Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) (4994 Views)

Bello Matawalle Criticised For Buying Exotic Cars For Commissioners / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC / WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by Yourprick: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2023
Matawalle appointed as a Minister in Tinubu's government with SSCE certificate as his highest qualification and F9 in both mathematics and English. This is not the Tinubu we know who works with professionals and those with knowledge and experience.

https://twitter.com/abdul_donjay/status/1688560236255150080?s=20

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by Yourprick: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2023
omo whats happening?

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2023
Kini big deal ? Shebi he met the educational requirements.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by Yourprick: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Kini big deal
lmao so no big deal but someone with 2 degree isn't even earning up to 100k but its no big deal

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by muykem: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2023
Peter Obi is a third class in philosophy and he want to rule Nigeria.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by adebayo987: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2023
Yourprick:

School results can not determine one's success in life. He can succeed as a good minister in the end. This is bull shit post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by Racoon(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2023
Nah them! See result but he became governor under PDP. Now he is also a ministerial nominee by a heroin drug baron that is desperately trying to block public scrutiny of his questionable certificates and educational documents in CSU.

Like Buhari, these are the so called wonder technocrats it took the so called hit-the-ground-running drug baron two month to assemble. The North just they use the south catch cruise

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by tishbite42: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2023
grin grin grin
God give us Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by Racoon(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2023
muykem:
Peter Obi is a third class in philosophy and he want to rule Nigeria.
Stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum.Find below is Obi’s degree result from the prestigious University of Nigeria Nsukka(UNN) Meanwhile, have you heard it anywhere across the globe that Peter Obi academic qualifications are being subjected to public scrutiny?

This is just unlike the criminal balabloo-blu-bulava that went to file a law suit against his own been scrutinised @ the CSU where he allegedly graduated with first class honours in accountancy where probity and accountability are the watch words? Use you brain

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by kestolove95(m): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2023
His better than Peter Obi ND all the iyamiris in Nigeria and in prisons around the world

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:39am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:

Which educational requirements did he meet abeg grin?

A WAEC result with F9s in English and Maths is a useless result. Rose, make e no be like say your political loyalty wan make you worse pass Helinues o!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by gaby(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2023
These are the people who were rejected at the various polls by their constituents that Amoda Rashidi Yekini has found worthy to be ministers and to govern the same people by force.

What a pitiable pity.

I told people here that Buhari will seem like a genius in no time. Little did I know it'd happen this early.

The bricklayer that built Lagos can't find cement to lay a single-block foundation when it got to Nigeria's turn instead, he doesn't want Atiku to copy from his exam sheet or peep into his Amoda certificate.

What a circus?

What a global crime scene?

Like begets like indeed, no be for mouth.

Tueeehhh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Which educational requirements did he meet abeg grin?

A WAEC result with F9s in English and Maths is a useless result. Rose, make e no be like say your political loyalty wan make you worse pass Helinues o!
I'm loyal to the truth

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2023
Just imagine? grin
Even Boko Haram terrorists are more educated than the divine illiterates in TIEFNUBU’S cabinet.

Tueh!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by arejibadz(m): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2023
lol
Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
I'm loyal to the truth

And where's the truth in the first nonsense you typed? That there's nothing wrong in having a man who failed WAEC woefully occupying a ministerial role? Your reasoning as regards political issues, is so twisted walahi!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by Racoon(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Going to a school is not education man.One may pass through the four walls of an educational institution without being educated.

This is how the norther military cadets were not measuring up to standards when the British were administering this nation during the colonial times hence only the more better educated western and eastern cadets got enlisted into the army officers Corps.

Immediately post independence, the northern leaders have to introduce the highly skewed and defective "quota system" to help smuggle northerners like Buhari, Suka Dimka, Martin Adamu into the army who ended up bastardizing the institution.

3 Likes

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yourprick:

Same thing Mr Obi did and we all pretended as if it's okay.

Until we insist that SSCE should no longer be the minimum qualification then we cannot stop the likes of Mr Obi and Mr Matawale from embarrassing us in this manner. The NA should amend that aspect of the constitution.

I recall that even HE Atiku in one of the previous elections submitted O Level too and I stand to be corrected. Same thing with the glorified Secondary schools too. Imagine UNN admitting failed JAMB candidates with 160 and UNICAL, Uniuyo and others admitting 140. What is bad is bad. I don't support the system rewarding mediocrity in this manner. It's less likely to motivate hardworking students so let's stop it. Check my signature for free stuffs!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by ProblemChild1: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
kestolove95:
His better than Peter Obi ND all the iyamiris in Nigeria and in prisons around the world
This guy, take it easy on your colos. E be like say you don dey take am too much. That's why you dey talk like mumu grin

6 Likes

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by Great2017: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
adebayo987:
School results can not determine one's success in life. He can succeed as a good minister in the end. This is bull shit post.
Did he succeed as a governor? The bottom line is you cannot give what you don't have.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by Isobug: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
And I wasted 5years plus another 5years in the running to acquire nonsense degrees. Some people earning more than 2m a month with nothing, any O'level without Mathematics and English is nothing

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by Throwback: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
No body ever claimed he was appointed on the grounds of being a brilliant technocrat. His is simply based on political reward and strategic political support going forward.

