Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) (46945 Views)

Akpabio’s Holiday Allowance: Setting The Record Straight By: Soji Ikotun / Did Labour Party Senators Collect From Holiday Allowance Announced By Akpabio? / Holiday Allowance: ‘I Haven’t Received My Own Prayers’ – Lp’s Senator Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Akaegwu(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
We don't need money to support a beautiful agent of new Nigeria. Is it hungry people like you that play stomach infrastructure Politics. The stupidity of people like you is why such unholy announcement 📢 was aired online. With Obidients in power, all this nonsense will stop.
Sheggy13:

At least they have 30k to show for it but you that shouted Ellu P 75 have nothing to show after doing Ellu P top to bottom. You can see the angels in Ellu P you voted as senators were there in the Senate chamber with Akpabio and never protested against the holiday enjoyment allowance but quietly collected their share. The joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Omoawoke: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
This akpabio talks like he’s drunk on palm wine

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by agos: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Same government that said we should exercise patients that things will be fine ,they are enjoying their holiday while we r waiting for things to be fine in this country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by delzbaba(m): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
When you allow a criminal gain power what do you expect?
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Johnthesuccess: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
mondpen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoSs4fwcGow

The Nigerian senators where caught on tape covered by NTA announcing a suspected money being sent to the members to enjoy their holiday.

When his attention was brought to the notice camera was still live, the senate President, Godwill Akpabio quickly withdraw his statement.

"A little token has been sent to your accounts by the clerk to enjoy your holiday" his statement.

He quietly rephrased it to be another issue entirely.

https://dailytrust.com/video-how-akpabio-mistakenly-exposed-senators-holiday-allowance/

And labour party senetors also follow them enjoy abi? Can't they reject and oppose it ? Why has the Obi supporters not cancelling them? Bunch of hypocrites. We are watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Sermwell(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
okioki:
The Labour party senators (the saints according to wailers) didn't reject the Greek token sent to their account oooo.
See this mumu is still talking about political parties!! No worry, una go learn lesson! grin
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by SILVERLINES: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2023

Helinues
Batified
Temperlandry

And every other miserable agbado supporters I hope this token has been sent to ur account as well. However, I know where una dey now hunger go dae wire una
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by deekseen(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
faratan9:
Guys am still experiencing life-changing earnings with this. It a new group where I will be giving full tutorial on two new Arbitrage method that has never been taught anywhere cos I researched them myself and tried both and they are working fine with good profit. So if u are interested in learning these methods, My what'sapp number is on my signature.
Please note that I'm not charging any money for teaching these methods. The complete tutorial is completely free of charge cos I'm already making money from it so I don't need to charge anyone from it
Peter Enabulu the scammer. Nobody should fall for this cheap scam.
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Goodman2023: 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
Akaegwu:
Oh my God. This animal kingdom call Nigeria is something else. They now announce it openly. No be only prayer.

It doesn't make any difference... people will only grumble for few day and when Tonto decay post a nude photo, those same people complaining about this news will suddenly forget about it
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by WorkaholicB(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
mondpen:

The Nigerian senators where caught on tape covered by NTA announcing a suspected money being sent to the members to enjoy their holiday.

When his attention was brought to the notice camera was still live, the senate President, Godwill Akpabio quickly withdraw his statement.

"A little token has been sent to your accounts by the clerk to enjoy your holiday" his statement.

https://dailytrust.com/video-how-akpabio-mistakenly-exposed-senators-holiday-allowance/

But how will the poor breath when the air is inside the executive, judiciary and legislature fat stomach?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by jimb(m): 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
oh my Go , 30 million each
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by clinician2x: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
obinoral1179:
You see that your Hypocrisy stinks to high heaven. You didn't call out the politicians but you where mocking those that supported the President and I asked why didn't you mock or call out those that supported PDP and LP that have members in the House because they are all sharing the same money.....

Mr man shut the fvck up. Next time you wonder why Nigeria and Africa is the way it is, loom at your mindset first. The state of this country begins from ur very mindset.
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Edipet(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
kokoA:
This Akpabio always looks and sound unserious.. Like he takes everything as a joke.
I warned the senators concerning Akpabio, very unserious human being. I have been talking about his unseriousness from day1. Akpabio go be the worst
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Juanmike:
No wonder helinus has gone mute after seeing alert.

grin grin.

