Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock (63497 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Agbese Removes Alia's Official Portrait from his Office / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by ImperialYoruba: 7:04am On Aug 09, 2023
Ngozi looking for President Tinubu's endorsement for term renewal.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Strap: 7:04am On Aug 09, 2023
Tribalism,religion and sentiment will not let them think like a proper person [quote author=Wawelexy post=124976840]

You don book space, oya make sure you type something meaningful..

Just imagine Akinwunmi Adesina as the president of Nigeria and madam Ngozi as his vice... By the end of their 8 years tenor, Nigeria visa will become competitive.[/quote]
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by boxypane(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2023
One thing we all need to understand is that our current President is Ashiwaju, give him all the good prayers you will. If the tribunal says he's not tomorrow, then best of prayers to who comes next.
This bad blood of tribalism by some ethnic groups is sickening.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Princeton92(m): 7:09am On Aug 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

Tinubu is the Best President in the Whole World. Take it or leave it πŸ€—πŸ€—

HOW please??
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by CursedOsuPigs: 7:15am On Aug 09, 2023
OboOlora:
Foolish slowpoke, he had to take a notepad along so he can write down what she’s saying. Demented MF!

Kikikikiki...

You're in sifia pains for the next 8 years🀣🀣🀣
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by membranus: 7:19am On Aug 09, 2023
egoldman:

You can ask Niger people.

OK, thanks. So Ebola is living in Niger. Good for them.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Felaincarnated: 7:21am On Aug 09, 2023
Painkiller ni
Inobeyourmate:
e pain am 😜😜😜😜
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by WorldRichest: 7:26am On Aug 09, 2023
Wawelexy:

Just imagine Akinwunmi Adesina as the president of Nigeria and madam Ngozi as his vice... By the end of their 8 years tenor, Nigeria visa will become competitive.

And Northerners will be what? Also Rock cleaning officers? Dey think nah. To whom brain is given, sense is expected. Or will you accept El-Rufai and Kwankwaso as President and VP?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by WorldRichest: 7:26am On Aug 09, 2023
Obiedun:
She has come back to her senses . Obi is coming to bow for Tinubu

Not bow, but prostrate for Tinubu. He no get choice

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by emezuo17: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
Obidient and Ipob Miscreants will soon start dragging Madam iweala for sitting and laughing with their worst Nightmare!! Those hateful Shildren, their delusion and hatred wear better Dashiki πŸ™„πŸ™„
. Nobody will drag her, she represents a world body and she is a Nigerian, if the president opens a window of meeting Peter Obi, they will meet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by emilo2bad: 7:30am On Aug 09, 2023
shortgun:
Better not infect her with mediocrity and balablu. angry
What appointment will Tinubu give her that is more than the position she currently occupies?
This Tinubu supporters lack sense.
She need Tinubu more than he need her, her second term is at hand without Tinubu support she will not get it
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Mrfixiit: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
Obidient and Ipob Miscreants will soon start dragging Madam iweala for sitting and laughing with their worst Nightmare!! Those hateful Shildren, their delusion and hatred wear better Dashiki πŸ™„πŸ™„
Nuisance
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by BenedictAbajue(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:
This picture will break alot of Obidients fragile hearts grin

NOI is always happy when she is with President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

She said "Your excellency. Great conversation!" cool

Who wouldn't. She is a very good and patriotic Nigerian
Would you vote for her if she were to contest the next general election?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Drsmartphilips: 8:05am On Aug 09, 2023
naijaboy756:
my papa no fit support the hardship party of demons APC
you insulted someone's father like say you no get papa,must his father support your criminal pity obi
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by allthingsgood: 8:07am On Aug 09, 2023
Wawelexy:

Just imagine Akinwunmi Adesina as the president of Nigeria and madam Ngozi as his vice... By the end of their 8 years tenor, Nigeria visa will become competitive.

Nigeria visa is actually competitive
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by jrusky(m): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2023
egoldman:

You that did not wail from Buhari's 8 years to present Ebola Tinubu, how's ur life today, better?

Bro my life have been great wallahi infact let me tell yiu small testimony during your wailling Buhari term I started and completed my 4th house, start up a new business, add one car to my machines etc this is not bragging just being very honest with you because I hustle and I never in my life waited for any stupid time waster politician to lie to me and ruin my life with their useless promises.

Bro go and hustle you will get your feet, waiting on any politician to open central bank vault for you or turn Nigeria to Japan then bro your waiting will be till Jesus come. Go and hustle.

I was never Tinubu supporter before 2023 election bruhaha but the path obi toed and the way you obidients displayed one of the strangest character or behaviour as a child born in Nigeria coupled with Atiku my party flagbearer defiancy made me to stand with Tinubu and I'm with him 100%

Buhari goofed, yes, infact I hate him much but abusive, insults, disrespectful, bullying, arrogancy, bitterness, religion and trial bigotry, political terrorism, threatening, mockery and lies which obi and you his slaves toed are not the way to correct a bad govt or bad political party bro.

So pls forget story obi lost it and can't get it again, he blew his God given chance by not been clever to know anyone who want to catch a monkey behaves like monkey not by gragra, lies, insult, bullying and so on.

