Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) (46951 Views)

Akpabio’s Holiday Allowance: Setting The Record Straight By: Soji Ikotun / Did Labour Party Senators Collect From Holiday Allowance Announced By Akpabio? / Holiday Allowance: ‘I Haven’t Received My Own Prayers’ – Lp’s Senator Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by joefelin2345: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
agos:
Same government that said we should exercise patients that things will be fine ,they are enjoying their holiday while we r waiting for things to be fine in this country
According to Shakespeare, the fault is not in our star..... I can recalled in 1969 during the Civil War when General Yakubu Gowon did a state wedding with his wife, Victoria , the following Sunday or so, Late Dr Tai Solarin came out with an Article titled: Why Not A Silent Marriage? He concluded the write up thus: I cannot blame General Yakubu Gowon for marrying during the Civil War period but I can blame the Bishop that joined their hand together. But I cannot blame the Bishop bc he is working for his money. The only people I can blame are the Nigerian Soldiers. If I were them, I would just lay down my weapons & allow Ojukwu to secede from Nigeria. The following day, he was picked by the Security Agent & the rest is History. How many Nigerians then we're ready to support Dr Tai Solarin in that struggle. Same thing today. Let everyone be hiding his/her head waiting for the person that shall bell the cat. We never see anything yet. Bc we are all spectators. And every spectator is either a coward or a traitor-Fanon Farzi. The Senators understand that we are all coward otherwise, they wouldn't have been taking us for granted. If such occured in a sane clime, the reactions
from their citizens could have been different. I come in peace & leave you with a smile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by brownbib(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Cruise mhen
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by SHNAYAJO: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Na wa oo
How will this country move forward
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by victory36(m): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Pls who has sen. Akpabio number here, I want to drop my account for holiday allowance. I identify as a Nigerian senator grin grin cheesy cool
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

What did he do wrong? The clerk simply sent them a small allowance to use for their recess which was part of their budget

And why did he change it when he was told? Why did the senators get uncomfortable? How exactly do you known it's money already appropriated in their budget? Guy, right from time you have always been a closet hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Bankowner: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hear him rambling after the goof 🤪 🤣 😂
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by enemyofprogress: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Las las na revolution go end this nonsense
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

Did they steal the money
Why would he change his entire statement when he was told that he was on live TV? He's not a sincere human being, typical of an average Nigeria politician

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Accessed: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

What did he do wrong? The clerk simply sent them a small allowance to use for their recess which was part of their budget

People quickly rising to their defense are the real problem. Believe it or not, you will expect them to be few but alas they are not. Don't be surprised, majority of these people do not even get anything from these bad leaders but are just satisfied to be blindly following them for remotely being affiliated with them either by tribe, religion or any other sentiment that has benefitted us nothing.

The masses are told to tighten their belts but the leaders can loosen theirs'. It is unfortunate. We deserve the kind of leaders we have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Langu: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
mondpen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoSs4fwcGow

The Nigerian senators where caught on tape covered by NTA announcing a suspected money being sent to the members to enjoy their holiday.

When his attention was brought to the notice camera was still live, the senate President, Godwill Akpabio quickly withdraw his statement.

"A little token has been sent to your accounts by the clerk to enjoy your holiday" his statement.

He quietly rephrased it to be another issue entirely.

https://dailytrust.com/video-how-akpabio-mistakenly-exposed-senators-holiday-allowance/

Mumu man. Always talking like a mugu

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Southwestidiot: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
mondpen:

The Nigerian senators where caught on tape covered by NTA announcing a suspected money being sent to the members to enjoy their holiday.

When his attention was brought to the notice camera was still live, the senate President, Godwill Akpabio quickly withdraw his statement.

"A little token has been sent to your accounts by the clerk to enjoy your holiday" his statement.

https://dailytrust.com/video-how-akpabio-mistakenly-exposed-senators-holiday-allowance/
this country is doomed as long as the liars are there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Cjsarima: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wicked animals. I swear Nigeria will never grow if we keep having these kinda people as leaders. I wish for a military coup in Nigeria. Our politicians are just draining this country

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
nnachukz:
Thieves everywhere. Once the head is sick and rotten every part of the system will follow.
Excuses
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by OLULAW: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nigeria is doomed. This is the guy at the heart of several fraud cases. We need the JJ Rawlings treatment in this country. If you're hopeful Nigeria will be better, you'll go to your grave with the hope which ultimately will be buried with you.
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Heineken(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
Westerhoffe:
What a country.
He looks and sounds too weak to hold that office.
He exposed them and realised too late.
Does he think withdrawing the statement means it has been withdrawn indeed?
bro there's no hope in this country. Some graduates are out there, graduated about seven years ago and can't boast of 5k. Na people wey dey enter soldiers for this country I dey pity. This little money this man called won't be less than ₦20m for just a sitting.
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Heineken(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
OLULAW:
Nigeria is doomed. This is the guy at the heart of several fraud cases. We need the JJ Rawlings treatment in this country. If you're hopeful Nigeria will be better, you'll go to your grave with the hope which ultimately will be buried with you.
sure no hope. I keep telling my guy this. God can't do it sef
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Heineken(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

Whether he stated it or not,that's what will happen
what is wrong with you? Are you supporting these guys for stealing?
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by emmybobo1: 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

Then why did he withdraw the statement? You sound dull
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Coolgent(m): 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Let them enjoy the holiday token, they deserved it!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Ndipe(m): 4:01am On Aug 10, 2023
Yet, he is hailed as a selfless politician who transformed Akwa Ibom for the better. We have now seen his true character.
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Backpedal: 6:26am On Aug 10, 2023
obinoral1179:
You forget that the Akikowa senator and Obedient senator are entitled to it too....if you are throwing stones to the Emilokan always remember the obedient and Atikowa too

How does what you said invalidate what the person you quoted said?
It's insensitive for senators to share this while people are hurting
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 7:05am On Aug 10, 2023
mondpen:

People that will recieve salaries, are still been paid to go for holiday,
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2023
garfield1:

If it was what they are supposed to get, or normally get, it won't come as an announcement
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by wacoj(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2023
Akpabio is a funny man!
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by obinoral1179(m): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2023
Backpedal:

How does what you said invalidate what the person you quoted said?
It's insensitive for senators to share this while people are hurting
Sir I know people are hurting and what they have done is absurd even though we know they are going to take the allowances back door but what I was against is him trying to pin it on those that are called EMILOKAN which you know the group of people he is referring too..
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
The last time I checked, there are budgets for that. The Senate president said, what any well informed Nigerian knows.
But rubbing it on our faces, during this hard times , is what I don't support.
Re: Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) by Sparrk007(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
ETEKWELE# if I may ask Akpabio dey ok becos the man sound sick in the brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) / Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.