Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Absentie Husband. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Absentie Husband. (800 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Absentie Husband. by Anyhow(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2007
My towns man traveled and return after 2years and everybody where happy that he has returned to his family. On that faithful night the man wanted to continue with his wife from where he spot. After having one round and they both lay down to gather momentum to go for second round and the man wanted to appreciate his wife for all the waiting for him and her faithfullness all these while.

Man: Hot you know i love you so much.
Wife: Sure i know that.
Man: I really enjoy the first round I hope the second round will be more than this.
Wife Sure I have really learn a lot this past 2years that you where away.
Man: and your pussy is still very tight like that of a virgin.
Wife: That is what everybody says to me, even our landlord said thesame thing last week.
Man: HM landlord ?
Re: Absentie Husband. by naijacutee(f): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2007
Is this a job angry
Re: Absentie Husband. by manakims: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2007
Pls no the kind of things u post here,this is meant for job
Re: Absentie Husband. by manakims: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2007
Re: Absentie Husband. by manakims: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2007
Re: Absentie Husband. by nawa4nkem: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2007
ewu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Absentie Husband. by tonia2000(f): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2007
Why are u so sex starved,is life all about sexual activities?at least for once just open ur eyes and read clearly b4 posting such thread,here is for responsible individuals with bright future.
Re: Absentie Husband. by madcobra(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2007
I can see how "serious minded "you are to post such a thing on line.Please this site is for job seekers and not for people that there husbands are absent.
Re: Absentie Husband. by obanikoro2(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2007
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad shocked

@Seun

I think it high time u have a control that will check things like this. Either they are deleted or relocated to another section that suit them. Its unfair to other users to be harassed this way. Pls think about it.
Re: Absentie Husband. by iykrion(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2007
It's qiute disheartening seeING this kind of topic here. There are approprite places to get such humorous topics posted. Please, for your sake and others, LOOK BEFORE YOU POST! sad
Re: Absentie Husband. by MDMD(f): 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2007
no wonder ur name is ANYHOW. u just dey do anyhow?

did u miss ur way. read the sign again JOBS!!!!!!! this is for serious minded people.

do try and get a life. be serious and be something

it wasn't even funny at all!!
Re: Absentie Husband. by Pain(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2007
Spare The Poster. Its Just A Spice on The Job Thread.

It may mend a few "Broke" hats.

I mean the all Job & no Joke thing is not good 4 yo sense of humor.

Although the joke was steam less. Try something "new" Poster sad
Re: Absentie Husband. by Olusleeky(m): 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2007
be reasonable enof to no wat to post par time.we r here for serious business

(1) (Reply)

Earn extra cash as a freelance Marketing Agent working at your own pace / Finally, The Job Vacancy Has Arrived / Wanted: Marketing Staff for an HMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.