Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires (5845 Views)

This Airdrop Is Currently Paying And Swappable / 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. / DXDY DECENTRALIZED FINANCE EXCHANGE Airdrop Is Live: Don't MISS Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2018
Take two minutes to read this to the end.
It is no longer news that cryptocurrency is the new goldmine. A lot of people have become millionaires and billionaires through Crypto currency trading and speculation. However, I'm not here to talk about Crypto currency trading or investments and I won't take much of your time. Just make sure you read to the end if you want to be liberated from poverty. I'm here to reveal a secret that most cryptocurrency traders especially in Nigeria have failed to talk about in public to alleviate poverty.
This secret is about AIRDROPS.
AIRDROPS are free coins or tokens shared or given free by developers of a particular coin to create awareness or attract potential investors to their coin or token by just filling a simple form.
Some might say airdrops are just peanut given to people. To some extent, they are correct simply because airdrops worth a little like $2, $5, $10, etc. However, some airdrops that worth about $10 has risen in price to like $150, $500, and even $1000 in just few weeks.
I can categorically tell you that I have made a good amount naira from airdrops.
Kindly find out about accelerator (Acc) airdrop, deeponion airdrop, eltcoin airdrop, btc blue airdrop, hawala airdrop, rebellious airdrop, and satoexchange airdrop that is currently ongoing etc. Each of these coins worth over a thousand dollar before the Bitcoin price dump.
But do you know that it is not too late to join the train of airdrop hunters (Lol) before it leaves the station.
I have created a telegram channel where you can get first hand info about the latest airdrops you can register with that you can make free money.
All you need to do is to rush down to your play store, download telegram and twitter app, and register with these two apps.
You can then join this telegram group by clicking this link:
https:///airdrop2477

If you have any question relating to airdrops, apart from the one I have mentioned above, you can leave your question here.
This is created to help my fellow Nigerian that are still huzzling like me make some money online without spending a dime.
Let's make Nigeria a better place by helping one another.

UPDATE
Airdrop Requirements
1. ETH wallet (MEW, IMTOKEN, MIST, METAMASK,etc)
2. Telegram account (app or web)
3. Twitter account (app or web)
4. Facebook account (app or web)

5. Medium (optional)
6. Bitcoin talk account (optional)
7. Reddit (optional)

Once you join our telegram channel, register with as many airdrops as possible. Instructions on how to be eligible for any airdrop you apply for are always given on the various website of the airdrops.
Make sure all instructions are strictly followed otherwise, you will not be eligible to receive the airdrop during distribution.
Ensure you keep track of all airdrops you applied for in their telegram groups to know when distribution will take place and when it will be listed in the exchange.
Lastly, PATIENCE is an important virtue you must have to be successful in this business.
Goodluck

And like I said do not drop your number here or email to avoid the thread being deleted by admin. Kindly join the telegram channel or better still ask your questions here
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Remedytony(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2018
When we gain this airdrops. How can we convert it to naria
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2018
Remedytony:
When we gain this airdrops. How can we convert it to naria

When you gain airdrop and it has been listed on exchangers, you can trade them I.e convert them to either bitcoin or ethereum that is more generally accepted and then sell them for naira. There are so many verified bitcoin merchants in Nigeria. But for those in my channel, I can help you convert your bitcoin or any cryptocurrency at all to naira. I don't know if you understood?
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2018
For those who participated in tombola and cryptoduelcoin airdrops, check your wallet tokens received. �
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2018
There are airdrops you don't need to miss, airdrop from any known exchangers are very powerful you don't need to miss them because they have all it takes to moon in the shortest period of time and they never fail

Those who registered for satoexchange will start smiling from next week Sept 16th as you can then change your token to bitcoin or any other coin of your choice

Join our telegram channel and have access to some powerful airdrops that will change your financial status this year https:///special_airdrops one good thing is that you won't spend a dime in order to earn.

Don't miss this opportunity
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Congratulations to those that registered for becent.

They have started paying,login and complete your kyc and exchange your coin

Congratulations to my fellowers
Pm me if you encounter any problems
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
I'm happy because my efforts are not in vain

It feels good when you are the reasons behind someone smile

16th of this month is going to be hot.

