Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Reasons Why Antelopes Commit Suicide After Their Partner Dies - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Reasons Why Antelopes Commit Suicide After Their Partner Dies (928 Views)

I Might Commit Suicide Soon / Investors Commit $25m To Kogi Cassava City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Antelopes Commit Suicide After Their Partner Dies by Nonow: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2023
The smallest antelope species is the dik-dik. They prefer to live in pairs and are most frequently seen in Eastern and Southern Africa’s desert regions. Diki-diks can outrun lions, leopards, and cheetahs by running up to 42 kilometers per hour.

It’s incredible that every individual in this species dies by suicide when they lose contact with their mate. It is common for the second companion to pass away soon after the first, whether from natural disasters or from animal attacks. Family members are typically the most loyal and trustworthy people you will ever meet. Suicidal people usually give their bodies to cannibals.

Dik-diks frequently commit suicide after losing a loved one because of the agonizing pain they experience and the ensuing social isolation.

Read more>>>>https://heathlinecare.com/reasons-why-antelopes-commit-suicide-after-their-partner-dies/

Re: Reasons Why Antelopes Commit Suicide After Their Partner Dies by naijapikin2(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2023
Suicide? Haa. grin
I will rather kill myself than to commit suicide. grin grin

Chai chai chai grin

(1) (Reply)

Animal Feed Use Dl-methionine CUC / Scientists In Nigeria: Yam Tubers Now Grown On Trees / We Can Supply You Irish Potatoe, Acha (hungry Rice), Cow, Pepper, Tomatoe,etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.