Take care bye

I know you will not reason with me but sorry I'm gone for my daily bread talk to you later.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by naijaboy756: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
you insulted someone's father like say you no get papa,must his father support your criminal pity obi
must everything be about obi
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by jrusky(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2023
naijaboy756:
must everything be about obi

Yes bro, Obi created these shit for himself. He would have made a very good chance but poor him placed his God given chance in the hands of nonentitiees who had made him to offended so many people now he is reaping the result.

*Anyone that throw water on the floor must walk on a wet floor*(an adage)
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Oluchia(f): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2023
Sleekfingers:
Lots f children in this forum.

Not just children, but very unintelligent and useless ones. There are very smart and useful children at least, but the ones on Nairaland eh, God forbid!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by naijaboy756: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2023
jrusky:

Yes bro, Obi created these shit for himself. He would have made a very good chance but poor him placed his God given chance in the hands of nonentitiees who had made him to offended so many people now he is reaping the result.

*Anyone that throw water on the floor must walk on a wet floor*(an adage)
common shut up

Offend who?

Someone offered to make the lives of Nigerians better you said he offended!

Why are you guys so bitter? Now tell me what his offense is

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by MRMRMR: 8:28am On Aug 09, 2023
Wawelexy:

The first thing they would have done is removal of fuel subsidy and forex unification, same policies u guys are against.
The great JAGABAN of Africa is on the right track
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Safyqueen: 8:34am On Aug 09, 2023
Wawelexy:

Because you think leadership is book. Presidency is more than what you think.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Inobeyourmate: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Painkiller ni
🀣🀣🀣😜😜
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Bigsunny01(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2023
richie240:
Una juss like to dey deceive unasef.
As if we nor know say every shukuemeka na yΓ­bo - whether na shukuemeka of Jamaica or shukuemeka of south sudan or shukuemeka of afghanistan na una biznaze be dt; e nor conssyn anybody.
YΓ­bo bu yΓ­bo!
cool

And tomorrow u will start dragging de Edos and Deltas as Oduduwa in ur dreams, which dey will never be

I laugh over ur ignorance

Go get a sound education bude

Hypocrite
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by jrusky(m): 8:44am On Aug 09, 2023
naijaboy756:
common shut up

Offend who?

Someone offered to make the lives of Nigerians better you said he offended!

Why are you guys so bitter? Now tell me what his offense is

Obi offered to make your life better not Nigerians life okwa ya? So shut up and f e c k off.

By the way obi bu onye, tell me? Did he make life better when he was a governor? A man with the largest individual exporter chain in Nigeria want to make your lie better? A man raking home $5million from fidelity bank yearly want to make your life better? A man that used Anambra fund to build Hero ipob beer shit and still owns 70% share in a fraudulent manner driving the car from back seat want to make your life better? A man that offloaded over $35million Anambra money to offshore country in South America and put his daughter their to sit on it want to make your life better? The list is endless bro you must be sick.......

No go hustle dey their dey show me Β£ to Nara conversion you hear?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by onuman: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
Tinubu demonstrated his was most hatefilled nature against the tribe of Okonjo Iwealla when Tinubu declared that it's his turn to become president of Nigeria, knowing full well that if it's turn by turn, it's the turn of the Igbo tribe of Okonjo Iwealla to present a successor to President Buhari. Tinubu is from the SW region which produced then President Obasanjo who was released from prison to clinch the PDP presidential ticket after PDP was formed by an Igbo, Alex Ekwueme.
There were presidential materials from the tribe of Okonjo Iwealla who formed APC with Tinubu. If Tinubu is not most hatefilled, he would have supported any of those Igbos in APC to succeed President Buhari.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by naijaboy756: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2023
jrusky:

Obi offered to make your life better not Nigerians life okwa ya? So shut up and f e c k off.

By the way obi bu onye, tell me? Did he make life better when he was a governor? A man with the largest individual exporter chain in Nigeria want to make your lie better? A man raking home $5million from fidelity bank yearly want to make your life better? A man that used Anambra fund to build Hero ipob beer shit and still owns 70% share in a fraudulent manner driving the car from back seat want to make your life better? A man that offloaded over $35million Anambra money to offshore country in South America and put his daughter their to sit on it want to make your life better? The list is endless bro you must be sick.......

No go hustle dey their dey show me Β£ to Nara conversion you hear?

Olodo

Hahahahahaha so naira conversion wey Osinbajo and Buhari use scam ee**diots like una no matter again
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Acekidc4(m): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Nuisance

Like you πŸ₯±
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Acekidc4(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2023
emezuo17:
. Nobody will drag her, she represents a world body and she is a Nigerian, if the president opens a window of meeting Peter Obi, they will meet.

πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Acekidc4(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2023
maticar:

you must be a very stupid and useless fellow and a despicable one at that

we need to meet some of you on the road and deal you a great one

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Acekidc4(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2023
naijaboy756:
I am wailing because of your poor mama in the village

Ehyaa!! Don't Cry for her, Cry for your Poor Family instead. My Mother is doing very fine enjoying the fruit of her Labour. Can't say the same for you πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock by Acekidc4(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2023
naijaboy756:
Yes we have been wailing since 2015 and it’s better been a wailer than a very stupid supporter who supports because of tribe and religion

Fuel was 197 in 2015

Dollar was 216

Please tell me what the prices are now and then who is stupid between us

Ironically your demonic party was asking us if $ @ 216 was okay

Satanists

Toor!! Continue Explaining!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today / Fatuhu Muhammed Builds A New House In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.