Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode (24169 Views)

A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode / Train Attack: Nigeria Is At War, Femi Adesina Finally Admits / Niger Republic: A Clear Case Of Election Meddling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by fineboynl(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2023
Nigeria is facing starvation and economic down town. and Nigeria and the people are too weak to fight any war at this time.
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Ikpunnegi01: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2023
A woman in disguise; so decided to get back your senses where you left them. If those countries should come up against your country, you all will be finished.. Remember that they are heads#ammers and ammunitions from Libya is not too far from them to get..
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Chetas81(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2023
ebufa:

Oga stop exhibiting your ignorance in public.....you know next to nothing about history!
you mean is your choice for the white people to be ahead of you, hhhhmmm oga oooo
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Watcharena: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2023
Christistruth03:
Russia doesn't care about Africa
But I agree that a Proxy War between NATO and Russia must not be fought on African Soil

Russia is far Worse than France
Even if France exploitated Africa
France has accepted massive numbers of Black African immigrants , has a massive Black African Community and tries to integrate them as French Citizens

International Football Stars like Mbappe Pogba Kante Diagne and so many others are African immigrants that were integrated and Trained by France

France had 9 Black footballers in some of it's World Cup Matches

I have never seen a Black Man Playing football for Russia and they have Blacks in Russia
France has proven to be evel in Africa ,can you prove to us any where Russia had done evil in Africa.

You said France is accepting African migrants to play football in their teams this is not a thing of honour, it's is because they colonised you,they destroy your land and put you into extreme hardship ,this will actually push the talented ones out of your land , it's a technique used by the the west ,they will make life hard for you at home so that the talented ones can migrate to work them.

If you can remember when the west placed heavy sanctions on Russia Boris Johnson then as prime minister in UK made public announcement requesting for Russian scientist to migrate to UK.

You don't have much Africans in Russia because if the weather and language barrier, leaving in Most parts of Russia is like leaving in deep freezer .

My take is that Russia is better than the collective west for Africans untill they prove they're not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Mraphel: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2023
Iykopee:
If a Yoruba man is calling for war, you who is not Yoruba should never follow him to that war because he would abandon you halfway on the march to the war and ran away.

Tinubu already threatened war, reasonable people told him that such war is unnecessary considering the fact that Nigeria has its own war @ home to sought out (Insecurity and economic meltdown) with multidimensional Poverty.

Finally, the deadline Tinubu gave the Junta in Niger Republic elapsed without any action from Tinubu. Now, can you see the people you want to go war with?

They have started singing different songs already on realising how lily-livered they are in the natural.šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‹

Who said if a Yoruba man is beating the drum of war that he would go to sleep?šŸ¤ šŸ¤ 

Tell us d war your tribe has won in Nigeria history? Remember u have been loosing every war in Nigeria since d days of Biafra that you now call yourselves 4th class citizen
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2023
The first time this man made sense. If Ecowas goes into Niger by force, Many Nigeriens will be killed.

I pray they use diplomacy to achieve their goal.
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Iluvmycontr3: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2023
HussenAdul:
Defence budget?
Budget padded for embezzlement.

Let him be playing.

They never say the complete truth abt a thing, or even give anything deep/detailed observations, so as to come out wit generally accepted narratives šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

I also read the part where he was trying to talk about the forces backing ISWAP and Boko, and how the Western countries had refused to sell ammunitions to us until Trump bla bla bla...

You see, most Africans would always like to make mention of shortage of ammunitions when talking abt insecurity.

I HAVE ALWAYS SAID IT THAT IT IS FAR BEYOND THAT.
,,,,,In this age/time, you fight crime/insecurity with technology.... (Forensic data base, security cameras and proper high-tech borders controls syarem are some of the steps/things needed to overcome our insecurity brouhaha)

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by bigiyaro(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2023
hakeem4:
I donā€™t support the use of force. But I want those military leaders out of power. Military guys arenā€™t intelligent enough to rule a nation.
who gives a fvck as to what you want? African politicians are just a feble puppets of greedy white people.
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Jeyun: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2023
Iykopee:
If a Yoruba man is calling for war, you who is not Yoruba should never follow him to that war because he would abandon you halfway on the march to the war and ran away.

Tinubu already threatened war, reasonable people told him that such war is unnecessary considering the fact that Nigeria has its own war @ home to sought out (Insecurity and economic meltdown) with multidimensional Poverty.

Finally, the deadline Tinubu gave the Junta in Niger Republic elapsed without any action from Tinubu. Now, can you see the people you want to go war with?

