Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock (63531 Views)

Agbese Removes Alia's Official Portrait from his Office / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Acekidc4(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2023
benqo01:

You uselessness is taking a deep breath into your life fool

Who is this inconsequential being πŸ™„πŸ™„.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Acekidc4(m): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2023
Qoko:

Don’t be ridiculous, so PBAT is better than PM of UK, France, Ireland, Canada and USA president, it’s better you stop that things you sniffing and drinking.

I don't Drink nor Smoke or Sniff like you. Am Perfectly Sane
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Acekidc4(m): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2023
Tradman:
I just need to pray for u to receive sense. Is it because whenever tinubu is arround in lagos u usually besiege his gate begging for food?. Agbero, removed the cobwebs in your eyes and reason like a man. Ur brothers are begging people for money for food after voting tinubu. I'm very sure u were the one that was begging me money yesterday that I shouted for.

πŸ™„πŸ™„ This guy no just get Sense!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by egoldman(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2023
jrusky:

Bro my life have been great wallahi infact let me tell yiu small testimony during your wailling Buhari term I started and completed my 4th house, start up a new business, add one car to my machines etc this is not bragging just being very honest with you because I hustle and I never in my life waited for any stupid time waster politician to lie to me and ruin my life with their useless promises.

Bro go and hustle you will get your feet, waiting on any politician to open central bank vault for you or turn Nigeria to Japan then bro your waiting will be till Jesus come. Go and hustle.

I was never Tinubu supporter before 2023 election bruhaha but the path obi toed and the way you obidients displayed one of the strangest character or behaviour as a child born in Nigeria coupled with Atiku my party flagbearer defiancy made me to stand with Tinubu and I'm with him 100%

Buhari goofed, yes, infact I hate him much but abusive, insults, disrespectful, bullying, arrogancy, bitterness, religion and trial bigotry, political terrorism, threatening, mockery and lies which obi and you his slaves toed are not the way to correct a bad govt or bad political party bro.

So pls forget story obi lost it and can't get it again, he blew his God given chance by not been clever to know anyone who want to catch a monkey behaves like monkey not by gragra, lies, insult, bullying and so on.

Take care bye

I know you will not reason with me but sorry I'm gone for my daily bread talk to you later.

What will blowing my trumpet on anonymous forum benefit me? Abi they told you say I no dey hustle?

Claiming you support Tinubu 100% is enough for me to size u up mentally, intellectually and otherwise,have a nice day.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by naijaboy756: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

Toor!! Continue Explaining!!
I am explaining to help the people getting poorer in your village because of the party you support
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by naijaboy756: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

Ehyaa!! Don't Cry for her, Cry for your Poor Family instead. My Mother is doing very fine enjoying the fruit of her Labour. Can't say the same for you πŸ™„πŸ™„
Hahahahahhhahahah

Doing fine where??

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by jrusky(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2023
egoldman:

What will blowing my trumpet on anonymous forum benefit me? Abi they told you say I no dey hustle?

Claiming you support Tinubu 100% is enough for me to size u up mentally, intellectually and otherwise,have a nice day.

Just go and hustle stop wasting your time wailing waiting for thief to sort your life.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by jrusky(m): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2023
naijaboy756:
Olodo

Hahahahahaha so naira conversion wey Osinbajo and Buhari use scam ee**diots like una no matter again

I know when a man is drained upstairs he goes abusive and aggressive in an intellectual discussion.

Good day.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by naijaboy756: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2023
jrusky:

I know when a man is drained upstairs he goes abusive and aggressive in an intellectual discussion.

Good day.
What have you offered that has drained me

Hahahaha
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Vifx: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2023
highchief1:
what’s her contribution to her community?do you know her well?
A nod is the same as a wink to a blind man
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Sleekfingers: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2023
Oluchia:

Not just children, but very unintelligent and useless ones. There are very smart and useful children at least, but the ones on Nairaland eh, God forbid!

You are absolutely right.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Tradman: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

πŸ™„πŸ™„ This guy no just get Sense!!
agbero are always nastic and rude
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Obiedun(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
lexy2014:

What senses has she come back to?
Go and meet her
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by lexy2014: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
Obiedun:
Go and meet her

Did you meet her before you said

Obiedun:
She has come back to her senses

So what sense has she come back to?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Obiedun(m): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
lexy2014:

You can tell her to come
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by lexy2014: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
Obiedun:
You can tell her to come

Obiedun:
She has come back to her senses
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by KingMiles007: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tinubu Is Committed To Improving Lives Of Nigerians, Okonjo-Iweala Says After Meeting Him

Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the Director-General of the World Trade Organisation, WTO, disclosed yesterday that President Bola Tinubu was committed to bettering the lives of Nigerians. She said this while speaking with State House correspondents after meeting with President Bola Tinubu at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

She disclosed that they were contemplating a grassroots programme they could put in place to help young people as well as women.
She also said the WTO would look at the kind of assistance it could give to the people in agriculture, textile and even in establishing the pharmaceutical industry.

Read her full statement here πŸ‘‰ https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by richie240: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Who's dragging what with who?
The day u see a 'Tunde' in kano, Delta or Edo claiming that he's not yoruba, know for sure say e get mental problem.
End of story!
cool
Bigsunny01:

And tomorrow u will start dragging de Edos and Deltas as Oduduwa in ur dreams, which dey will never be

I laugh over ur ignorance

Go get a sound education bude

Hypocrite

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Drsmartphilips: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
naijaboy756:
must everything be about obi
yes,the way you use tinubu for cruise
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by dickson2000(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

Tinubu is the Best President in the Whole World. Take it or leave it πŸ€—πŸ€—
Best president don dey serve una breakfast already wen him Neva do 4 months for seat. Una Neva see anything. Keep deceiving yourself and other gullible fellows. I think the reality is gradually setting in.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Xtry: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2023
You're very useless. Hope u very forget say fuel go climb to 800? Also hope you're aware that a bag of cement is more than 5k? Useless idiot!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by DonroxyII: 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wawelexy:

You don book space, oya make sure you type something meaningful..

Just imagine Akinwunmi Adesina as the president of Nigeria and madam Ngozi as his vice... By the end of their 8 years tenor, Nigeria visa will become competitive.
Nigerian Would be in Mess ...

They are Technocrats not Politician ...

They can't rule this Country, The Cabal Wouldn't allow their Success ... The Military can frustration them ....

Ask Jonathan!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation / Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.