Most airdrop token will be released and exchanged

Satoexchange get ready to smile

Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Pelaiye2703(m): 12:50am On Sep 10, 2018
I’ll be straight brother, this is one of the most encouraging post I’ve come across on NL. I’ve heard about airdrops times without count, but i just ignored them because of some bad experience I’ve had online. Recently, I young guy was trying to convince me about it. I think it’s time i give it a try. I have a bitcoin address already and almost all the requirements you listed above. God bless you as you help others. Have a good night.
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by promisedwealth(m): 3:02am On Sep 10, 2018
God bless you though i'm new i ll join the telegram group to learn more.
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 8:04am On Sep 10, 2018
Pelaiye2703:
I’ll be straight brother, this is one of the most encouraging post I’ve come across on NL. I’ve heard about airdrops times without count, but i just ignored them because of some bad experience I’ve had online. Recently, I young guy was trying to convince me about it. I think it’s time i give it a try. I have a bitcoin address already and almost all the requirements you listed above. God bless you as you help others. Have a good night.

Thank you so much, its really a nice experience, the only issue is Patience, take this Satoexchange airdrop for instance, I registered over two months ago and I shared the link to my followers, many have even forgotten they registered stuff like that, but I try my best to keep them updated. On the 16th of this month all of people will be at least $500 richer, some over a thousand dollar rich.

Or you have to do is stick to my channel, I will always make sure to don't lose any the airdrop you register with me.

Patience is a virtue here..

And again I'm always at reach, feel free to contact me when ever you encounter any problems at all, I will be glad to help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 8:05am On Sep 10, 2018
promisedwealth:
God bless you though i'm new i ll join the telegram group to learn more.

Good, feel free to request for help whenever you need them.
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by promisedwealth(m): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2018
Chrismentor3:

Good, feel free to request for help whenever you need them.
any current airdrop on going?
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2018
promisedwealth:
any current airdrop on going?

Sure, legit and token with great potential

They are all here https:///special_airdrops

Join and register for as many as you can and relax while I monitor them and alert you once they start paying
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by promisedwealth(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2018
Chrismentor3:

Join and register for as many as you can and relax while I monitor them and alert you once they start paying
correct person correct human presidential material add me to ur watsapp and tele group the link no dy wrk 4 me 07061866264 takin abt registering eth wal is it same like bitcorn wal on blockchain
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2018
promisedwealth:
correct person correct human presidential material add me to ur watsapp and tele group the link no dy wrk 4 me 07061866264 takin abt registering eth wal is it same like bitcorn wal on blockchain

OK I will do that

To register for erc 20 that support all type of token you need to download imtoken from playstore and register

Or you register at www. myetherwallet. com
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by star2008(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2018
pls CHRISMENTOR3 I have alot of questions to ask you.PLEASE can you call or FLASH ME i will callu back immediately 08023461824.
Thanks.
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by promisedwealth(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2018
Chrismentor3:

OK I will do that

To register for erc 20 that support all type of token you need to download imtoken from playstore and register

Or you register at www. myetherwallet. com
thanks alot
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by promisedwealth(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2018
iretioluwa270:
promisedwealth:any current airdrop on going?Sure, legit and token with great potentialThey are all here https:///special_airdropsJoin and register for as many as you can and relax while I monitor them and alert you once they start payingT
who be this one arh dy don come o
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by tetemu: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
I've joined telegram channel. Please I need help my twitter has been blocked. how do I unblock it.
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
tetemu:
I've joined telegram channel. Please I need help my twitter has been blocked. how do I unblock it.

You can try resseting the password or better still open new one with another email and download the app from play store for easy access
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
star2008:
pls CHRISMENTOR3 I have alot of questions to ask you.PLEASE can you call or FLASH ME i will callu back immediately 08023461824.
Thanks.

I will call you
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
star2008:
Thanks.

