Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Hp Deskjet D2360 Driver For Windows Vista - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hp Deskjet D2360 Driver For Windows Vista (7907 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Windows Vista Tweaks for Optimal System Performance / Why Win 2000, Win Xp or Windows Vista When There's Win 98? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hp Deskjet D2360 Driver For Windows Vista by spora(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2007
I recently bought this HP DesJet D2360 but have not been ale to use it due to non availability of its driver for Windows Vista.

When you attempt to instal it and Vista is detected as the OS, you will be presented a website where you can download the driver for Vista. Unfortunately, the driver (HP Vista SF Ph1) will be download up till like 66% and inform you that it could no longer download the software. Sometimes, it informs you, you dont have the permission to access the server.

There was even a time the download process was competed but I got a message that the file is corrupt in an attempt to install it.

I have used several methods all to no avail and I am sure the problem is not with my Internet connection.

Anybody with a solution please.
Re: Hp Deskjet D2360 Driver For Windows Vista by buddie(m): 5:50am On Oct 28, 2007
Try install DAP download accelerator plus then download the drivers afresh

(1) (Reply)

I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? / Video Games And Accessories For Sale / Mint Dell E5540 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.