Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist (28417 Views)

I Have Turned Him Into A Rastafarian - Shehu Sani 'mocks' El-rufai / Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks / Shehu Sani Mocks Aminu Bello Masari Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by Jostoman: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
El rufai should be confirm by senate.
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by complexstuffs(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
nony43:
Hit the like button if you think Mallam Nasiru EL-Rufai should NOT be nominated as a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Hit the share button if you think otherwise.

IPOB everywhere

1 Like

Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by nony43(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
complexstuffs:

IPOB everywhere

Proudly. What can you do?
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by wildernessVoice: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Emu4life:
How can Shehu Sani be this shameless?? He has taken the trolling of El-Rufai as a full time job. Even if you hate someone, at least, exercise some restraints and act like the person doesn't exist.
Apparently, he is still pained that El-Rufai got him kicked out of the Senate.
Petty Shehu.

It's not hatred sir.
Many need to learn lessons from the actions and inactions of El - Rufai.
In case you've forgotten.
* Removal of Adara ancestral kingdom and jailing their elders.
* under his watch, massive killing/kidnapping of southern Kaduna people and destruction of their crops.
* rejoicing for denying christians their rightful place in Kaduna and boasting same would be fostered at Federal level.
* intimidation of the Izalas
* Massive destruction of houses/properties in the name of city planning.
* open display of power arrogance
e t. c.
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by KingMiles007: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
See Who Shehu Sani Refers To In A Statement- A Religious Extremist Should Have No Place In Seat Of Power

Shehu Sani, a former senator from Kaduna Central, has said that a religious zealot with a fanatical political objective should not hold office. This was said in a tweet sent on Tuesday by the leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

One of the unconfirmed ministerial nominees, according to Sani, was drunk with power and arrogantly played God while in office, adding that bringing such a person to the cabinet is a prescription for conflict 😮🤯.

He declared: "The Unconfirmed Ministerial nominee; The one who was drunk on power and haughtily played God is now at the mercy of those in positions of authority. If a country wants peace, a religious extreme with a zealous political goal should not be in the position of power."

See who Shehu Sani is referring to here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109

1 Like

Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by SaLongs1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
jumper524:
What isint victory is what shehu sani celebrate as victory but yet starts wailing when it overturns.
Imagine hating an individual this bad?
Hating a hater is a positive!!
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by eeetuk(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rubber stamp lawmakers put a key government functional in jeopardy. You tell me 48 ministers were vetted in less than 24 hours? Some of these ministers selected by Bola Tinubu cannot read or write. Many of them came in with shady backgrounds. 75% have history of stealing from state treasury in the past. Some have collected bribe in their performance of duties. And you mean all that shady backgrounds were completely vetted in less than one day? Shameful, I will say!
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by slowice(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Every reasonable person should be weary of El Rufai. Dude is a dangerous being and has no friend. Even Buhari was weary of him despite all his pretense of loyalty, Buhari kept him at arms length.
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by Emu4life(m): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
wildernessVoice:

It's not hatred sir.
* under his watch, massive killing/kidnapping of southern Kaduna people and destruction of their crops.
* rejoicing for denying christians their rightful place in Kaduna and boasting same would be fostered at Federal level.
e t. c.
I can't help but agree with you. El-Rufai is a very arrogant specimen of human
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by Emu4life(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
wildernessVoice:

It's not hatred sir.
e t. c.
I can't help but agree with you. El-Rufai is a very arrogant specimen of human.
Like Father, like Sons.
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by complexstuffs(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
christejames:
El Rufai deserves every aspersions cast at him undecided

The man is vile, evil, with dearth of sympathy... Taking religion more serious than humanity. The value of life under him was zilch.

Well, the illegitimate govt still have their ways and don't be surprised when Tinubu foist El Rufai on Nigerians just like through the abet of 'eye neck' he was foisted on us. undecided undecided embarassed

IPOB just crying upandan because Bitter Obi was kicked to the gutters in the elections grin
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by complexstuffs(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
southsouthking:
Even the devil is shocked at Hell Rufai Nomination.
Evil midget.

Says an IPOB cannibal with nzougbu nzougbu mentality
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by complexstuffs(m): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
nony43:

Proudly. What can you do?

Plenty.....

Coward CANNIBAL Ojukwu said worse than that but latter ran away like a dog with its tail between its legs after leading his ph00leesh people to slaughter

We have done it before and will do it again if necessary.

This who refused to learn from the punishments of their CANNIBAL FADA are destined to experience same fate

1 Like

Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by aestake: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
9jatriot:
This guy never fit sleep since the day wen dem nominate El Rufai to be minister.
Why would El Rufai be minister again? You no wan be minister?
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by EcoNews: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Your father n every other soul that liked your comment can comment suicide once El Rufia is confirmed as minister

nony43:
Hit the like button if you think Mallam Nasiru EL-Rufai should NOT be nominated as a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Hit the share button if you think otherwise.
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by EcoNews: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
If you are not Igbo I will give you a million dollar. You people's life is riddled with endemic hate. Imagine any bastard claiming El Rufia as not been spectacular as minister n gov. You clowns are shameless n full of hate.