They have started singing different songs already on realising how lily-livered they are in the natural.šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‹

Who said if a Yoruba man is beating the drum of war that he would go to sleep?šŸ¤ šŸ¤ 

that shows they are peaceful people and I respect them for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Prenonjebose: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2023
This long epistle as correct as it is , can only be taken with a pinch of salt. The writer is as unstable as they come.
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by mauchiz: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2023
Let's put our national interest first, how to move Nigeria forward, they should close our border with Niger.
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by badoh(m): 10:45am On Aug 09, 2023
Iykopee:

Was it Tinubu that threaten Niger with military intervention or Ecowas as a body? The way some of you reason and spew rubbish calls for concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by saintnegroid(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2023
phemmie06:
This man still de talk, who are the we that want to fight till the last man? Are you referring to the few of you feeding large on the resources of this nation at the expense of the masses as we, or the masses that you're starving on daily basis to go fight? BTW are you the minister of defense or minister of alayanjuran?
Did you even read what he said to the end?
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by XAUBulls: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Oju4190: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2023
tinubu never give dis man food he b like say he won turn to the other side the way i dey see am so
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Procashtips(m): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2023
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2v3Hr19/

Watch this.

Educate yourself on what's going on in Niger and Africa.
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by staga: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2023
hakeem4:
I donā€™t support the use of force. But I want those military leaders out of power. Military guys arenā€™t intelligent enough to rule a nation.

Step back and look inwards. The military built all our critical infrastructure, from roads to refineries to airports. Your civilian politicians built nothing.
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Flame333: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2023
hakeem4:

Buhari removed khaki and came back with agbada and destroy Nigeria...

What is the difference in quality of your leaders in agbada and the khaki boys.. Those who failed waec or have two credit and still forge results to gain political seats..

See people you elect to help you measure up with those that finished from Harvard and Oxford or still, overtake them..

Check yourself next time before coming out in public..

And to correct you, Niger military men just appointed a former finance minister as the Prime Minister..

Leave khaki men alone..
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by befocused1: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2023
I have expecting this and many from FFK since their team manager did not call him up for this season of maladministration
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by walefresh3(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2023
Iykopee:

when did he threatening Niger with war ?

Ecowas did ... not tinubu ok... Go and take your drug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by MEGAWATCH: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2023
hakeem4:

Hahahaha!

You are using words to chess away the military?

Okay continue playing.
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Jeyun: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2023
mutumina007:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02KARQ3eMs3yNY499BjwJ17VsfgSdm7PtZUEJ5kQ8yhRGdQVoF2TVS65hXZ2iR9QaVl&id=100050467990818&mibextid=2JQ9oc
fat defence wey dey enter corrupt politicians and army generals pockets abi na which one e dey talk about?
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by mauchiz: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2023
Christistruth03:

The West is pushing for reinstatement of Democratic Govt of Niger because the Military Coup is Russia influenced .
Both ECOWAS and AU don't support the Niger Coup

Is the type of thing Russia will support, is there problem
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Eriokanmi: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2023
Rootprof:
There is something they are not telling us. The kind of interest the UN is showing directly and through their errand country Nigeria prove that there is something in Niger they want. Let the white leave we black alone. They are nothing but exploiters robbing Africa. It's time Africa country prove their sovereignty.
Good and sensible post
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by shinealight(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2023
hakeem4:

Itā€™s not about not being intelligent enoughā€¦.thatā€™s quite a generalisation. Itā€™s about the role they signed up to play from the outset when they decided to join the militaryā€¦.this did not include ā€œcivil/democratic governanceā€. They cannot simply change the rules in the middle of the game. Period!

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Abifarin16: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2023
Christistruth03:
Russia doesn't care about Africa
But I agree that a Proxy War between NATO and Russia must not be fought on African Soil

Russia is far Worse than France
Even if France exploitated Africa
France has accepted massive numbers of Black African immigrants , has a massive Black African Community and tries to integrate them as French Citizens

International Football Stars like Mbappe Pogba Kante Diagne and so many others are African immigrants that were integrated and Trained by France

France had 9 Black footballers in some of it's World Cup Matches

I have never seen a Black Man Playing football for Russia and they have Blacks in Russia
This is very true. The UK and French are better that Russia and China in my opinion. Chinese are the worst. You Dan ever see black Chinese man. They treat their daughter that marry blacks like outcast, seen documentary on CGTN Documentary channel. China is excessively controlling and censored. Have you ever heard that a crime was commmited in China news report, WAtch CGtN and see. CNN, BBC will not hide the crimes committed on their home soil even if it was by citizens. China appears to not have any problem on paper, if we did deeper you will see shege chinese version.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Halo22: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2023
For the first time in history, FFK just made a whole lot of sense. Thumbs up oga FFK, but I am surprised you missed in action for sometime now, what happened?
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2023
Is it ecowas that buhari did not obey that tinubu want to use to remove the Niger military?
Re: Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode by jossytech(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2023
hakeem4:

Na stealing politician wise enough to rule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" ā€” Dele Momodu / Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) / Oyetola Took N18bn Loan After Election Loss, Left N407.32bn Debt ā€“ Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.