Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products (3623 Views)

Real Reasons Behind Shoprite’s Planned Exit From Kano / GSK Quits Kenya 4 Months After Nigeria Exit / Shoprite Confirms Exit From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by ElSudani: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
See why i say Tinubu supporters are truly lame??

Don't you know that its an indictment on Tinubu and his useless Administration that necessitated GSK to leave NIGERIA?

Who should be rejigging the comatose power sector?...Tinubu!!
Who should be bringing in policies to stop foreign companies from leaving....Tinubu?
Who should be jump starting the economic growth..Tinubu!

Instead the buzu is busy looking for whom to fight in NIGER REPUBLIC? angry

You can actually open your mouth to say this Nonsense, when you actively participated in ushering in BUHARI and following with Tinubu?

Truly, you guyz need a holistic brain reformat in that sadwasted region...

What a people , what a tribe...what manner of fvckery is this sef...spits angry

It is a business decision they had to make. You have to be extremely disingenuous to blame Tinubu for lack of electricity. How far would you go with these senseless criticism, I bet you would soon blame him for earthquakes and tsunamis in different parts of the world.
You give him God like status, amazing!
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by Kalashnikov49: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
You Nailed it bro!!

Its the Sit at Home in the SE that made GSK and other companies in that country fold up and abandon.

Its only foolish IGBOs that buy the useless propaganda dished out by these irresponsible dingdats.

Let everyone take note and keep in their history books...

Yoruba supported BUHARI and TINUBU who killed that country totally..

Propaganda cant rejig a comatose economy....Soon the SW will protest, because they cant endure hunger.

at least to be shouting Mandate, you need to eat.... grin

enemybulldozer:
So, sit at home exercise in SE is not the reason for the company's exit from nigeria. Pls somebody should ask helinues and his cohorts why the sit at home execise in SE, is their headache instead of high cost of living and set back APC is causing the country.

2 Likes

Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by greatiyk4u(m): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
9jaBloke:
Coincidentally, I don't use any of their products

You use herbal concoction?
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by Justiceleague1: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
flokii:

Most times, their "leaving" means "relocating" to where power is readily available and somewhat affordable for them.. It is what it is and I don't blame them but our people and the bad leaders in Nigeria.
Yes like one agbaya who always blame arakunri Akeredolu Igbo wife,just imagine!?
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by Kalashnikov49: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
Keep quiet Biko...

How do you leave the Biggest market in the region? Where you have a large and beneficial customer base??

They left because "high" cost of production and decaying infrastructure that is hampering their ease of doing business.

Let me even educate you, because its obvious you are just a lame and empty propagandist.

Companies thrive in situations whereby favourable policies aid their growth and profitability. In Nigeria they don't have that luxury.

l, The roads are bad and this affects delivery and transportation of goods and services. Who bares the cost of maintenance? You?
2, The roads are littered with your useless brothers (Agberos) collecting illegal tolls from trucks conveying their raw material
3, At the ports and even on finished goods, the TAXATION policies are absurd and choking.
4, The personnel cost and commitments continue rising because the economy keeps failing.

I can keep educating you, because its obvious you are an illiterate employed by Politicians , who don't regard you after paying you useless peanuts. You think Leadership is PROPAGANDA abi? The beautiful thing is that , as you are reading this response...your billz are increasing without you having value for the useless money you earn and spend..spits

ElSudani:

It is a business decision they had to make. You have to be extremely disingenuous to blame Tinubu for lack of electricity. How far would you go with these senseless criticism, I bet you would soon blame him for earthquakes and tsunamis in different parts of the world.
You give him God like status, amazing!

2 Likes

Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by blowjohn(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
ElSudani:

India makes almost all their generic drugs, there's no reason Nigeria cannot do the same instead of these constant whining.

Nigeria go do am sell am for 20k.

Even naija antimalarial cost pass China or India own
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by ElSudani: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
Keep quiet Biko...

How do you leave the Biggest market in the region?
They left because cost of production and decaying infrastructure is hampering their ease of doing business.
Let me even educate you, because its obvious you are just a lame and empty propagandist.

Companies thrive in situations whereby favourable policies aid their growth and profitability. In Nigeria they dont have that luxury.

l, The roads are bad and this affects delivery and transportation of goods and services.Who bares the cost of maintenance? You!!
2, The roads are littered with your useless brothers (Agberos) collecting illegal tolls from trucks conveying their raw material
3, At the ports and even on finished goods, the TAXATION policies are absurd and choking.
4, The personnel cost and commitments continue rising because the economy keeps failing.

I can keep educating you, because its obvious you are an illiterate employed by Politicians , who dont regard you after paying you useless peanuts. You think Leadership is PROPAGANDA abi? The beautiful thing is that , as you are reading this response...your billz are increasing without you having value for the useless money you earn and spend..spits

Some people are working right now finding solutions to various pressing issues while folks like you have dedicated themselves to making illogical arguments by the sidelines.
Not that anyone really cares about your noise anyway.
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by Kalashnikov49: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
GSK cares about my noise that is why they left. mugu angry

ElSudani:

Some people are working right now finding solutions to various pressing issues while folks like you have dedicated themselves to making illogical arguments by the sidelines.
Not that anyone really cares about your noise anyway.

