Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

A Quick Question For Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Quick Question For Nigerians (277 Views)

New CBN Policy: This Is Too Much Punishment For Nigerians - Seyi Law To Tinubu / IPOB : Quick Question For Niger Deltans...... / My Question For Ikwerre, Epkeye And Anioma Groups. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Quick Question For Nigerians by Zooposki(f): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2023
I see Nigerians all over social media insulting their president, especially over this Niger issue. Do you have any idea that when you go about insulting your president, you insult your country and indirectly insult yourselves? No sense of decorum.
I don’t see any other country insulting their president in public except Nigerians. Please stop washing your dirty linens in public. Why don’t you keep the insults in-house?

1 Like

Re: A Quick Question For Nigerians by orion7: 12:42am On Aug 09, 2023
Useless zombie shut up.

You Yourubas started it. And you will not end it. That’s a promise.

Tinubu is a bastard illegitimate president. Now cry

2 Likes

Re: A Quick Question For Nigerians by raskymonojendor: 12:44am On Aug 09, 2023
orion7:
Useless zombie shut up.

Tinubu is a bastard illegitimate president. I will Now cry

Re: A Quick Question For Nigerians by wegevv: 12:46am On Aug 09, 2023
Zooposki:
I see Nigerians all over social media insulting their president, especially over this Niger issue. Do you have any idea that when you go about insulting your president, you insult your country and indirectly insult yourselves? No sense of decorum.
I don’t see any other country insulting their president in public except Nigerians. Please stop washing your dirty linens in public. Why don’t you keep the insults in-house?

Lmao BAT is that you?

Don’t take it so personally, you should see what they’re doing to Biden lol

2 Likes

Re: A Quick Question For Nigerians by Zooposki(f): 12:55am On Aug 09, 2023
wegevv:

Lmao BAT is that you?

Don’t take it so personally, you should see what they’re doing to Biden lol

I will leave it up to you to figure out why you should not be comparing yourselves to the Americans.
Re: A Quick Question For Nigerians by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:26am On Aug 09, 2023
Zooposki:
Do you still remember that time they called Goodluck ineffectual Bab....?

You know There is this thing about oneself feeling special, about supremacist agenda.

Insulting does no one any good.

Here on Nairaland people are allowed to go on insulting instead of getting them banned so what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: A Quick Question For Nigerians by BoldBrainz(m): 3:04am On Aug 09, 2023
OP, you're a clown!

Tinubu is an illegitimate President. A stain on the hallowed seat of the Nigerian Presidency. A disgrace to the very foundations of our democracy. A thieving charlatan with no iota of integrity. A drug dealing bastard whose roots are shrouded in secrecy. A desperate certificate forger who lives with the delusion that Nigeria is his Chicago cartel base where he can arm-twist everyone to bend to his whims and caprices.

Ebola Tinubu is an embarrassment to everything we hold dear and sane in this country. So next time you decide to reason like an overfed buffoon, find a more docile audience to entertain with your foolery!

4 Likes

Re: A Quick Question For Nigerians by helinues: 3:56am On Aug 09, 2023
orion7:
Useless zombie shut up.

Tinubu is a bastard illegitimate president. Now cry

Your crying has just begun. 7 years plus more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Quick Question For Nigerians by koiki4bat: 4:00am On Aug 09, 2023
If I konk you, better remove that dubious dolt from Aso rock before he plunge the whole World into chaos. I heard the crackhed is bombing stolen crude vessels now, a mandate kriminal!

1 Like

Re: A Quick Question For Nigerians by helinues: 4:02am On Aug 09, 2023
koiki4bat:
If I konk you, better remove that dubious dolt from Aso rock before he plunge the whole World into chaos. I heard the crackhed is bombing stolen crude vessels now, a mandate kriminal!

Remove him and replace with your dad?

undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Quick Question For Nigerians by ANIMABIDR: 4:03am On Aug 09, 2023
helinues:

Remove him and replace with your dad?

undecided undecided

Package when I keep for you ehn

You must get a job
Re: A Quick Question For Nigerians by helinues: 4:05am On Aug 09, 2023
ANIMABIDR:

Package when I keep for you ehn

You must get a job

You must have been so that productive with your futility pending package.

You stopped making sense long time ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Quick Question For Nigerians by kabillionaire(m): 4:58am On Aug 09, 2023
Zooposki:

Shut the Bleep up!
Re: A Quick Question For Nigerians by wegevv: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2023
Zooposki:

I will leave it up to you to figure out why you should not be comparing yourselves to the Americans.

Nothing to figure out your excellency

Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing

If you have other values then suit yourself and leave the rest of us alone ❤️
Re: A Quick Question For Nigerians by orion7: 7:59am On Aug 09, 2023
helinues:

Your crying has just begun. 7 years plus more
well. Y re yiu following me oo and down like fly ? Zombies re stupid. Hope you have joined the army to go and fight for your master in Niger republic.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Coup,can This Be True? / ECOWAS Is Nothing Without Nigeria; We Will Resist Tinubu's Use Of Military Again / Peter Obi, Abure Storm Owerri After Edo Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.