Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate (30584 Views)

BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate by tete7000(m): 12:09am On Aug 10, 2023
Empty brain
Re: I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:12am On Aug 10, 2023
Damn
Re: I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate by donhils: 12:17am On Aug 10, 2023
So you're dating a billionaire means you have N120 million?
Re: I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate by B2B5000: 3:10am On Aug 10, 2023
She has just told you she has low self-esteem. Her self-worth or value is based on the person she's dating. We understamd.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate by Dshocker(m): 3:27am On Aug 10, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
So much hate because a girl says she is dating a billionaire. Where is the hate directed? The billions or the billionaire or the lady?

Given an opportunity, everyone wants a billionaire in their lives but hate others for doing same.

People are not attacking her for dating a billionaire.

They are attacking her for lying, you billionaire will allow his girlfriend come to such show.
Re: I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate by Dshocker(m): 3:28am On Aug 10, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
So much hate because a girl says she is dating a billionaire. Where is the hate directed? The billions or the billionaire or the lady?

Given an opportunity, everyone wants a billionaire in their lives but hate others for doing same.

No billionaire will let his girl into this show, she obviously lying.
Re: I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate by Dshocker(m): 3:30am On Aug 10, 2023
dalass:
Nairaland men undecided

On another thread, a Nigerian man begging an overweight oyinbo mama... No one says anything but praises for her and him. The fat mama obviously his meal ticket and passport, no be say he truly love her. Another guy married a pigmy oyinbo, so so praises from Nairaland guys.

A Nigerian lady who is already a celebrity tells you she's dating a billionaire and you're hating on her undecided

No billionaire will let his girlfriend into such show, she is obviously lying, and that is the reason for the attack.
Re: I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate by Kobojunkie: 3:36am On Aug 10, 2023
Dshocker:
■ No billionaire will let his girl into this show, she obviously lying.
Is she property that she would need permission from him to do the show or what? undecided
Re: I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate by wisemanj(m): 3:40am On Aug 10, 2023
Re: I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate by Dshocker(m): 3:50am On Aug 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is she property that she would need permission from him to do the show or what? undecided

If as a man, you don't have control over your woman, you shouldn't be dating her broooo.

As a guy that counts in thousands and can provide her needs, you have every right to approve and decide her decision.

Talk more of a millionaire, or a billionaire.

As a billionaire, i can't tell you as my babe to do something, and you do otherwise, it is not possible bro.

I rest my case.
Re: I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate by Kobojunkie: 3:54am On Aug 10, 2023
Dshocker:
■ If as a man, you don't have control over your woman, you shouldn't be dating her broooo.
As a guy that counts in thousands and can provide her needs, you have every right to approve and decide her decision. Talk more of a millionaire, or a billionaire. As a billionaire, i can't tell you as my babe to do something, and you do otherwise, it is not possible bro. I rest my case.
Na women wey dey open eye date your kind I dey blame. undecided
Re: I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate by Dshocker(m): 4:02am On Aug 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Na women wey dey open eye date your kind I dey blame. undecided

Don't quote me again, please!!!
Re: I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate by kalufelix(m): 6:25am On Aug 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Who she wan impress? So dating is now poverty alleviation scheme
How a mature human being with 5 sense organs 4 working limbs and a single head will have such entitlement mentality is pathetic to say the least...with such boldness and shamelessness...tufiakwa!
Re: I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
undecided

Re: I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate by seunayeni(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ode undecided
Re: I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate by pacificom: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Me too dey date millionaire Madam. Ain't no shame grin grin grin
Re: I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate by fredodo007(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
1st oloriburuku fake life spotted in the current BBnaija house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sandra And Theo Thaw (Santheo) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) / BBNaija: Chizzy Tired Of Dancing, Eloswag, Chomzy Caught Doing Dirty Dancing / Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.