Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Can Tinubu Win A Free And Fair Election In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tinubu Win A Free And Fair Election In Nigeria? (528 Views)

Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? / Deconstructing The Myth That PMB Is Popular Enough To Win A Free & Fair Election / 2019: I'm All Out For Free And Fair Election - Buhari Assures Theresa May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Tinubu Win A Free And Fair Election In Nigeria? by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:46am On Aug 09, 2023
successmatters:
Can an illiterate dunce pass A level WAEC examination?

Yes DADDY
Re: Can Tinubu Win A Free And Fair Election In Nigeria? by iSense247: 6:48am On Aug 09, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Yes Drug DADDY
grin
Re: Can Tinubu Win A Free And Fair Election In Nigeria? by garfield1: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2023
iSense247:
But lose in core south. Moreover, Atiku won more states in the north than Tinubu.

And tinubu won more votes than atiku in the north.it is not about the number of states but number of votes.core north has more votes than south

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Win A Free And Fair Election In Nigeria? by Mushmush: 7:49am On Aug 09, 2023
successmatters:
Can an illiterate dunce pass A level WAEC examination?
He is far intelligent than you. You can never achieve one third of what he has achieved in his life. Stop hating and chanel that hate energy into something more productive that will help your life
Re: Can Tinubu Win A Free And Fair Election In Nigeria? by Mushmush: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2023
Tntsi:

Tinubu did not win kano, kaduna or kastina.
He lost lagos his adopted state.
He lost osun, his state of orgin.
He lost abuja.
He lost rivers. Even with all wike and yakubu abracadabra. The result says otherwise.

I put my life on the line that tinubu lost the 2023 election woefully.
I am not even sure he came second.
If you disagree, put your life on the line
Effects of drugs. Say no to drugs

Re: Can Tinubu Win A Free And Fair Election In Nigeria? by bhella10: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2023
Maize247:
This one is still in pain.
He's having nightmares. Hate destroys
Re: Can Tinubu Win A Free And Fair Election In Nigeria? by Maize247(f): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2023
Tntsi:

Tinubu did not win kano, kaduna or kastina.
He lost lagos his adopted state.
He lost osun, his state of orgin.
He lost abuja.
He lost rivers. Even with all wike and yakubu abracadabra. The result says otherwise.

I put my life on the line that tinubu lost the 2023 election woefully.
I am not even sure he came second.
If you disagree, put your life on the line
Haters life is on line already because they will die for nothing. Election has been won and lost. Tinubu is your president for the next 8 years, Know this and live long
Re: Can Tinubu Win A Free And Fair Election In Nigeria? by clearcrystal: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2023
iSense247:
Do you inherit it or what? Make sure you are taking your drug you hear.

Tell your father to take his medications regular to avoid going nut

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Be Credited For Fixing What Predecessors Could Not – Oshiomhole / Tinubu Admits Errors On Chicago University Certificate, Blames Clerk / OPC Tried To Take Lagos Port And Apapa Wharf Under Disguise Of Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.