1 Like

Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by ElSudani: 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
GSK cares about my noise that is why they left. mugu angry

Your insult means nothing to me. It comes from a place of deep frustration and a sense of powerlessness.
Make yourself useful.

Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by Kalashnikov49: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
Insults? Nope.

I am schooling you harshly and that is the way even Tinubu talked to oyetola after he lost elections in Osun. grin

ElSudani:

Your insult means nothing to me. It comes from a place of deep frustration and a sense of powerlessness.
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by ElSudani: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
Insults? Nope.

I am schooling you harshly and that is the way even Tinubu talked to oyetola after he lost elections in Osun. grin

School me cool
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by historic: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
See why i say Tinubu supporters are truly lame??

Don't you know that its an indictment on Tinubu and his useless Administration that necessitated GSK to leave NIGERIA?

Who should be rejigging the comatose power sector?...Tinubu!!
Who should be bringing in policies to stop foreign companies from leaving....Tinubu?
Who should be jump starting the economic growth..Tinubu!

Instead the buzu is busy looking for whom to fight in NIGER REPUBLIC? angry

You can actually open your mouth to say this Nonsense, when you actively participated in ushering in BUHARI and following with Tinubu?

Truly, you guyz need a holistic brain reformat in that sadwasted region...

What a people , what a tribe...what manner of fvckery is this sef...spits angry

Please stop posting this ... You wan give us nightmare?

1 Like

Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by Kalashnikov49: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
Schooling is not free...
Go and meet Reno to furnish you with useless Propaganda...spits
angry

ElSudani:

School me cool

2 Likes

Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by ElSudani: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
Schooling is not free...
Go and meet Reno to furnish you with useless Propaganda...spits
angry

The same Reno who was your hero under Jonathan?
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by Kalashnikov49: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
No Boss...

Na the Nightmare be This..

historic:

Please stop posting this ... You wan give us nightmare?

Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by joyandfaith: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
ElSudani:
Don't spread misinformation. These products will still be sold through third parties.

Would be more expensive now.
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by mightyhaze: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
ElSudani:
Don't spread misinformation. These products will still be sold through third parties.
Try dey get sense abeg
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by ElSudani: 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
mightyhaze:
Try dey get sense abeg

Make yourself useful.

Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by Osariemen12: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tinubunomics = disaster.
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by greatiyk4u(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
ElSudani:

Make yourself useful.

Don't you think you constituting nuisance?
What is worthy of emulation in appointing young Agbaje a yoruba tribes girl from popular Agbaje family?
No be nepotism be this?
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by ElSudani: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Don't you think you constituting nuisance?
What is worthy of emulation in appointing young Agbaje a yoruba tribes girl from popular Agbaje family?
No be nepotism be this?

What would be your own legacy? Don't waste your life being an internet troll.
Make yourself useful for the society.
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by historic: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
No Boss...

Na the Nightmare be This..

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by greatiyk4u(m): 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
ElSudani:

What would be your own legacy? Don't waste your life being an internet troll.
Make yourself useful for the society.

Already useful to the society,
Go and verify
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by maticar: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
flokii:

You mean Gringory abi na Gregory.. See as I dey laugh you cheesy
See your life

You are looking for who will save Nigeria

But you prefer a drug baron to a man who his opponents haven't found one single thing to nail him since years...

I pity your generations really
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by ElSudani: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Already useful to the society,
Go and verify

We all know from experience that when some folks say "go and verify" they are about to tell more lies.
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by Ola9ja23: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
successmatters:

Peter Obi

Only Peter Obi

We saw how he saved Anambra πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚.

Anambra is the only state that fast developing like Dubai πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚
What a shame πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

Why is tiny woman voice boy πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by Quenncee: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
ElSudani:

Is wife and hook up girl the same?
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by CJStarz: 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
You say?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

successmatters:

They are supposed to be sending Ghanaians to be presidents in Nigeria.
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by yemex04(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
flokii:
They are running to Ghana to setup factory there because of constant electricity they have there in Ghana (courtesy of Nigeria), whereas we in Nigeria don't have constant electricity.

@OP Don't fret, those products will still be in our markets just that they will no longer be manufactired here in Nigeria but in other African countries.

My brother, if you aren't bypassing your electricity prrepaid meter l am sure 7 out of 10 Nigerians using prepaid meters are bypassing it & yet you want the electricity to be stable? How?
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by Max24: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
successmatters:

They are supposed to be sending Ghanaians to be presidents in Nigeria.
Why not pack and go and live in Ghana since it's your London?
Re: Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products by Kalashnikov49: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Who has ever regarded Reno?

Reno is a dog. Its just that Jonathan didnt understand that fact.
angry

ElSudani:

The same Reno who was your hero under Jonathan?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Fraud Threat To GTB And Springbank / How Do I Unlock My Gtbank Account / Forbes - How To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.