Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F (52481 Views)

Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo / Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
LeeSmart:

Davido been don turn down ur request before abi? Be honest ma'am.
Even if it's remaining only myself and him in this world I can't date such promiscuous man , never.
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by Jostoman: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
OboOlora:
So what should we do with a picture of a talentless person wearing diapers at 7yrs old?

Nairaland is dead mehn!

5eun is sitting at Sango Otta drinking Erujeje at Odogwu bar while some uneducated mods push senseless topics to the front page.

Omashey o smfh!
when the news is not BAT is eating, BAT is looking, BAT enter toilet wey them dey push to front page everyday.
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by OriOko88(m): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
OboOlora:
So what should we do with a picture of a talentless person wearing diapers at 7yrs old?

Nairaland is dead mehn!

5eun is sitting at Sango Otta drinking Erujeje at Odogwu bar while some uneducated mods push senseless topics to the front page.

Omashey o smfh!
Oboolora. U sha want seun to taste ur ora kpekus. He said he no do. Shey Dandan ni? cheesy
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by OboOlora(f): 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
OriOko88:

Oboolora. U sha want seun to taste ur ora kpekus. He said he no do. Shey Dandan ni? cheesy
5eun is gay, abi u nor see em face like James Brown own ni🀣
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by LeeSmart: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Even if it's remaining only myself and him in this world I can't date such promiscuous man , never.
Says IconicR
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by jeromestarks: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
lexy2014:

But a woman can marry a man who has fvcked and mounted many women. If the woman does, will she and her children be happy?
You need to be sexually experienced to satisfy your wife.
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
LeeSmart:

Says IconicR
Yes, his own is too much
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by Allisgud: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
When u chop belleful ur room filled with all the baddest toys as a kid why u know go smile,show us portable 5 year old picture u will know

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by AfonjaPriest: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
I doff my hat to my guy, Davido. He's making the money substantially, leaving people with mockery and scorn behind.
Well done, Oga. Carry go.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by AfonjaPriest: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Naturesjoy:
Please guys, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Oyom Ubi
Beggar Angela, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below a previous post of yours.
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by LeeSmart: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Yes, his own is too much
Hope you knw say ur bf fit de cheat on you like dis?
That's if you get be daht oo
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by LeeSmart: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
AfonjaPriest:

Beggar Angela, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below a previous post of yours.

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Dis one serious oo
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by KanwuliaExtra: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Wey TIEFNUBU im yown? grin
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by Johnn44: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Nothing Is better than be born into a wealthy home. If you weren't born into one, no problems. But just make sure your kids don't face same shitss you encountered because of money.

: grin
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by lexy2014: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
jeromestarks:

You need to be sexually experienced to satisfy your wife.

I believe you missed the question.

But a woman can marry a man who has fvcked and mounted many women. If the woman does, will she and her children be happy?
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by Dybala11(m): 12:14am On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
When the world didn't know he'll be a serial impregnator. The life this thing πŸ‘‡ has ruined is uncountable . Penis Picture removed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ruined??
Are you accusing Davido of raping those ladies?? Even the ladies you're saying rubbish in support of did it for financial gains, wetin now concern you abi you too wan collect your own docking and raba from David? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by Mozegee: 4:05am On Aug 09, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Nothing Is better than be born into a wealthy home. If you weren't born into one, no problems. But just make sure your kids don't face same shitss you encountered because of money.
God bless you for this
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by Jostoman: 4:11am On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
When the world didn't know he'll be a serial impregnator. The life this thing πŸ‘‡ has ruined is uncountable . Penis Picture removed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
the two offence davido committed against you BAT supporters is,

1 he identify with youths during endsars protest.

2 he supported his Uncle Adeleke to win Osun state governorship against Oyetola of APC.

What you people are doing now to davido is the samething you people are doing to Tiwa savage and Funke Akindele. Make una continue the hatred
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by Tomek09(m): 4:36am On Aug 09, 2023
David, bad boy.
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by Tomek09(m): 4:36am On Aug 09, 2023
Davido came to this world to pounce pussy.
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by Tomek09(m): 4:37am On Aug 09, 2023
Baddest boy alive
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:23am On Aug 09, 2023
Mozegee:
God bless you for this

Thanks boss.
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by ukehnonny: 6:25am On Aug 09, 2023
cheesy
Close up Ambassador??

Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by HRMK: 7:29am On Aug 09, 2023
COULD YOUR THOUGHTS AS THE SON OF A BILLIONAIRE BE DIFFERENT?NOT AT ALL! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by jeromestarks: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2023
lexy2014:

I believe you missed the question.

That is exactly the kinda man that can make a woman happy.
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by lexy2014: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2023
jeromestarks:

That is exactly the kinda man that can make a woman happy.

Same way you need this type of woman to make a man happy...
jeromestarks:
a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by MrsTwrite(f): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2023
Imade's Daddy no cap.
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by jeromestarks: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2023
lexy2014:

Same way you need this type of woman to make a man happy...
U lack depth.

U do not know that a man must satisfy his woman else she look away.
U do not know that a man with experience is better than a novice when it comes to sex.

A man gets better with multiple sex partners; a woman degenerates with multiple sex partners.

A man is praised for having sex with many women; a woman is disgraced for having sex with many men.

For thinking men and women are the same, you're a disappoinment to your Alma matter.

Like I said earlier, you lack depth.
Re: Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F by foreveryoung1515(f): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2023
jeromestarks:
In all you do, never marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men. If you do, you and your children can never be happy because they are not yours.

If you doubt me, conduct DNA test on your first and last born.
of course! You’re so right since it’s obvious you’re a b@$tard yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts / Photo: Whats Funke Akindele Wearing in this Picture??? / Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.