Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Kristi Manpower Staffing - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kristi Manpower Staffing (3018 Views)

CGC, CCECC, RCC & Others Given Jobs, Lacks Essential Equipment & Manpower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kristi Manpower Staffing by segun1987(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Please who knows or have done business with this recruiting and staffing company in ibadan called, (KRISTI MANPOWER)?

Their area of specialization is work visa processing only in countries such as Canada, USA, Australia and European countries. Charges are way too high; in millions, just to secure work visa!

Pls, if you live in and around ibadan and have come across this company as I'm about try them out. Kindly share your experience with me and others. Is the company for real?

Kindly help push to the front page

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by WildChild00(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
grin
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by segun1987(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
WildChild00:
grin

What do you think bro?
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by WildChild00(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
segun1987:

What do you think bro?

I feel you should do a proper investigation consigning the said company very well, before commiting your hard earned monies to them, reasons are that the streets are not smiling.

Google search their phone numbers, email address and even physical address too, you might be lucky to find information from passed users, both good and bad.
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by rtdCivilservant: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
segun1987:

What do you think bro?
Ignore him, he is a Scammer.
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by rtdCivilservant: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
WildChild00:

I feel you should do a proper investigation consigning the said company very well, before commiting your hard earned monies to them, reasons are that the streets are not smiling.

Google search their phone numbers, email address and even physical address too, you might be lucky to find information from passed users, both good and bad.
Na wa o! This scammer cannot construct a sentence without blunders. Shame on u scammer. grin grin
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by stevebond007(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
segun1987:
Please who knows or have done business with this recruiting and staffing company in ibadan called, (KRISTI MANPOWER)?

Their area of specialization is work visa processing only in countries such as Canada, USA, Australia and European countries. Charges are way too high; in millions, just to secure work visa!

Pls, if you live in and around ibadan and have come across this company as I'm about try them out. Kindly share your experience with me and others. Is the company for real?

Kindly help push to the front page

Thanks

Did you find out anything?
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by rapadeyeye: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2023
Brother Segun,

I hope you haven't paid Kristi Manpower. If you have paid him, please request for your money NOW! The man is a scammer.

Firstly, let me proof to you that I know the man. His office is in Ring Road. He has a whatsapp group Kristi Manpower, where he is the only one that could post and disabled members from posting.

I know three people who have issue with the man. One has requested for his money from July and hasn't got his money back till today. No visa issued to this applicant after many months, then asked for his money in August. He told the applicant that he must wait for 30days before putting an application of refund. It's over 2months and not paid yet.

I have another close friend, this man issued Australia Visa to him. Awaiting the company that offer sponsorship to buy flight ticket according to the man (kristi manpower). Remember, Australia visa is e-visa. It's obvious the visa issued to my friend is forged, which state that he must enter Australia before August 10th. When the date lapsed and no flight ticket issued to him, he approached the man and he issued another evisa to my friend again. The new visa states that he must enter Australia before October 15th. The man is just editing the visa and issuing it out to people to get balance from his applicant. Once he get balance, he will keep posting applicants that the company that gives sponsorship are to buy flight ticket and look for cheaper flight ticket to purchase.

My another friend also paid him and he has issued same edited visa to him and requesting for balance....

It's now known to both first and second guy that the man is a scammer.

Please if you have paid him, I swear you are going no where and request for you money immediately. At times, I do think if this man is using charm. Please, be careful

3 Likes

Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by onatisi(m): 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
na wa oo
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by mutico20(m): 2:10am On Oct 19, 2023
?
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by kayuszee: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
rapadeyeye:
Brother Segun,

I hope you haven't paid Kristi Manpower. If you have paid him, please request for your money NOW! The man is a scammer.

Firstly, let me proof to you that I know the man. His office is in Ring Road. He has a whatsapp group Kristi Manpower, where he is the only one that could post and disabled members from posting.

I know three people who have issue with the man. One has requested for his money from July and hasn't got his money back till today. No visa issued to this applicant after many months, then asked for his money in August. He told the applicant that he must wait for 30days before putting an application of refund. It's over 2months and not paid yet.

I have another close friend, this man issued Australia Visa to him. Awaiting the company that offer sponsorship to buy flight ticket according to the man (kristi manpower). Remember, Australia visa is e-visa. It's obvious the visa issued to my friend is forged, which state that he must enter Australia before August 10th. When the date lapsed and no flight ticket issued to him, he approached the man and he issued another evisa to my friend again. The new visa states that he must enter Australia before October 15th. The man is just editing the visa and issuing it out to people to get balance from his applicant. Once he get balance, he will keep posting applicants that the company that gives sponsorship are to buy flight ticket and look for cheaper flight ticket to purchase.

My another friend also paid him and he has issued same edited visa to him and requesting for balance....

Please if you have paid him, I swear you are going no where and request for you money immediately. At times, I do think if this man is using charm. Please, be careful

Thank you for the great information. This is something we must carefully look into. Ring Road is an open place in ibadan, how can he survive in scamming people in that area .
I will be glad if you can shed more light on this. My friend is about to fall to this trap.
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by soccerlite: 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
rapadeyeye:
Brother Segun,

Nawa

With all his massive bill boards and banner at every corner of Ibadan

So na scam money he dey use erect dem
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by Kunlevski: 7:10am On Nov 22, 2023
He has been arrested,he almost scam me and my friend
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by mutico20(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2023
Kunlevski:
He has been arrested,he almost scam me and my friend
please where is he I have applied to get my money too but I have not gotten it
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by Kunlevski: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2023
His at state cid iyaganku
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by mutico20(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2023
Kunlevski:
His at state cid iyaganku
Thanks you so much
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by Kvngdee4: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2023
Hello, what is the latest news about Kristi manpower since he has been arrested, are they charging him to court or what are the police doing about it ?
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by Kunlevski: 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
Report this man to EFCC and all the blogs if you want this man to be punish.
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by Antidoteee: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2023
The man is a certified scammer. Very deceitful
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by Adetunjifat: 5:35am On Nov 29, 2023
Has any of his clients been refunded?
What’s the update?
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by cyrusmillz: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Thank God for Nairaland. I just saw his giant billboard at Idi Ape today. How can he be at state cid and his billboards are still everywhere
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by Akonni68: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kvngdee4:
Hello, what is the latest news about Kristi manpower since he has been arrested, are they charging him to court or what are the police doing about it ?

