Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Finally, The Job Vacancy Has Arrived - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally, The Job Vacancy Has Arrived (799 Views)

" I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? / When You Really Want The Job And The Interviewer Just Told A Joke / Fired For A Tweet - Before Starting The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally, The Job Vacancy Has Arrived by isehfrank: 6:22am On Oct 15, 2007
Hello Landers,
there is a lot of vacancy on this new site i discovered.you may want to check it out.
its very current,my friend just got a job thru the site.
www.naijajobspot..com
Re: Finally, The Job Vacancy Has Arrived by Nedly(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2007
Gentleman, Wake UP! Who is that ur friend that got a job thru that ? of course you want to earn cash thru legitimate means that does not give the right to mess up like the leaders of today. Please we youths should always be straight like" I have current jot info on my blog bla bla bla" we go understand, no b when u present am that way u did, so our generation can b better that today as leaders of 2morow. U no dey more current than other job sites!

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Has Done It Again Ooooo! / Latest On Sterling And Skye Bank / Nysc (batch B Corper) Electrical Engineer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.