Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Rest On Icon And My Legendary Father, Late Mr Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Rest On Icon And My Legendary Father, Late Mr Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu (299 Views)

My Late Father, Mr Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu Has Finally Joined The Saints! / Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe / Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rest On Icon And My Legendary Father, Late Mr Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu by chudearinze(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2023
A citizen of a no mean city, Onitsha has departed on his final journey to join the saints. The odyssey of the great will truly not be complete without recognizing the mark made on the sands of time by late Mr. Chukwude, Emmanuel Ikechukwu whose magnetic personality commanded the respect of the heavens. His influence and greatness made him a global phenomenon, a quintessential, a paragon of a modern gentleman, a man of high intellectual fecundity, high overflowing sagacity, luminary qualities and sterling character.

At the mention of the name of Mr. Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu our minds are bound to reflect on a man whose commitment, thoughts, and ideas has greatly influenced the Nigerian Educational System; whose thinking mind cannot be forgotten in the development of the Education Industry in Anambra State and Onitsha in particular where he retired as one of the Zonal Directors of Education, Post Primary School Service Commission, Onitsha Zone, Anambra State, Nigeria.

Late Mr. Chukwude, Emmanuel Ikechkwu was a man who does not believe in blowing his own trumpet, but behind the mask was a committed Christian, a luminary teacher and polymath, a seasoned administrator, an outstanding orator who rose to heights of eloquence that have been rarely attained in all the annals of mankind, an exceptional philosopher and scientist, a great father and good husband who made his mark as a god among men and immortalized his name in the pantheon of the gods that in the gallery of great leaders he was without doubt a rare master piece. Truly, he was an embodiment of celebral articulation. A bringer of rain whose impeccable life style has made it Impossible to gloss over his attribute for greatness.

Born on 29th December, 1947 into the distinguished Umuisagba family of Odoje Ubene Village, Onitsha of Late Mr. Johnson Menkiti Chukwude and Late Mrs. Chude Emetarom Josephine (Nee Onuorah) as the first of ten children.

Amb. Dr. Chude, Arinze Timothy (Aristotle)

#Chude'Aristotle'Arinze

Re: Rest On Icon And My Legendary Father, Late Mr Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu by Oblongata: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2023
Rest on man of valor! I celebrate with you a life well spent @ op.

(1) (Reply)

Training - Resilient Livelihoods / Apply Now: Andela Nigeria Internship Programme 2019 / Small Chops & Cocktail Drinks In Anambra East LGA Town: Umuleri,igbariam,aguleri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.