Thank you for this information I was about contacting them after seeing their billboard at ringroad. But their billboards should be brought down.
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by BlackyOne: 8:17pm On Jan 22
Since he's a scam, why is his billboard still at idi ape till now and haven't been taken down by the government.

I don't even know what wrong with these state and local government sef!
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by sallysalsa09: 7:33am On Feb 03
Thank God oo. I keep seeing that billboard everyhere. They just texted one at ojoo I said lemme Google them. Apparently the man people are still working underground. God save us
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by onatisi(m): 7:04pm On Apr 12
Omo you guys that didn't transact with this agency are very very lucky . The guy Na complete scammer . Over 700m fraud .

An Iyaganku Magistrates’ Court in Ibadan, on Thursday, granted an Ibadan-based travel agent, Christon Wilson, 65, bail for N10 million, over alleged visa for alleged N700 million visa scam.

The case is in connection with the procurement of an Australian Visa.

Counsel to the defendant, Mr O. Abdulsalam, asked for his client’s bail on the most liberal term but the Chief Magistrate, Mrs O. O. Ogunkanmi, granted the bail in the amount, with two sureties.
OME
NEWS
VANGUARD AWARDS
POLITICS
METRO
BUSINESS
SPORTS
EDITORIAL
COLUMNS
ALLURE
E-EDITIONS
NEWS
January 4, 2024

Travel agent docked over alleged N700m visa scam

An Iyaganku Magistrates’ Court in Ibadan, on Thursday, granted an Ibadan-based travel agent, Christon Wilson, 65, bail for N10 million, over alleged visa for alleged N700 million visa scam.

Counsel to the defendant, Mr O. Abdulsalam, asked for his client’s bail on the most liberal term but the Chief Magistrate, Mrs O. O. Ogunkanmi, granted the bail in the amount, with two sureties.

Ogunkanmi said the sureties must be people with landed property with Certificates of Occupancy within the court jurisdictions.

She, thereafter, adjourned the matter till April 23, for mention.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) Wilson, of Kristi Manpower, at Damin Plaza, 42, M.K.O. Abiola Way, Ring Road, Ibadan, was charged with 332-count charges bordering on obtaining under false pretence and stealing.

The Prosecution Counsel, Insp Sikiru Opaleye, told the court that the defendant, between October 2022 and November 2023, allegedly obtained N6.7 million from one Adekemi Oni.
Opaleye said “the defendant allegedly collected the money from her under the pretence of procuring Australian Visa for her and her family which he knew to be false and allegedly stole from her

” Dr Wilson allegedly collected N10.8 million from Olayemi Olamona under the pretence of procuring Australian Visa for him too.

” Defendant allegedly collected different amount of money from 166 persons to the tune of N700 million under the pretence of procuring Australian Visa for them, ” he said.

Opaleye said the offence contravened the Criminal Code Laws of Oyo State 2000.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/01/travel-agent-docked-over-alleged-n700m-visa-scam/
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by coolgb(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12
rapadeyeye:
Brother Segun,

Infact all his big billboards I used to see whenever I go to ibadan has been removed

1 Like

Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by HUBERTITO: 10:33pm On Apr 23
onatisi:
Omo you guys that didn't transact with this agency are very very lucky . The guy Na complete scammer . Over 700m fraud .

OME
NEWS
VANGUARD AWARDS
POLITICS
METRO
BUSINESS
SPORTS
EDITORIAL
COLUMNS
ALLURE
E-EDITIONS
NEWS
January 4, 2024

Ogunkanmi said the sureties must be people with landed property with Certificates of Occupancy within the court jurisdictions.

She, thereafter, adjourned the matter till April 23, for mention.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) Wilson, of Kristi Manpower, at Damin Plaza, 42, M.K.O. Abiola Way, Ring Road, Ibadan, was charged with 332-count charges bordering on obtaining under false pretence and stealing.

The Prosecution Counsel, Insp Sikiru Opaleye, told the court that the defendant, between October 2022 and November 2023, allegedly obtained N6.7 million from one Adekemi Oni.
Opaleye said “the defendant allegedly collected the money from her under the pretence of procuring Australian Visa for her and her family which he knew to be false and allegedly stole from her

” Dr Wilson allegedly collected N10.8 million from Olayemi Olamona under the pretence of procuring Australian Visa for him too.

” Defendant allegedly collected different amount of money from 166 persons to the tune of N700 million under the pretence of procuring Australian Visa for them, ” he said.

Opaleye said the offence contravened the Criminal Code Laws of Oyo State 2000.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/01/travel-agent-docked-over-alleged-n700m-visa-scam/

Today is April 23 for Another court hearing. Pls guys any update about this case?
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by onatisi(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23
i dont think anyone is following the matter here ooo

HUBERTITO:

Today is April 23 for Another court hearing. Pls guys any update about this case?
Re: Kristi Manpower Staffing by Kenugodivine: 2:00pm On Apr 25
Please anyone that has updates regarding the case should please tell us

(1) (Reply)

Experience With Nigeria Immigration Service E-passport Processing / Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities / Places To Visit In Uyo, Ibom Unity Park.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.