Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Announces Whatsapp Screen-share Feature - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mark Zuckerberg Announces Whatsapp Screen-share Feature (825 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use / Mark Zuckerberg Announces New WhatsApp Reactions / Mark Zuckerberg’s Properties, Cars, $400 Grey Shirts (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Announces Whatsapp Screen-share Feature by BrandSpurNG: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2023
Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Meta has announced a new WhatsApp feature with the ability to screen-share during video calls.

AT3 Resources, a consulting firm managing Meta in Nigeria in a statement made available to BrandSpur Nigeria said Zuckerberg made the announcement on his Facebook page on Tuesday.

BrandSpur Nigeria understands that the WhatsApp Screen-Share feature allows users to share their screens live during a video call. By clicking on the ‘share’ icon, users can choose to share a specific application or their entire screen. This feature enhances collaboration and allows users to easily share information during a call.

In addition to screen sharing, WhatsApp now also supports landscape mode for video calls. This provides a wider and more immersive viewing experience on mobile phones.

This is not the first update WhatsApp has made recently. In July, Zuckerberg announced a new feature that allows users to send short video messages. This feature aims to enhance communication by allowing users to instantly record and share video messages within their WhatsApp chats. Video messages can be up to 60 seconds long and are protected with end-to-end encryption for security.

Sending a video message is as simple as sending a voice message. Users can switch to video mode, hold to record the video and swipe up to lock and record hands-free. Videos play on mute when opened in a chat, but tapping on the video starts the sound.

The screen sharing and landscape mode features are already rolling out to WhatsApp users, while the video message feature will be available to everyone in the coming weeks. These updates aim to improve the overall video calling and messaging experience on WhatsApp.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2023/08/08/mark-zuckerberg-announces-whatsapp-screen-share-feature/

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Announces Whatsapp Screen-share Feature by rexchazy(m): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2023
This man is looking for way to monetize whatasp and has failed completely. It not all business you buy over because you want to kill competition.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Announces Whatsapp Screen-share Feature by yomi531(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
I go buy London used phone last month o. Any number I use for whatsapp on this very phone, they ban it outrightly. 2 numbers gone now. Make una help me abeg. What's the way out ejoor
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Announces Whatsapp Screen-share Feature by falcon01: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
rexchazy:
This man is looking for way to monetize whatasp and has failed completely. It not all business you buy over because you want to kill competition.
he'll find away. There's something I'm waiting for to happen before I completely exit whatsapp! Lizard boy cannot be trusted .
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Announces Whatsapp Screen-share Feature by Itooweak4una: 12:54am On Aug 10, 2023
yomi531:
I go buy London used phone last month o. Any number I use for whatsapp on this very phone, they ban it outrightly. 2 numbers gone now. Make una help me abeg. What's the way out ejoor
Is it an android or iPhone?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Announces Whatsapp Screen-share Feature by yomi531(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2023
Itooweak4una:

Is it an android or iPhone?
Android Oo. Imagine me using a phone now without whatsapp. So painful

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus: Spec Comparison / About Celtel Gprs On Pc / Need Help Pls New To Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.