Leave Helinues for me abeg! Na my nigga so. He does his best to show loyalty to his source of daily bread. Abi do you want him to go hungry?
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Beelisam: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
I weep for this country honestly.
Look at the kind of people at the apex of authority that are making decisions for us?
Just barely 2 months into office and this people want to go on break with the kind of hardship biting Nigerians?
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

People like ivonicR, helinues yarimo etc are fed with the crumbs nah. They can't eat on their masters table. They eat bones while their masters eat the flesh. That's why their faces strong no be small. Sufferhead people. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

grin grin.

Calm down abeg! My darling Rose "aka" IconicR is a soft and beautiful shenkes. Her political priorities are just ill-advised by tribal sentiments. Her deliverance is just around the corner. Though her face no strong like Helinues own.
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Khastro(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
Westerhoffe:
What a country.
He looks and sounds too weak to hold that office.
He exposed them and realised too late.
Does he think withdrawing the statement means it has been withdrawn indeed?
Such a shame really
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Edipet(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
okioki:
The Labour party senators (the saints according to wailers) didn't reject the Greek token sent to their account oooo.
while hunger dey wire you at the moment
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Edipet:
while hunger dey wire you at the moment

doees it mean u support evil undecided
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Greattha: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Man was so excited about the token he couldn't hold it in.

You can only imagine the "token millions" that have been sent to each of them while they're being cheered on.

See as their starving minions have resorted to only emojis, hunger no gree dem type sentence.

Akaegwu:
Oh my God. This animal kingdom call Nigeria is something else. They now announce it openly. No be only prayer.
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by justmi1: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
He lacks composure and charisma to be a leader let alone senate president; So unguided and immature. We all know that's what they do but he announced it like it was a parlour gathering without regards for the sensitivity of Nigerians.
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by aylipple: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Akpabio's major problem is that he talks too much; maybe it's a good thing especially as there has been a lot of secrecy around the many allowances & "enjoyment tokens" earned by federal lawmakers.
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by ukaface(f): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
michigang:
will you cum to my house this weekend? I will send you a token of enjoyment allowance
Sorry
I’m not a Nigerian politician rather senator
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Die009: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
Chinjo2:
This is coming at a time when they are asking Nigerians to tighten their belt. Let them continue. One day one day jungle go mature for all these Nigerian politicians.

Remember lp pdp apga apc all will be beneficiaries to the loots
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by obinoral1179(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
clinician2x:

Mr man shut the fvck up. Next time you wonder why Nigeria and Africa is the way it is, loom at your mindset first. The state of this country begins from ur very mindset.
Which stupid mindset do you have? You saw a post of Senate presidency sharing fund to 108 senators but you quickly jump to mock those that supported a particular candidate... The way you lot think still baffle me.... Either we are emilokan or Jagaban or obedieno the politicians will still have their interest first it will be better if we face them together because elections season is over... Get that into your empty skull
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
BoldBrainz:

grin grin.

Calm down abeg! My darling Rose "aka" IconicR is a soft and beautiful shenkes. Her political priorities are just ill-advised by tribal sentiments. Her deliverance is just around the corner. Though her face no strong like Helinues own.
How una take dey the real people behind all these monikers sef. I have been using this platform since 2012 yet I don't know anyone. IconicR need that deliverance abeg. She can't be doing all these cus of tribalism. No gain.
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by coleon(m): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
mondpen:

I actually told one zombie on this forum who told me to bear the pain of subsidy removal so we can enjoy tomorrow that before that tomorrow almost all Nigerians will be dead from poverty.
There's no enjoyment tomorrow for any Nigerian instead it's more suffering an the earlier you know it the better for your sanity.
Removal of subsidy simply means more money in the government purse for executheives and legislooters to look and steal.
If you are a zombie and you quote me I will use all my piled up frustrations from this government to curse your generations unborn.
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by InvertedHammer: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
/

What he said is in order.

The Nigerians that return the likes of Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Orji Kalu, etc back to the Senate deserve all the insults.

They know it. They should increase the level of impunity.

/
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by pixey(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
maasoap:

Small allowance? How small? Use your sense now! Why did he change his statement then? You're not smart at all
Very very daft ! It is sad there are a lot of them.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Fahd11: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Expect the worst National Assembly in history
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Elev82014: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Liegerians, these are the hopeless and useless people that are supposed to be representing you in the National Assembly. While you guys are struggling to feed, they are living a lavish lifestyle and debating whether to allow you to breathe! What a shame and a disgrace!!
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Acidosis(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
They are getting allowances in millions for holiday? A senate that resumed a few weeks ago?? Holiday after 2 months of "take a bow and go"?

This country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Just In: Court Orders Arrest Of CCB Chairman Over El Rufai's Assets Declaration / The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.