Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation (33763 Views)

Atiku Mourns Mr Ibu, Aluko-Olaseni / President Buhari Mourns Pastor TB Joshua / Atiku Mourns Chukuka Okonjo, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by DrAkpa(m): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Atiku the unifier that couldn't unify his party

Odeeh
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
This is why i supported Atiku. He's the only northern muslim that's not an extremist. They condemned him for deleting his twit after condemning the killers of Deborah but among the three major candidates he was the only one that was bold enough to even condemn the act. Rip man of God.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Fcwilly: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Don't mourn Odukoya, mourn Deborah and have peace of mind
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Think9ja(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
greatiyk4u:

More like Jesus, the saviour of the world that couldn't save himself from the same people he came to save.
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by phemmyfour: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Unifier turned falsifier on Twitter
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Chochovini: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
Atiku should just delete his hypocritical and meedless tweet. What was his reaction whrn Deborah was massacred by his fellow hell bound fanatics. He thaught we have forgotten so soon? Crocodile tweet.
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Coolgent(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
You will not see any muslim on this thread abusing the deceased
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Esama: 12:03am On Aug 09, 2023
Watch your mouth man pray that what this man past through in life you not experience the half of it he lost his first wife to sosoliso aircraft and he remarried that one still die at children birth complications .
Nawa4nl:
When Buhari & hell-rufai were killing Christians, you kept mute.

Goodness even the fraudster Adeboye was quiet angry
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Nmezor(f): 12:06am On Aug 09, 2023
May his soul rest on. Amen
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Jostoman: 1:26am On Aug 09, 2023
greatiyk4u:
who told you he cannot unit his party?
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Jostoman: 1:26am On Aug 09, 2023
RIP
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Fa44me: 3:04am On Aug 09, 2023
May his soul rest in perfect peace and the Lord will comfort and uphold the family.
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Iamzik: 3:28am On Aug 09, 2023
Heroesworths:
Amen.

But why did he deleted Deborah's tweet

They threatened not to vote for him so he cowered but he still lost anyways
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Lush100(m): 3:47am On Aug 09, 2023
Has this tweet been approved or should we expect another?
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Tomek09(m): 4:34am On Aug 09, 2023
Atiku is not yet ready to play mature politics.
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Burruchaga71(m): 5:37am On Aug 09, 2023
I hope he made heaven but I doubt.

Scammers everywhere..
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by LyfeJennings(m): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2023
Peter Obituary self go do him own now
U go see
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Tareq1105: 7:24am On Aug 09, 2023
Atiku playing politics.
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Tareq1105: 7:26am On Aug 09, 2023
LyfeJennings:
Peter Obituary self go do him own now
U go see

Politicians and politics.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by IjebuWarrior: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2023
Coolgent:
You will not see any muslim on this thread abusing the deceased

But, they're quick to take a life over meaningless stuff. angry
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Mamijoh(f): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2023
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by omoharry(f): 8:46am On Aug 09, 2023
Esama:
Watch your mouth man pray that what this man past through in life you not experience the half of it he lost his first wife to sosoliso aircraft and he remarried that one still die at children birth complications .
Second wife died of Cancer and not child birth complications
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Adaisback(f): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2023
Rest well, man of God
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Blaqputin(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2023
KingFaisall:
RIP, may his gentle soul rest in peace .

CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Download Binance or Bybit from playstore or iOS and let me teach you how to trade crypto safely. You can start with any amount and grow it up to 5 times within a week. Imagine earning in Dollars every minute.
Stop complaining about govt and simply end poverty. If you aquire the right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to that and you be added to my group for live trading signals. As for newbies, below are part of what you would directly from me:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N5,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
8. How to buy or sell crypto, how to exchange crypto to Naira all within 15 minutes.
9. Technical analysis to help you understand trade
10. Best Airdrop where you can get free Crypto

Hmmm
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Nawa4nl: 2:44am On Aug 10, 2023
Esama:
Stop writing anyhow, I was refering to Atiku, nevertheless wetin Odukoya talk with the death of christians?
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by LarryCork: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nmezor:
May his soul rest on. Amen

helo.are u intaressted in doin house girl work for my millionaire uncle payin u a cool 25,000naira a months with food & house girl uniform including.this is a lovely shance for u to make extra money. Are u intaressted please?(no oofense) smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos / Kwara PDP Governorship Primaries - The Facts / Letter To NEPA/PHCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.