If and when Obi is President, let him appoint only those who attended the university and had 1st class, unlike him wey be olodo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Technocrats 🙌🏾🙌🏾

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by Kingsmeal: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Until we insist that SSCE should no longer be the minimum qualification then we cannot stop the likes of Mr Obi and Mr Matawale from embarrassing us in this manner. The NA should amend that aspect of the constitution.

I recall that even HE Atiku in one of the previous elections submitted O Level too and I stand to be corrected. Same thing with the glorified Secondary schools too. Imagine UNN admitting failed JAMB candidates with 160 and UNICAL, Uniuyo and others admitting 140. What is bad is bad. I don't support the system rewarding mediocrity in this manner. It's less likely to motivate hardworking students so let's stop it. Check my signature for free stuffs!

As the day passes, your stewpidity tops up.

Imagine skipping your Tinubu who has no SSCE and parading a fake BSc to talk about Obi who has FLSC, SSCE, Bachelor's Degree and even NYSC certificate.

Btw, who told you UNN admits people without jamb cut off ?

Is that how you guys do over there in the waste?

Even with 200 jamb cut off, most people don't get admitted in UNN.
UNN is not OAU or UI or even Unilag that admits with how best one eats Ewedu and Gbegeri.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by Kingsmeal: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Throwback:
No body ever claimed he was appointed on the grounds of being a brilliant technocrat. His is simply based on political reward and strategic political support going forward.

If and when Obi is President, let him appoint only those who attended the university and had 1st class, unlike him wey be olodo.

Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that.

I wonder how this post concerns Obi?

More than 3 of your brothers and two prominent northerners contested in this election and yet Obi is the one that gives you migraine. Get help Asap

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by Racoon(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kingsmeal:
As the day passes, your stewpidity tops up.Imagine skipping your Tinubu who has no SSCE and parading a fake BSc to talk about Obi who has FLSC, SSCE, Bachelor's Degree and even NYSC certificate.

Btw, who told you UNN admits people without jamb cut off? Is that how you guys do over there in the waste? Even with 200 jamb cut off, most people don't get admitted in UNN. UNN is not OAU or UI or even Unilag that admits with how best one eats Ewedu and Gbegeri.
The thing is really laughable and pitiable @ the same time I tell you sir.

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by bdon12: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
There is nig deal appointing someone wit ssce as minister.
Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by oz4real83(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
To think he was a ''Teacher" is unimaginable shocked. This man should either teach Hausa language or be an imam in a mosque, any other subject is a no-go area going by this result shocked

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by ganisucks(f): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Racoon:
The thing is really laughable and pitiable @ the same time I tell you sir.
FreeStuffsNG and Helinues at the beginning proclaimed themselves to be knowledgeable pacifists. But of late they have began this tradition of throwing insults, binging on fake news, and stirring up ethnic bigoted squabbles. I told them at the beginning that their employers would eventually make them turn out this way. They didn't listen. Now the chicken has come home to roost.

2 Likes

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
ganisucks:

FreeStuffsNG and Helinues at the beginning proclaimed themselves to be knowledgeable pacifists. But of late they have began this tradition of throwing insults, fake news, and stirring up ethnic bigoted squabbles. I told them at the beginning that their employers would make them turn out like this. They didn't listen. Now the chicken has come home to roost.
Smh. I don't insult or know how to insult whether offline or online. I agree that I can use facts and my knowledge about an issue to pacify.
Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by ganisucks(f): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. I don't insult or know how to insult whether offline or online. I agree that I can use facts and my knowledge about an issue to pacify.

FreeStuffsNG:

Until we insist that SSCE should no longer be the minimum qualification then we cannot stop the likes of Mr Obi and Mr Matawale from embarrassing us in this manner.

You claimed Obi has a poor result. That's fake news. Helinues is the one who is throwing insults on every thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Matawalle Result Surface Scores F9 In Maths And English(picture) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
ganisucks:

You claimed Obi has a poor result. That's fake news. Helinues is the one who is throwing insults on every thread.
It's not fake news that the highest qualification Mr Obi used in the INEC display of highest qualification of each Presidential candidate is SSCE O'level just like Mr Matawalle. Please go and confirm.
All I stated is that it's embarrassing and NA should put a stop to it. The other young man can defend himself just like how I have enlightened you on my position on the use of SSCE as highest qualification.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Nigerian Constitution Written Or Unwritten? / How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? / Jordanian Pilot Who Was Announced Burned By ISIS Is Alive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.