Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Need Help Pls New To Nairaland. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help Pls New To Nairaland. (843 Views)

Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics / New To Android Bundles / New To Iphone 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Pls New To Nairaland. by Keemmexx: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2007
Hey guy's i am new to nairaland. And i was wondering if you guy's can welcome me with open arms. I would be very grateful and if u guy's can get to share information abont phone resources like freebies on phone lines, e.g celtel browsing e.t.c guy's you know what i am talking about.
Re: Need Help Pls New To Nairaland. by topeteadr(m): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2007
Damn, you just got into nairaland and you are asking for freebies. Well that is not a pleasant way in introducing yourself into nairaland. Well if you nee help count on me. Note: nairaland does not encourange people that make grammitical error's.
Re: Need Help Pls New To Nairaland. by sniperwolf(m): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2007
Nothing is free in this planet Earth, get that in your skull. Anyway you are most welcomed. tongue cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Phone to pc modem connection / Games For My 3250 / If All U Need Is Glo,celtel & Mtn Config.only 4 Nokia Usas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.