Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Only One Move Can Balance This Equation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Only One Move Can Balance This Equation (54452 Views)

How To Solve Any Quadratic Equation Using The "Almighty" Formula / Let Me See How Critical People Can Think,let's See Who Can This Simple Equation / Study And Work: How You Can Balance It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by BadMaster: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
udemzyudex:

He said one move.
The person you quoted is correct
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by IrepChrist: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by tishbite42: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nairaland get few brains sha grin grin
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by oyeb15: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
I no know mat
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by KingFaisall: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Download Binance or Bybit from playstore or iOS and let me teach you how to trade crypto safely. You can start with any amount and grow it up to 5 times within a week. Imagine earning in Dollars every minute.
Stop complaining about govt and simply end poverty. If you aquire the right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to that and you be added to my group for live trading signals. As for newbies, below are part of what you would directly from me:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N5,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
8. How to buy or sell crypto, how to exchange crypto to Naira all within 15 minutes.
9. Technical analysis to help you understand trade
10. Best Airdrop where you can get free Crypto

1 Like

Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by gentposh: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Which office have you encountered this problem..

Mathematics is a man made problem.
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by Juanmike(m): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Not understanding anything and I no wan do expo
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by specialmati(m): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
Honestly, I don't know.
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by Osariemen12: 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bring the match stick that makes the last digit 7 (the top match stick) and place it immediately after the two that makes the = sign. This will make the last digit -1. Thus, 1 - 2 = -1.

Oya, clap me now grin.
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by SmartyPants(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
gentility411:
Very simple na,

1 - 2 = -1

Amazing that the wrong answer above yours has 5 times as many likes as yours. Life eh?

1 Like

Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by AdisaOwala: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
I don’t know it

Olodo Rabata

Na Big brother/African magic full that your gorimapa head
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by nextstep(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Since the first two posters already solved it, I - as oversabi grin - said let me do one more:

1 - 2 ≠ 1

also, if you squint, you can turn the first minus into a square such that:
1^2 = 1
(i.e. 1 squared s 1), but it's like you bumped the first match when you moved the second match. Is that allowed?

3 Likes

Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by smileNpass: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
what if we do 1 - 2 not equal (with thecorect sign of crossing the equal to sign diagonally) to 1

1 Like

Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by toprealman: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
udemzyudex:

He said one move.
Bonus point due to wrong phrasing of question
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by Olat4421: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Number one represent two matchstick and number two represent five matchstick, the matchstick in the middle represent addition➕cus it’s facing the front
Therefore 2+5 =7
According to quantitative reasoning
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by kasim155: 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
greatiyk4u:

We know the field you know something about, definitely not intellectual discuss

Meanwhile, no one move can solve that, removing some move, placing in front is another move......

One move can't solve or balance the equation

1 Like

Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by MorataFC: 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hmm grin
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by greatiyk4u(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
kasim155:

One move can't solve or balance the equation

Both are same
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by BigYash: 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Pass me the lighter.. cheesy put fire for all. The equation is solved, when they all burn to ashes .. cool
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by marley145: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
DevilishMan:
Light all the matches.
You will see the answer.
hahaha
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by marley145: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
BigYash:
Pass me the lighter.. cheesy put fire for all. The equation is solved, when they all burn to ashes .. cool
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
udemzyudex:

He said one move.
That's one move, isn't it?
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by fjjc(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
1-2= 7 by implication, remove 1on top 7, put it in front of it, then you have, 1-2= -1, therefore, 1+1= 2, then, 2=2 final answer. The rest for the mathematicians in the house.
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by kasim155: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Both are same

There is a difference between -1 and 1. So the equation is not balance

1 Like

Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by greatiyk4u(m): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
kasim155:

There is a difference between -1 and 1. So the equation is not balance

Maths not your calling
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by MimiSheWrote(f): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
If 1 - 2 ain't -1 then bleep math!
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by kasim155: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Maths not your calling

Hahahahhaha. Prove ur answer here

1 Like

Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by oyinbola26(m): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=squash47 post=124974870]Look at this equation very well and tell me how many seconds it took you to know the move that can balance it.[/quote
you remove one stick from 1 and use it to close the two in other to make 6 then 1+6=7]
Re: Only One Move Can Balance This Equation by Iykman042(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
the answer is remove those - minus and equals to matches stick and place twomatches sticks at the horizontal up and midway with the other stick to connect it vertical which is 9-2=7

ok if it is only one move,1-2=-1,when you move the stick on top of 7 and place it in front of the last number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) / Onyiuke Akachukwu Matthew Tackles JAMB On Withheld UTME Result / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.