I will call you but you might consider asking your questions here , the answers might be useful to others.
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by chuks04: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
@chrismentor3, pls which is the most recommended eth wallet. I need open one. Thanks
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
chuks04:
@chrismentor3, pls which is the most recommended eth wallet. I need open one. Thanks

I'm using myetherwallet. com , (MEW) imtoken is also good but personally I chose MEW. if you encounter problems while opening mew u let me know
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by chuks04: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
Chrismentor3:

I'm using myetherwallet. com , (MEW) imtoken is also good but personally I chose MEW. if you encounter problems while opening mew u let me know

Thanks boss
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by oceanized25(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Chrismentor3:
Take two minutes to read this to the end.
It is no longer news that cryptocurrency is the new goldmine. A lot of people have become millionaires and billionaires through Crypto currency trading and speculation. However, I'm not here to talk about Crypto currency trading or investments and I won't take much of your time. Just make sure you read to the end if you want to be liberated from poverty. I'm here to reveal a secret that most cryptocurrency traders especially in Nigeria have failed to talk about in public to alleviate poverty.
This secret is about AIRDROPS.
AIRDROPS are free coins or tokens shared or given free by developers of a particular coin to create awareness or attract potential investors to their coin or token by just filling a simple form.
Some might say airdrops are just peanut given to people. To some extent, they are correct simply because airdrops worth a little like $2, $5, $10, etc. However, some airdrops that worth about $10 has risen in price to like $150, $500, and even $1000 in just few weeks.
I can categorically tell you that I have made a good amount naira from airdrops.
Kindly find out about accelerator (Acc) airdrop, deeponion airdrop, eltcoin airdrop, btc blue airdrop, hawala airdrop, rebellious airdrop, and satoexchange airdrop that is currently ongoing etc. Each of these coins worth over a thousand dollar before the Bitcoin price dump.
But do you know that it is not too late to join the train of airdrop hunters (Lol) before it leaves the station.
I have created a telegram channel where you can get first hand info about the latest airdrops you can register with that you can make free money.
All you need to do is to rush down to your play store, download telegram and twitter app, and register with these two apps.
You can then join this telegram group by clicking this link:
https:///special_airdrops

If you have any question relating to airdrops, apart from the one I have mentioned above, you can leave your question here.
This is created to help my fellow Nigerian that are still huzzling like me make some money online without spending a dime.
Let's make Nigeria a better place by helping one another.

UPDATE
Airdrop Requirements
1. ETH wallet (MEW, IMTOKEN, MIST, METAMASK,etc)
2. Telegram account (app or web)
3. Twitter account (app or web)
4. Facebook account (app or web)

5. Medium (optional)
6. Bitcoin talk account (optional)
7. Reddit (optional)

Once you join our telegram channel, register with as many airdrops as possible. Instructions on how to be eligible for any airdrop you apply for are always given on the various website of the airdrops.
Make sure all instructions are strictly followed otherwise, you will not be eligible to receive the airdrop during distribution.
Ensure you keep track of all airdrops you applied for in their telegram groups to know when distribution will take place and when it will be listed in the exchange.
Lastly, PATIENCE is an important virtue you must have to be successful in this business.
Goodluck

And like I said do not drop your number here or email to avoid the thread being deleted by admin. Kindly join the telegram channel or better still ask your questions here
pls add me to the telegram group,d link is not working for me too.07031094075
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by OluCypher(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
Chrismentor3:

The link is not clicking.. Pls add 08131341003
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Those who participated in the first round of woosh coin airdrop should check their wallet

5,000 token successfully received

If you missed it get ready for round 2 , starting tomorrow

10,000 wooshcoin will be gotten

Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by ItwasntMe(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
I already joined an airdrop group on tele,admin only pastes airdrops worth below $5...I need airdrops links worth at least $20
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Chrismentor3: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
ItwasntMe:
I already joined an airdrop group on tele,admin only pastes airdrops worth below $5...I need airdrops links worth at least $20
then come on board
https:///special_airdrops
Re: Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires by Benjacky48: 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
Thanks. I have registered many air drops but can't check my tokens. I downloaded imtoken too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Nigeria's Most Trusted Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin, Perfectmoney & Others / How Good Are Fixed Deposits? / Piggybank.ng - Real Or Scam? Your Advise Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.