Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

My Late Father, Mr Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu Has Finally Joined The Saints! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Late Father, Mr Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu Has Finally Joined The Saints! (261 Views)

Rest On Icon And My Legendary Father, Late Mr Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu / Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception / Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Late Father, Mr Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu Has Finally Joined The Saints! by chudearinze(m): 6:43am On Aug 09, 2023
Last week Friday being 4th August, 2023, I had my late father buried in our hometown, Onitsha, Anambra State.

My Appreciation goes to all the great personalities who attended to see that my father's burial was a success. I truly appreciate the Bishop On The Niger, Rt. Rev. Dr. Owen Nwokolo PhD (Bishop On The Niger), the numerous priests, judges (most importantly Hon. Justice Amangbo Ogbuli), and host of many other great dignitaries that came to condole with us.

I appreciate highly the tribute messages of ECOWAS Youth Council (Amb. Dr. Eze Ihechukwumere Ezekiel, APC Presidential Aspirant and ECOWAS Peace Ambassador), Coalition of Nigerian Youths For Good Governance 2023, Yil-Network Monrovia, Liberia, Optics Teachers Training Institute Liberia, Peace Education Program, Liberia. Thanks also to my friends in Ghana and Malaysia, your messages were well received by the family. Thanks also to my friends in Abuja, Lagos, Enugu, Gombe and Kano.

I celebrate the presence of Metropolitan Old Boys Association, DMGS Old Boys Association, St. Christopher's Junior Seminary, St. Marks Standard Secondary School, Church of The Holy Spirit, Fegge, Onitsha. Orakwu Grammar School, Orakwu and Nigerian Association Of Technologists In Engineering, my family greatly appreciates you all.

I also thank all the media platforms that made the burial announcement of my late father. May God continue to bless you all richly (globaltimesnigeria, dailynewsreporters, i-witness, peoplesmind, betagists, newsweekng, deeruditecommunications, pacesetterfrontier etc)

I thank God for given my family the strength to go through this trying time. More of the pictures from the event are coming for your viewing pleasure.

Amb. Dr. Chude, Arinze Timothy (Aristotle)

#Chude'Aristotle'Arinze

Re: My Late Father, Mr Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu Has Finally Joined The Saints! by doggedfighter(f): 7:38am On Aug 09, 2023
Ndo nu !

My condolences !

(1) (Reply)

CAN YOU SHARE GOSPEL TRACTS? / Social Media Money 2 / Google Doodle Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.