Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

I Might Commit Suicide Soon - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Might Commit Suicide Soon (1064 Views)

Reasons Why Antelopes Commit Suicide After Their Partner Dies / Investors Commit $25m To Kogi Cassava City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Godtouches: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
I might commit suicide soon

Please just help my wife and 3kids when am gone with anything, i don't want them to go to bed hungry again this night. Wallahi Tallahi, I swear to God who created me, we don't have food to eat as I type, please someone reading this should help them or help forward it. Iku yaju esin lo
Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by edo3(m): 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hmmm,, its well bro.. Olorun agbakoso
Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Flave2: 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
I will send you #2000 hope you can manage account details

2 Likes

Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by SEGLIZ: 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Godtouches:

Please just help my wife and 3kids when am gone with anything, i don't want them to go to bed hungry again this night. Wallahi Tallahi, I swear to God who created me, we don't have food to eat as I type, please someone reading this should help them or help forward it. Iku yaju esin lo

iku ko ya ju esin.
suicide in it entirety is more a disgrace, your wife and kids would also face disgrace, shame, pain, an everlasting trauma would remain with them.
it an heartless fellow who is self-centered that would consider suicide first before those you claim you love and willing to die for.
would your committing suicide end their suffering, bring respite and relief to them? No. you are about to compound their woes.
only a weakling and a looser chooses suicide as an exit to over come their challenges.
Please I beg off you suicide is no option.
PLEASE and PLEASE.

1 Like

Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by negy2016: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
You should use your old account if you are really genuine
Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by gmacnoms(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Godtouches:

2 Likes

Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Pauladex(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Pls don't die biko. if u have problem let's know so we can try our best.

1 Like

Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by yellowgarri2(m): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Rabbitcartel: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
This account was opened today..
Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Adek65: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Op should listen to this,suicide is not an option at all.
SEGLIZ:

iku ko ya ju esin.
suicide in it entirety is more a disgrace, your wife and kids would also face disgrace, shame, pain, an everlasting trauma would remain with them.
it an heartless fellow who is self-centered that would consider suicide first before those you claim you love and willing to die for.
would your committing suicide end their suffering, bring respite and relief to them? No. you are about to compound their woes.
only a weakling and a looser chooses suicide as an exit to over come their challenges.
Please I beg off you suicide is no option.
PLEASE and PLEASE.
Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by scoundrel(f): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
All these internet trolls. It’s funny to see the lockdown hasn’t given them sense still.

If you commit suicide and I come across your wife I will love-vendor her to the highest-selling politicians. At least she’ll prove a better breadwinner than you can dream of.
Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by sassybel(f): 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Suicide is not a solution to the problem you are facing now it's the country we find ourselves please there are alternative things to do to raise up small money this lockdown think about it remove pride and you would be able to put something on the table for your family try to see a way to solve little problem in your area and get little money from that also this is farming season think about it...Udo

1 Like

Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Healthyway15: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
Godtouches:

Yes... If you are genuine, use your old account.
Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Godtouches:

so when you commit suicide who will feed your wife and children?? aren't you just been selfish
Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by cyntobless(f): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Plz tell your wife to post your dead pics here ,so then we can take over.

1 Like

Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by emtab(m): 12:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Y dis ?
cyntobless:
Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by emtab(m): 12:38am On Apr 15, 2020
cyntobless:
Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by benzion72(m): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Good one minus one. If you decide to go help me tell my grand pa and ma that I am still holding on and no problem last forever for tough people will get going when the going get tougher
Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by lereinter(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmmm

What's your name

Religion

State of origin

Educational background

All this for data records only
Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by excanny: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
lereinter:
Hmmmm
What's your name
State of origin
Educational background

All this for data records only
So you believe the idiot?
Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Klington: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
cyntobless:
Plz tell your wife to post your dead pics here, so then we can take over.
[/s]

Irredeemable nonentity.
Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Klington: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
[s]quote author=scoundrel post=88444832]All these internet trolls. It’s funny to see the lockdown hasn’t given them sense still.

If you commit suicide and I come across your wife I will love-vendor her to the highest-selling politicians. At least she’ll prove a better breadwinner than you can dream of.[/quote][/s]
Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by scoundrel(f): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
OP has appeared with an alternate. I’m sure he’s made money from the gullible or garnered the needed attention.
Re: I Might Commit Suicide Soon by ndbros4justice: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
scoundrel:
All these internet trolls. It’s funny to see the lockdown hasn’t given them sense still.

If you commit suicide and I come across your wife I will love-vendor her to the highest-selling politicians. At least she’ll prove a better breadwinner than you can dream of.
Love vendor me kwanu make I know where I dey. Make I put my waist to good use���

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED! Obasanjo's Farmland In Sangotedo, Lagos (PHOTOS) / Farm Lands on Promo / Used Rabbit Cage And Angora Rabbits For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.