Same fools that claim Elrufai did not try will be praising the Pandoraa failure that as not but looting n Ezu River killing to show as achievement.

bdon12:

As fct minister,el rufai raised down peoples house n sold to his friends.Dont say he tried.all those settlement he raised down was for his own gain.the guy is a known thief.he used kaduna name collect plenty loan n stole half of it
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by EcoNews: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
I swear the soldier should start with the Pandora criminal Peter Obi

Imagine some fools claiming that bastard is a saint even when we have the name of the police commissioner that caught he red handed looting ₦250 million monthly for 8 years n that is aside his Pandora looting in his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account

tomoregie:
i wish for the day a rogue soldier will just come to the scene and shoot all these corrupt leaders at one of their loot-sharing sessions. only problem is that El-Imp is likely to escape since he is closer to the ground than most

Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by EcoNews: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
When will you highlight the atrocities of Kanu just the way you did to Elrufai

wildernessVoice:

It's not hatred sir.
e t. c.
Emu4life post=124972956:

I can't help but agree with you. El-Rufai is a very arrogant specimen of human.
Like Father, like Sons.
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by bdon12: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
EcoNews:
If you are not Igbo I will give you a million dollar. You people's life is riddled with endemic hate. Imagine any bastard claiming El Rufia as not been spectacular as minister n gov. You clowns are shameless n full of hate.

Same fools that claim Elrufai did not try will be praising the Pandoraa failure that as not but looting n Ezu River killing to show as achievement.

If i am igbo,let my generation suffer.U hav a myopic way of tinking. Well maybe we all tribalistic now becos anytime i hear someone talk foolish i assume his a yoruba man living in lagos
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by John4B: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
We know who he's referring to but for the fact we don't call names at Presco let it remain like that.
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
They are all playing the script el rufai wrote for them.....he prefer to be chief of staff or an inner cactus member but that did not come n he felt u happy.....
He is still upset about the whole matter n see a ministerial post as too little for his status.
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by nony43(m): 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
complexstuffs:

Plenty.....

Coward CANNIBAL Ojukwu said worse than that but latter ran away like a dog with its tail between its legs after leading his ph00leesh people to slaughter

We have done it before and will do it again if necessary.

This who refused to learn from the punishments of their CANNIBAL FADA are destined to experience same fate

So ? Are you done talking?
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by nony43(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
EcoNews:
Your father n every other soul that liked you comment can comment suicide once El Rufia is confirmed as minister

Even your English disagrees with you.
Your brain is filled with relaxer.
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by complexstuffs(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
nony43:

So ? Are you done talking?

I only gave UU IPOB bandits advice.

Ojukwu failed to listen to advice and that lead 5o the slaughter of over 3 million PIIGS while the remaining were thrown into famine, hunger, diseases and the likes.
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by RazorEdge: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
As far as I'm concerned, the screening is a complete shenanigan.

Meanwhile, while there's so much economic woes, acquire a new skill to earn from.

Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by Bawapaiko(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
El rufai.man that flows with debris.
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by naijapikin2(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
The wicked midget. Should not go near the seat of power. Stupid demented wicked animalistic killer
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by EcoNews: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
That is your choice. I no say make your generation suffer but I'd you want them to with all pleasure be my guest. If you are sure you are not Igbo just come for your cash whenever you are ready.

It matters little if you think Yoruba no even get head. What can you possibly say yo Yoruba that igbos dis not say to Hausa Fulani n Yoruba under Buhari 8 years.

bdon12:

If i am igbo,let my generation suffer.U hav a myopic way of tinking. Well maybe we all tribalistic now becos anytime i hear someone talk foolish i assume his a yoruba man living in lagos
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by nony43(m): 1:44am On Aug 09, 2023
complexstuffs:

I only gave UU IPOB bandits advice.

Ojukwu failed to listen to advice and that lead 5o the slaughter of over 3 million PIIGS while the remaining were thrown into famine, hunger, diseases and the likes.

Continue? Is it your death? Why are you bothered?
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by southsouthking(m): 6:07am On Aug 09, 2023
complexstuffs:

Says an IPOB cannibal with nzougbu nzougbu mentality

May it never be well with my generation if I'm Igbo, but if I'm Bini by tribe and not Igbo, it shall never be well with your generation even those yet to be born.
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by complexstuffs(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2023
southsouthking:

May it never be well with my generation if I'm Igbo, but if I'm Bini by tribe and not Igbo, it shall never be well with my generation even those yet to be born.

Fixed
Re: 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist by complexstuffs(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2023
nony43:

Continue? Is it your death? Why are you bothered?

Why would I be bothered about the deaths of millions of PIIGS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI / Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation / Teniola Akeredolu & Olatunde Traditional Wedding Photos. Governor Daughter Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.