

Your stupid coward uncles left Babangida that arested abiola and started being hostile to Igbos

Las Las mko still die like chicken πŸ”

Oh, so Yorubas attacked igbos after the annulment Yet some of them joined Nadeco to fight abacha? Is that logical to you? Is alright , no need to answer that (question) as am sure your Infantile brain would conjure something up, no matter how daft it may sound, to sane minds.

You're obviously an indomie kid, only here to trade insults. I no dey market. Sorry!

You're within your rights to believe whatever floats your boat but I know your elders knows the truth..
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by 007kjb: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
LegendHero:

Is like u are stup-d?
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by slowice(m): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
LegendHero:

Why do you advise people to vote in a system you already said you gave up on?

Is that how windy his stance is?

His personal convictions doesn't apply to others as it's not a crime to vote. If he's approached for an interview he can't be seen telling people not to vote. That can even be a crime. If young people dare to dream, his job as an elder is to support their dreams,not shoot it down because of his experience.
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Ara21(f): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
Alchemy528:
The young shall grow but the old are still ruling

When I was in primary one we used to sing that we are the leaders of tomorrow, now am a graduate and still no hope of being a leader. The same old people we grew up to meet are still the ones leading us.
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by lexy2014: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
I laugh in Spanish.

You gave up on Nigerian elections but you still believe Nigeria is redeemable. Whoever gave up on Nigerian elections is expected to give up on Nigeria itself.

Why is it expected that "Whoever gave up on Nigerian elections is expected to give up on Nigeria itself"?

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Robchuks77(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Mumu.......
Yorubas r too enlightened to know curses don't work...........u dat has been laying curses all yo life to what effect is that to u........ aarindin
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚... Omo see slave mentality.
Dem kill Abiola kill I'm wife... Wetin Una do??..

Cowards
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by immortalcrown(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
lexy2014:
Why is it expected that "Whoever gave up on Nigerian elections is expected to give up on Nigeria itself"?
Any country that is not marked by credible elections is bound to be ruined by bad leaders. The ruin might not be quick but will surely happen. Nigerian situation is a proof.
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Mozegee: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=LagosFirstSon post=124964789]MKO abiola couldn't become president because of the curse that late chief obafemi awolowo cursed him for betraying him..[/quote. Please can you tell us the curse
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by papiwyte(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Pls make it very clear to obi in Igbo language grin grin grin grin
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by POxBAT: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lemme
You know what to do with it...?
Meti99:
Some people don't have power but they know how to use it, some others have power but don't know how to use it..
Tinubu has power but don't know what to do with it..

We northerners are counting down for power to come back to us because we know exactly what to use it for and how to use it.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by BigYash: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
LegendHero:

You said the old man is confused.. Fine! He is far better than you that doesn’t have common sense.. If you want to know why I said you don’t have sense ,then think of what Apc promised you in 2015.. and what we had all through Buhari and now Tinubu today.. And you are still supporting them.. When you think,that’s if you have brain,you will understand why I said you lack common sense.. Atleast we know edolche,but you nobody knows.. you only hide under keyboard to type trash
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by DesChyko: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Mumu.......
Yorubas r too enlightened to know curses don't work...........u dat has been laying curses all yo life to what effect is that to u........ aarindin

Okay. Is Aarindin a blessing or you're not a Yoruba man?
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by minasu190: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Alchemy528:
The young shall grow but the old are still ruling
And some of the "young shall grow" have turned into drug addicts!
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by WorldRichest: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
MKO abiola couldn't become president because of the curse that late chief obafemi awolowo cursed him for betraying him..

Are you sure that you do not need to see a psychiatric doctor?
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Ceejay94: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
LegendHero:

You call someone that has achieved what your father failed to achieve a class liar. Which one you dey? Tinubu rigged the 2023 general election stop being a bastard.
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by tete7000(m): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
clearcrystal:
Mr Edochie, we gave up on your after your son chase out his legal wife and elope with his concubine under your watch.

You are a mumu with no sense. A grown up son under his watch? Doesn't that sound stupid and imbecilic to you?
Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by ojoisimi(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
T9ksy:

What's my age got to do with truth? I know you guys are genetically allergic to fact instead you relish falsehoods.

Did you fathers, uncles, brothers ati bebelo not japa from yorubaland in 1993, after the annulment? Yes or No?

My brother, they japa o. I could remember seeing a lot of them on 911 lorries moving out of Ondo town. They were scared to death even on a moving lorry

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie by Larryndelaw: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
If Obifool had won ,he would not be saying all these thrash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai / Buhari May Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Politicians – Fayemi / Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.